Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 11013
-
08-22-21 20:43 #3753Senior Member

Posts: 186Who are the twins in Bellevue?
Who are the twins? Do you have a TNA link or something?
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 12:01 #3752Senior Member

Posts: 191When she first returned, I texted her and she was all about upcharges for everything. 1 hour was regular FS no MSOG. For $$$ that was too much add in the funk down below and its a no go.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
The twins in Bellevue set the standard. Shower together. Msog hour. BBBJ. Great attitude. $$.
-
08-22-21 10:55 #3751Regular Member

Posts: 19Like I said, not 5 stars, not 1 star.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 10:48 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 160Lol
This is all I got from your report. Doesn't really sound like an overall good experience to me but maybe we have different standards.
Originally Posted by Ljbjarras
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-21 06:17 #3749Regular Member

Posts: 19Kimibaby=doris
You guys on this site have been harsh on this girl ever since she started. I saw her a week ago and no it wasn't a 5 start experience like on the other site but it definitely wasn't a 1 star. I tried to book with her with special requests and the communication had language barrier issues. She left me hanging with a request then the day before tried to book me into a time slot I didn't request. But my schedule freed up so I took it. She does have scheduling issues in that I think she tries to schedule as many appointments as she can in her available time. Then I realized that she was the Doris that had been disparaged so much on this site and I wanted to back out. I thought she would be ugly and a dead fish. But when I met her she met my requests and was beautifully adorned in a tight black cocktail dress and full make-up, eye lashes and lipstick.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
She is awkward, like those Asian porns where they don't know what to do with their body. She stayed on her phone to text others near the end, and I don't care about that much. But she did suggest to cut the date short, which I obliged because I was very done.
Bottom line, she's a cute girl that takes instruction well. And accepts requests, and has an open menu.
-
08-21-21 05:44 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 65Any Info On This One?
Does anybody have any information on this hottie. Want to explore but want to know if it's worth it. Any details would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...erett/65997756
-
08-20-21 15:55 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 825Hahah
You can be intelligent and make poor decisions. 🤣.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:54 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 825Yep some bs
She tried telling me that GFE was different for everyone because another provider she knew got paid to pet some dude's dog for an hour and called it GFE. Complete idiot response.
Originally Posted by TheNovelist
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:53 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 825Scam
Dude this is a scam.
Originally Posted by Baddaddy2021
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 20:51 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: Nothing on the menu
No kissing, no BJ, no daty. That's not GFE, that's TWE. The Wife Experience. It's basically no joy, barely any touching and the ever-emasculating, "Are you almost done?" after 60 seconds.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 20:46 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 135RE: Mia Luxe
Well, there's a contradiction.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 19:54 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 91Mia, blonde with tats
Anybody seen her yet? Love her look.
https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/347011715706
-
08-19-21 12:20 #3741Senior Member

Posts: 147With those hour prices she definitely has a severe case of GPS.
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 00:30 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 160Anyone? Ferrari
Anyone see Ferrari yet? If not might have to TOFTT.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128520%3B
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/65891257
-
08-18-21 20:02 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 207Thanks for the Intel, getting sucked dry is exactly what I'm looking for.
Did you actually have to send a selfie as she requests?










Reply With Quote





