Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 486 of 735 FirstFirst ... 386 436 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 536 586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 11019
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3744

    RE: Nothing on the menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    This one advertises GFE on her ad but just said no bb, which is fine, but also no kissing, no BJ of any kind and no daty. I don't know whether to post this here or in the rob reports. I guess you got to pay for next to nothing. I didn't bother asking rates.

    Oh and she's in mill creek too.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/251551833320
    No kissing, no BJ, no daty. That's not GFE, that's TWE. The Wife Experience. It's basically no joy, barely any touching and the ever-emasculating, "Are you almost done?" after 60 seconds.

  2. #3743

    RE: Mia Luxe

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    She was using meth and was starting to go downhill. She was smart too.

    https://mialuxe69.escortbook.com/
    Well, there's a contradiction.

  3. #3742

    Mia, blonde with tats

    Anybody seen her yet? Love her look.

    https://tacoma.skipthegames.com/fema...e/347011715706

  4. #3741
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    With those hour prices she definitely has a severe case of GPS.

  5. #3740

  6. #3739
    Thanks for the Intel, getting sucked dry is exactly what I'm looking for.

    Did you actually have to send a selfie as she requests?

  7. #3738
    The last one yes. Lives around north Everett area, seen her for car date twice. She's a freak. Great BBBJ. CFS tho. She's cute, chill but weird at the same time. Pretty fair donation less than $ if you clicked with her. She will suck it dry.


  8. #3737

  9. #3736

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueForYou  [View Original Post]
    Also interested. Doesn't seem sketchy over text and didn't ask for a deposit, but I can't find any info on her.
    AFAIK this is a cam girl. So most likely a scam.

  10. #3735

    Nothing on the menu

    This one advertises GFE on her ad but just said no bb, which is fine, but also no kissing, no BJ of any kind and no daty. I don't know whether to post this here or in the rob reports. I guess you got to pay for next to nothing. I didn't bother asking rates.

    Oh and she's in mill creek too.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/251551833320

  11. #3734

    Mia Luxe?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoKing  [View Original Post]
    She retired because she got married with one of her clients who will provide her with the lifestyle that she wants. She does not need to escort anymore. I follow her on IG.
    Were you referring to Mia?

  12. #3733

    LOL always

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    She was one of the sweetest under the radar bareback providers. The demons were starting to get hard on her, I hope her new husband is a real white night, and not an enabler of said demons.
    She would never let me finish in her. It was always BBBJ finish, which was amazing. She looks like she's doing well.

  13. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDinoKing  [View Original Post]
    She retired because she got married with one of her clients who will provide her with the lifestyle that she wants. She does not need to escort anymore. I follow her on IG.
    Who would it be you are referring to?

  14. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    180-190? Say it's not so! She had a perfect body before. Really bummed to her that.
    I saw Tammy once years ago when she was younger and thinner. She was very low energy so I never went back.

  15. #3730
    She retired because she got married with one of her clients who will provide her with the lifestyle that she wants. She does not need to escort anymore. I follow her on IG.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape