Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 24829
-
08-20-21 11:02 #16924Senior Member

Posts: 75Roni Southside
I RTFF already and only saw reviews of a Roni from 10 years ago. I have an appointment today. Has anyone here seen her recently? The absence of reviews here is slightly troubling. Communication has been good though so no red flags at all. Thanks in advance for any insights.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65882258
-
08-20-21 07:46 #16923Senior Member

Posts: 290Scam
Originally Posted by TigerKing
[View Original Post]
Somebody in St Louis posted about her being a scam June of last year. Required a deposit and then claimed she never received it when he sent her money. It is the second result if you Google her Snapchat name.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 01:10 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 278Don't know about dirty talk
She's not mediocre by any means, otherwise I wouldn't repeat. I've seen her multiple times because I enjoy the sessions. I only do qvs because that's all I really have time for these days. I would have seen her again this week if she wasn't in her current location. I won't go there after dark and prefer to avoid it during the day anymore.
Originally Posted by TooNuttz8877
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 21:17 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 526Idk
I'm going to lean towards it's fake. If you google her snap chat name at c_amylee20 you'll find multiple ads with different numbers across the country.
Originally Posted by Scout317
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 21:10 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 808I can relate to the memory issue
Thanks, hopefully somebody else might know something about this Harley.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 20:10 #16919Senior Member

Posts: 1175Lol
My memory doesn't last 5 minutes but I'm pretty sure it's not the same one. I've scrolled through so many pages of escort ads that faces stick in my memory a little better but I don't recognize her.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 19:43 #16918Senior Member

Posts: 137https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/240532
Real? Fake? Too good to be true?
I checked the pics, they are not posted elsewhere.
-
08-19-21 19:23 #16917Senior Member

Posts: 808Harley
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65900213 Is this the same girl you were asking about last winter? And if so did you find out anything about it?
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:27 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 138I'm interested in pulling the trigger.
Does she get into the act with being vocal with dirty talk, etc? Or just a mediocre pump and dump?
Originally Posted by SexCreation110;5501317[URL
-
08-19-21 15:32 #16915Senior Member

Posts: 66Candace
I would suggest sticking it out. I can vouch that her mother did pass on not too long ago and she has really struggled with it. So she isn't b. S. 'ing about that.
I have seen her a couple times. Twice this year. Never had any issues. She is worth it in my opinion for what that's worth.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 12:40 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 296Saw your "Sexy Redd" title and my heart skipped a beat for a moment.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...094f00e52a1838
Hitting the "More Pics" button shows a number of additional ladies, so I'm guessing you were dealing with a "booker" and we know how well that goes much of the time.
-
08-18-21 20:40 #16913Regular Member

Posts: 6PrettyMizz Anderson
So I know I'm not a senior. But I have been scouring these websites for months and visiting Asian massage places and spending a lot of money. I tried one escort and she tried to blackmail me saying she had a video etc. I just want to meet a local escort and enjoy it. I am looking fir a girl in Anderson's number to call / text and meet up. It can be this girl or another one. Seniors or regulars help me out! I'm not a cop just a married guy that wants to have no strips attached fun! PM me if that is easier but anything is appreciated. Thanks!
-
08-18-21 14:55 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 290Breeze
Sent information to the contact section of her website Sunday evening and have yet to hear back. I can guess it is because I did not include a reference, which she requires per her website, but I'm only guessing.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 14:25 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 31Renee Olsen?
Seems to be new but I wouldn't really know LOL. Link to eros but on p411 she's listed for Indy and Columbus.
https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8642064.htm?wn=1
-
08-18-21 13:25 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 119On the hunt
Anyone have any comments or info for this one?
https://preferred411.com/P270529
Thanks,
Fitz.
EDIT: I Guess she also has a STG ad as well for those who don't have p411.
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/lovely-highly-reviewed1469748/301891822469Last edited by Fitzyj76; 08-18-21 at 13:41. Reason: add link










Reply With Quote





