Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16612
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipRock  [View Original Post]
    Went twice in recent weeks. Too popular. Multiple interruptions before the eruption. Therapist mid forties, masked, average body. Will not repeat with current mad dash by mongers to the newest place and the current personnel.
    Same experience. A little more haggle, a little less attention, more interruptions.

  2. #16611

    Heard a rumor

    I've heard there's a asain restaurant in speedway that has a restroom that services clients if this is real please shoot me the information.

  3. #16610

    Sun 82nd and Allisonville

    Went twice in recent weeks. Too popular. Multiple interruptions before the eruption. Therapist mid forties, masked, average body. Will not repeat with current mad dash by mongers to the newest place and the current personnel.

  4. #16609

    Sweets has a Table Shower

    Just bring your own loofah.

    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by NothinSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, any place in Indy that has ts and FS? If the answer is yes, could you please let me know which has the hotter younger ladies. I have read the forums, and it seems sweet is a nice place, but I didn't pick up that they have a ts. Any quick advice appreciated.

    TIA.

    NS.

  5. #16608

    I second that!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikkey0303  [View Original Post]
    86th just past Mich across from fire is a sure thing. Not the hottest girls and Almost too easy, but I think would be the best place to build confidence. I had all my boxes checked there more than once.
    I rarely go to AMP but damn! I was actually wanting a massage & just a pop. (HJ) I only saw the one girl. Thought she said Angela & it was like the old days. Straight to the deal. Nothing really special but got the happy ending, just no massage.

    Be Safe g.

  6. #16607

    Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by NothinSpecial  [View Original Post]
    I definitely meant table shower, but I can't stop thinking about the other now. What a surprise that would be! I should have been more clear, but still needing info on a table shower, or sauna, or both, full service spa here in Indy if anybody could fill me in. (Now even that sounds wrong.

    NS.
    Sweets has a table shower.

  7. #16606

    Same place new provider

    Visited my goto place (K*s spa) and was greeted by a different girl, very small and a bit older.

    Massage was above average for AMP and she was highly skilled at the standard ending.

    Left very satisfied.

  8. #16605

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyManLaw  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her number? Used to be at 317 but I've seen her at her location just lost her number. TIA!
    Look her up at "Peaceful Purpose day spa".

  9. #16604

    Deanna

    Anyone have her number? Used to be at 317 but I've seen her at her location just lost her number. TIA!

  10. #16603

    FS and ts with a ts

    Quote Originally Posted by NothinSpecial  [View Original Post]
    I definitely meant table shower, but I can't stop thinking about the other now. What a surprise that would be! I should have been more clear, but still needing info on a table shower, or sauna, or both, full service spa here in Indy if anybody could fill me in. (Now even that sounds wrong.

    NS.
    I'm sure FS and a ts with a ts at a MP can be had somewhere out there. Might not be a bad as it sounds. Didn't a ts win a beauty pageant earlier this year?

  11. #16602

    Too funny!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Hey NS, there are some ts escorts locally, but no AMPs with ts. I honestly think it's a tall order for a ts in an AMP in a town this size.

    GL.
    I definitely meant table shower, but I can't stop thinking about the other now. What a surprise that would be! I should have been more clear, but still needing info on a table shower, or sauna, or both, full service spa here in Indy if anybody could fill me in. (Now even that sounds wrong.

    NS.
    Last edited by Nothin Special; 08-21-21 at 15:24. Reason: Grammer

  12. #16601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Lmfao

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    Hey NS, there are some ts escorts locally, but no AMPs with ts. I honestly think it's a tall order for a ts in an AMP in a town this size.

    GL.
    Pretty sure he means table shower.

  13. #16600
    Quote Originally Posted by NothinSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, any place in Indy that has ts and FS? If the answer is yes, could you please let me know which has the hotter younger ladies. I have read the forums, and it seems sweet is a nice place, but I didn't pick up that they have a ts. Any quick advice appreciated.

    TIA.

    NS.
    Hey NS, there are some ts escorts locally, but no AMPs with ts. I honestly think it's a tall order for a ts in an AMP in a town this size.

    GL.

  14. #16599

    Ts and FS?

    Hey fellas, any place in Indy that has ts and FS? If the answer is yes, could you please let me know which has the hotter younger ladies. I have read the forums, and it seems sweet is a nice place, but I didn't pick up that they have a ts. Any quick advice appreciated.

    TIA.

    NS.

  15. #16598

    Angel on Michigan Road

    Finished up work early stopped by a new spot that I had never been. I heard mixed reviews so I figured I would give it a try. When I walked in some salty smell hit me in the face. I think it was a combination of cat piss and onions. I should have known then before the girl greeted me that this was going to be bad. The girl was a solid 4. I was too lazy to leave so I went for the half hour. This place reminded me of eating white castle late at night after a long hard night of drinking many years ago. The comparison is the bad smell and feeling terrible when you are finished. The massage was below average as was the therapist. I finished leaving somewhat happy but will absolutely not repeat! Half hour 40/40. I think I would have felt better giving the money to the homeless guy panhandling at the street light on the corner. Good luck gentlemen!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape