Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 24824
-
08-20-21 07:46 #16934Senior Member

Posts: 290Scam
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
Somebody in St Louis posted about her being a scam June of last year. Required a deposit and then claimed she never received it when he sent her money. It is the second result if you Google her Snapchat name.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 01:10 #16933Senior Member

Posts: 278Don't know about dirty talk
She's not mediocre by any means, otherwise I wouldn't repeat. I've seen her multiple times because I enjoy the sessions. I only do qvs because that's all I really have time for these days. I would have seen her again this week if she wasn't in her current location. I won't go there after dark and prefer to avoid it during the day anymore.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 21:17 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 526Idk
I'm going to lean towards it's fake. If you google her snap chat name at c_amylee20 you'll find multiple ads with different numbers across the country.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 21:10 #16931Senior Member

Posts: 808I can relate to the memory issue
Thanks, hopefully somebody else might know something about this Harley.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 20:10 #16930Senior Member

Posts: 1174Lol
My memory doesn't last 5 minutes but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one. I've scrolled through so many pages of escort ads that faces stick in my memory a little better but I don't recognize her.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 19:43 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 137https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/240532
Real? Fake? Too good to be true?
I checked the pics, they are not posted elsewhere.
-
08-19-21 19:23 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 808Harley
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65900213 Is this the same girl you were asking about last winter? And if so did you find out anything about it?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:27 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 138I'm interested in pulling the trigger.
Does she get into the act with being vocal with dirty talk, etc? Or just a mediocre pump and dump?
Originally Posted by SexCreation110;5501317[URL
-
08-19-21 15:32 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 66Candace
I would suggest sticking it out. I can vouch that her mother did pass on not too long ago and she has really struggled with it. So she isn't b. S. 'ing about that.
I have seen her a couple times. Twice this year. Never had any issues. She is worth it in my opinion for what that's worth.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 12:40 #16925Senior Member

Posts: 296Saw your "Sexy Redd" title and my heart skipped a beat for a moment.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...094f00e52a1838
Hitting the "More Pics" button shows a number of additional ladies, so I'm guessing you were dealing with a "booker" and we know how well that goes much of the time.
-
08-18-21 20:40 #16924Regular Member

Posts: 6PrettyMizz Anderson
So I know I'm not a senior. But I have been scouring these websites for months and visiting Asian massage places and spending a lot of money. I tried one escort and she tried to blackmail me saying she had a video etc. I just want to meet a local escort and enjoy it. I am looking fir a girl in Anderson's number to call / text and meet up. It can be this girl or another one. Seniors or regulars help me out! I'm not a cop just a married guy that wants to have no strips attached fun! PM me if that is easier but anything is appreciated. Thanks!
-
08-18-21 14:55 #16923Senior Member

Posts: 290Breeze
Sent information to the contact section of her website Sunday evening and have yet to hear back. I can guess it is because I did not include a reference, which she requires per her website, but I'm only guessing.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 14:25 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 31Renee Olsen?
Seems to be new but I wouldn't really know LOL. Link to eros but on p411 she's listed for Indy and Columbus.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8642064.htm?wn=1
-
08-18-21 13:25 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 119On the hunt
Anyone have any comments or info for this one?
https://preferred411.com/P270529
Thanks,
Fitz.
EDIT: I Guess she also has a STG ad as well for those who don't have p411.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lovely-highly-reviewed1469748/301891822469Last edited by Fitzyj76; 08-18-21 at 13:41. Reason: add link
-
08-18-21 13:14 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 526Candace
I've seen her before but it's been a while. I didn't have any issues setting something up. Her incall was a very nice and clean apartment that wasn't far from me which made it all better. I had a pretty good time but never repeated due to liking a variety. That definitely sucks when you get the run around tho.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





