Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 527 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 577 627 1027 1527 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16933

    Roni Follow-Up

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    I RTFF already and only saw reviews of a Roni from 10 years ago. I have an appointment today. Has anyone here seen her recently? The absence of reviews here is slightly troubling. Communication has been good though so no red flags at all. Thanks in advance for any insights.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65882258
    So y’all don't think I am holding out on you. Roni ended up being unavailable, for which she apologized. So nothing to report.

    I ended up seeing Hannah in Noblesville on short notice. Not my cup of tea.

    DI seems to be the only decent sure thing in town. I wish they would send a few ladies away from the north side. They are all too close to home for me. I really don't want to be spotted driving into a hotel parking lot mid-afternoon on a Thursday by my SO or one of her friends.
    Last edited by TR7575; 08-22-21 at 12:50. Reason: Typo

  2. #16932
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...275/3175972836

    Not many reviews so my visit was kind of a TOFTT.
    So I went with this one after the latest cancellation. Low end hotel on East side.

    Marie is a nice older woman as previously reported. Great man-mades and slim body. Petite. She seemed to shy away from GFE or any more intimate contact at first and pushed to go straight to BBBJ. She was extremely good at it and I was ready to blow much earlier than usual. I tried to stop her so we could move to other activities but she latched on and took me over the top. My paid time was not near to being over but when I was resting and waiting for a second go she got dressed and that was that.

    So in the end it seemed she would much rather blow and go than FS. But if you want a fantastic BJ she's your girl.
    She went by Krissy when I was trying to schedule with her last wknd. Called her up and minutes later I got crickets even though we were texting quite a few minutes prior. Quoted $/ QV, $. 5/ HH, $$/ HR. Said tips for BBBJ's were appreciated LOL. No greek or DATY also. I wanted a verification pic so she sent a recycled ad pic from awhile ago. $ for a head examination is pretty pricey at a QV rate unless it's that good. Only MMGEG style could command that rate imho

  3. #16931

    My approach

    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    I've run into a string of no replies when trying to schedule.

    My initial outreach text might not be saying enough? I never know how much to say. I've seen some providers who want complete discretion asking to say as little as possible, and others want the time, date, service, etc.

    So what's your approach? What works best for you when trying to see someone for the first time.
    Simply, "are you available". I typically won't discuss any service or anything until I am in person with them.

  4. #16930
    Quote Originally Posted by Captgol  [View Original Post]
    I've run into a string of no replies when trying to schedule.

    So what's your approach? What works best for you when trying to see someone for the first time.
    Just ask "are you available today after 3 or tomorrow anytime?

    Let the exchange go from there. They know what you're looking for.

  5. #16929

    Your approach?

    I've run into a string of no replies when trying to schedule.

    My initial outreach text might not be saying enough? I never know how much to say. I've seen some providers who want complete discretion asking to say as little as possible, and others want the time, date, service, etc.

    So what's your approach? What works best for you when trying to see someone for the first time.

  6. #16928

    Marie

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...275/3175972836

    Not many reviews so my visit was kind of a TOFTT.

    Have had 4 separate meets set up with Jojo Blondie only to have her cancel day of or even last minute.

    So I went with this one after the latest cancellation. Low end hotel on East side.

    Marie is a nice older woman as previously reported. Great man-mades and slim body. Petite. She seemed to shy away from GFE or any more intimate contact at first and pushed to go straight to BBBJ. She was extremely good at it and I was ready to blow much earlier than usual. I tried to stop her so we could move to other activities but she latched on and took me over the top. My paid time was not near to being over but when I was resting and waiting for a second go she got dressed and that was that.

    So in the end it seemed she would much rather blow and go than FS. But if I repeated I would also spell out my expectations ahead of time, something I suggest if any of you visit her. Either that or schedule a b and g or half hour at most. But if you want a fantastic BJ she's your girl.

  7. #16927

    Renee Olsenor Mia?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcGators  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be new but I wouldn't really know LOL. Link to eros but on p411 she's listed for Indy and Columbus.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8642064.htm?wn=1
    I'm confused. The link goes to Mia but you refer to Renee Olsen.

  8. #16926

    Renee good to go!

    Quote Originally Posted by AbcGators  [View Original Post]
    Seems to be new but I wouldn't really know LOL. Link to eros but on p411 she's listed for Indy and Columbus.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8642064.htm?wn=1
    Renee is beautiful with exceptional service. Highly recommended! I put a review a few posts back where somebody was asking about her. GFE all the way, no Greek, nice BBBJCIM. YMMV but she's never disappointed me. Redwood out.

  9. #16925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 120

    No problems with Roni

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    I RTFF already and only saw reviews of a Roni from 10 years ago. I have an appointment today. Has anyone here seen her recently? The absence of reviews here is slightly troubling. Communication has been good though so no red flags at all. Thanks in advance for any insights.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65882258
    I saw her a few months ago. She was fine. Looks just like pics. She isn't GFE or terribly interested in the act, but I enjoyed myself nonetheless.

  10. #16924

    Roni Southside

    I RTFF already and only saw reviews of a Roni from 10 years ago. I have an appointment today. Has anyone here seen her recently? The absence of reviews here is slightly troubling. Communication has been good though so no red flags at all. Thanks in advance for any insights.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65882258

  11. #16923

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to lean towards it's fake. If you google her snap chat name at c_amylee20 you'll find multiple ads with different numbers across the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/240532

    Real? Fake? Too good to be true?

    I checked the pics, they are not posted elsewhere.
    Somebody in St Louis posted about her being a scam June of last year. Required a deposit and then claimed she never received it when he sent her money. It is the second result if you Google her Snapchat name.

  12. #16922

    Don't know about dirty talk

    Quote Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877  [View Original Post]
    Does she get into the act with being vocal with dirty talk, etc? Or just a mediocre pump and dump?
    She's not mediocre by any means, otherwise I wouldn't repeat. I've seen her multiple times because I enjoy the sessions. I only do qvs because that's all I really have time for these days. I would have seen her again this week if she wasn't in her current location. I won't go there after dark and prefer to avoid it during the day anymore.

  13. #16921

    Idk

    Quote Originally Posted by Scout317  [View Original Post]
    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/240532

    Real? Fake? Too good to be true?

    I checked the pics, they are not posted elsewhere.
    I'm going to lean towards it's fake. If you google her snap chat name at c_amylee20 you'll find multiple ads with different numbers across the country.

  14. #16920

    I can relate to the memory issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    My memory doesn't last 5 minutes but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one. I've scrolled through so many pages of escort ads that faces stick in my memory a little better but I don't recognize her.
    Thanks, hopefully somebody else might know something about this Harley.

  15. #16919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65900213 Is this the same girl you were asking about last winter? And if so did you find out anything about it?
    My memory doesn't last 5 minutes but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one. I've scrolled through so many pages of escort ads that faces stick in my memory a little better but I don't recognize her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape