Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 13,021 to 13,035 of 28080
-
08-21-21 00:03 #15060Senior Member

Posts: 37Legit places
Folks, could anyone let me know of spas that offer legit massage. And providers who give very good massage and work on knots in back. And are happy with a smaller / regular tip.
On other note, what do the women who work for extra tip think about customers who just needed regular massages? Would they give sub par massage as there is not much money to be made from the customer once they know the deal.
-
08-20-21 21:53 #15059Senior Member

Posts: 567Smile Spa
Google "Luxury Thai Massage." This spa is in the same building and floor level as Smile Spa. Thai is on the right side and Smile on the left at the top of the stairs. BTW The Thai spa offers an excellent legit Thai massage.
Originally Posted by SDNutz50
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 20:16 #15058Senior Member

Posts: 106Smile
I believe he is talking about the one located about 0. 25-0. 5 miles east of the 163 on Balboa Ave, south side of street. 885X.
Originally Posted by DogRice
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 20:05 #15057Banned Member

Posts: 127108 / Sophia
Decided to pull the trigger and go check out Sophia at 108, after another good review Ryan1979 and the MMS hitting me up to "come see the new girl! I made my way over last night. Another monger was just leaving as I came in, so she was free. Dressed in a shimmery blue dress, it accentuated her curves and great body. She was young, very pretty and on the tall side (which I love). Opted for 1/2 hr. She spoke some english, and had come from NY for 6 days, then heading back. She asked how I wanted my rub and I said soft, which was an amazing tease-fest. On the flip, she asked what I wanted, I said everything. Put 1. 4 on the shelf and we were good to go. Back after a minute to get the supplies and we were off. Amazing tits that she loved having played with (softly). Natural Bush but didn't want me down there. Oh well. Moved onto Covered BJ, Standing Mish, Standing Doggy, and Kneeling Doggy. Definitely a sweaty workout! Cleaned up, hugged and off I went. Great time and would repeat (but hurry, she's a limited time offer!
-
08-20-21 18:39 #15056Senior Member

Posts: 563I can't find this Smile place. Maybe I am not dreaming enough. Anyone can help out?? .
Originally Posted by JustARub
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:05 #15055Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
08-20-21 16:03 #15054Senior Member

Posts: 111A second smile
Having dreamt of Angels last weekend, I decided to return to see if another lady could make me Smile.
On reaching the door I was greeted by a Summer breeze. Not as exciting as seeing an Angel, but the Summer breeze suited my mood with the same feeling that I had previously.
Unfortunately, I did not connect in the same way that I had dreamt about before, and I was uncomfortable with the kneeding style of massage, and the ensuing conversation about my wishes. When you dream, you want your happiness to be accompanied by easy conversation, and then completed in a way which leaves you feeling good. I broke one of my own rules. Being pressured into offering the entire bunch roses before you have smelt them. More fool me.
I'll return to the dream, but only want an Angel to meet me there.
-
08-20-21 13:32 #15053Regular Member

Posts: 7I can't find this place? Is this place called relax station? Office number is 107? Are you talking about wildflower day spa?
Originally Posted by Doretti
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 17:06 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 72What was the tip for he?
Originally Posted by JohnRobe
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 15:25 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 567TJ safety
TJ is a whole different ballgame and definitely more bang for the buck. I don't mind paying more for the convenience of local vs crossing the border and quite frankly feel a bit safer with the Asian girls that are generally more careful than the girls at TJ as well as the surrounding area. Don't get me wrong, I do like the young chicas in TJ and snuggling up for the night and indulging in a few more taco delights in the morning is definitely a treat.
Originally Posted by Koolbeans
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 15:13 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 204Lily at MRC does as well. First few meetings a year back, it surprised me as I thought she was just going to give me a BBBJ, but then se was going to town. Not sure if others have experienced the same, but following visits she didn't as it isn't my thing, especially if I'm going to kiss her afterwards.
Originally Posted by bane858
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 15:10 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 204Better is zona Norte in TJ. All chicas I've been with were hot, GFE, 20's, fit, and some doing work while out of school. You get to feel the goods and decide before going upstairs and some stay all night for $300-$400. Unreal passion and really addicting, so taking time off. As always hobby is very YMMV.
Originally Posted by Ryan1979
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 09:37 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 69Relax Station
Tried a new place #107 near the intersection of Miramar rd and Kearney Villa rd. Sara said they were only open one week. I like the feel of the place, open and airy and the room was big, clean and nicely decorated. Sara is petite GND type and very attentive to my needs. HF 60 for hr. Nice medium pressure massage with good teasing while face down then more on the flip till the HE. Her english is good and she is easy to talk to. Allowed some roaming, mostly OTC. I definitely got the full hour and may have gone over a few minutes. I will repeat.
Mar.
-
08-19-21 01:44 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 567Names of duds
Sure wish you guys would mention names since 108 has been rotating girls every week and sometimes sooner as of recent. Of course not all the girls may do it for you, but some sure know how to makeup for any lacking in appearance with their enthusiasm in other areas. That's always been my experience here.
I know a lot of you guys can relate to average or less looking girls that are able to compensate in other areas as I've read reports about girls I wouldn't fuck with your dicks, but they are goddesses to some.
Looks can be subjective, but I enjoyed Sophia this morning and think she's beautiful. She is a definite cutie that I wouldn't mind being seen with in public. All natural, great tits, ass, legs, beautiful smile and she made me feel like a stud. Checks all my boxes! For you guys that know of better, please share.
Originally Posted by SantaaClaus
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 01:20 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 567Anything's possible
If the room has a door and windows obscured, anything is possible with a lot of charm and a little luck. I always bring a few extra condoms, but not always needed. Some may know which place I'm referring to with the rooms with obscured windows.
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





