Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 17049
-
08-21-21 15:19 #9804Senior Member

Posts: 117It was protected with me, only the BJ was without.
Originally Posted by Dddubs2
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 11:30 #9803Senior Member

Posts: 146Smol
Yea she is a stripper. Was talking to her but not for 600 bruh LOL.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 19:23 #9802Senior Member

Posts: 150Is she BBFS or covered? Was talking to her but I was on the fence.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:58 #9801Senior Member

Posts: 86If she's 4'10 then I'm 7'2 LOL, those arms scream dwarf.
Originally Posted by GeorgeVerWest
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 18:16 #9800Senior Member

Posts: 117YourGirlS
Any info on her?
She quoted me 600 per meet, not sure she is worth that much LOL but any of you managed to see her?
She's freakishly small lol and I think she might be a stripper as well
https://www.seeking.com/member/27d30...f-41bc75310424
-
08-20-21 16:58 #9799Senior Member

Posts: 150Talked to the two as well, they wanted to meet for drinks / food first and wanted 100 so I said no.
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:47 #9798Senior Member

Posts: 258Of
I know someone in this space and this assessment is dead on. They are supposedly only going to take content from "verified users". No hard core pornography, more so an Instagram with less clothing. Anyone who uploads an I'd can be verified.
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
Just to keep this on topic.
Talked to these two, well just one. Wanted 2. 5 for oral and 3 per for FS. Everything covered.
Was going to meet for coffee pro Bono, asked for a selfie beforehand and went ghost.
https://www.seeking.com/member/c2d70...4-3ae2c55b99fa
-
08-20-21 16:30 #9797Senior Member

Posts: 754Reserve Judgement On This
OF hasn't said specifically what's going to be banned yet. My hunch is that its actual sex content. Couples fucking, dildos / toys, BJ's, etc. Which is a minority of OF girls who actually do this. Most are just semi nude or nudes.
They are just caving in to the credit card companies who have boycotted payments for porn. If it can be shown on Showtime or HBO then its not porn.
OF is a cash cow they don't want to ruin it so my hunch is there will be very little impact but we shall see in time.
Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:19 #9796Senior Member

Posts: 258Science
Honestly it's a long drawn out process but I personally have the time for it. My usual dialogue is 2-3 days with on and off texting before getting this info. Of course some are more upfront then others but all girls have a level of expectation. I wish had more flexibility to use your strategy of wine and dine, would get me laid so much more. I do my best not to be so invasive right off the bat, helps me that I'm relatively younger so I can relate to alot of them in terms of popular culture.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
Overall I would say your strategy gets you 9-10's, but I'll stick with the 6-7's LOL.
Much love to all your reports, people like you make it easy to share here.
-
08-20-21 16:14 #9795Senior Member

Posts: 64Agree
Agreed, in my experience if you ask for BBFS up front they will almost always say no. If you don't ask and you act like you are planning on it being an ongoing thing, they almost always hop on raw. I have even asked and they've said covered ahead of time, but when it came down to it, they just just climbed on.
Originally Posted by Jinurso
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:05 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 1445This doesn't just apply to you but to people here in general, I'm impressed with how forward you are with negotiating such specific points with a girl before you meet them. I've had a lot of success on SA but I never really tried that sort of approach where you're seemingly negotiating specific acts. I was always afraid something like that would set the wrong tone or even turn them off. But it sounds like you've all had success doing it that way.
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:38 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 258Maybe now?
Personal experience. Last two weeks have been good to me: a lot of girls coming into town for college.
Originally Posted by Yardy00
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 15:30 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 230Yep!
Thinking winter break this year might be a good time to join back up.
Originally Posted by HoffmanOliver
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 14:41 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 258Latina
Head pretty bad, gets grossed out by kum but willing to take 1.
2. 5 for CFS, no anal and will not budge for me on BBFS. Located southside and cannot host.
https://www.seeking.com/member/dce7e...b-6fb378c3dede
-
08-20-21 00:26 #9790Senior Member

Posts: 57Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in
I cycle in and out of a paid membership, but have stayed out for about a year and half due lack luster results and the pandemic. Looks like I'm going to have to pony up for a membership come fall.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ntent-n1277222











Reply With Quote





