Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 13541
-
08-20-21 16:56 #7796Regular Member

Posts: 1Ebony girls?
Is there any young, black girls you guys would recommend?
-
08-20-21 12:00 #7795Senior Member

Posts: 286Tight Pretty Pink. In Dalton
Anyone have information on this one who has been posting some in Dalton.
https://northwest-georgia.skipthegam...u/481683418006
-
08-20-21 08:45 #7794Senior Member

Posts: 31She looks like she'd be a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll get to senior status eventually.
Originally Posted by Bodney0019
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 19:25 #7793Senior Member

Posts: 137Robyn
Just dreamt of Robyn as well. Her body does not disappoint! Probably 5'10", cute little ass, boobs are big enough to play with. Started out with a BBBJ, covered everything else. She started out on top, moved to mish, then finished up doggy. Sweet, good personality, cute pretty face, 25 yo, private residence. Worth long drive to Lafayette. 140 roses for hh. Take care of her, my Chattanooga friends.
Originally Posted by CC2331
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:55 #7792Senior Member

Posts: 1149Sounds like the experiences I had with her, been some negative reviews lately glad to see she is still pleasing clients. When I was seeing her I said she was the best provider I have ever had and its true. Great performer and I left feeling like she was in love with me (deep down I knew better but let the positive vibe flow like it was real). Running late and still communicating is a sign she squeezed you into her life but kept you updated on what was going on.
Originally Posted by Cycle1960
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:32 #7791Senior Member

Posts: 1149Just posting to say everything positive you heard about her is true. Not a spinner which may be a negative to some but not an issue with me at all. A wallet friendly experience with performance worthy of tipping. A good tip can lead to WOW what an experience.
Originally Posted by ChumChong
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 17:19 #7790Senior Member

Posts: 70Arianna
Anyone met with her? 150 HH 200 HR.
She has an attractive friend for doubles $500 hr.
I found her on Tryst. Link.
-
08-19-21 14:55 #7789Senior Member

Posts: 86Utr
I would be interested in her digits. Thanks!
Originally Posted by ShagMasterD
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 14:39 #7788Senior Member

Posts: 42Krissy
I just saw her this week. Very sweet lady but a talker. We didn't discuss her whole menu as I only wanted one thing. Safe incall and worth the trip.
Originally Posted by ChumChong
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 13:47 #7787Senior Member

Posts: 82Stopped by to see Robyn today. Just did a QV today being our first time meeting. She is a good one. I'm relatively new to the hobby and she made me feel comfortable. She is a good one. I will be going back to see her. Feel free to PM me for her contact info. Just be good to her.
Originally Posted by Bodney0019
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 13:21 #7786Senior Member

Posts: 380Info
She's been reviewed several times. Search KRISSY.
Originally Posted by ChumChong
[View Original Post]
All very positive.
-
08-19-21 12:08 #7785Senior Member

Posts: 175Mid 30's UTR
Hello friends!
I have a UTR that would like to meet some additional guys. She lives in Brainerd and can host some weekdays.
She's about 5'5" Dark Brown Hair and has a super cute figure. She is looking for 300 so if that's a problem, bypass please.
Seniors and Trusted only, please PM me if you would like more info.
Good Luck!
SD.
-
08-19-21 11:54 #7784Senior Member

Posts: 128Krissy / Bootyshaker
Good reviews, search Krissy or Bootyshaker.
Originally Posted by ChumChong
[View Original Post]
I enjoyed my time with her. She is at a safe, private residence.
-
08-19-21 09:15 #7783Regular Member

Posts: 2Info please
Has anyone tried her?
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...l/804225957823
-
08-19-21 08:17 #7782Senior Member

Posts: 529Link Broken
Originally Posted by DMosley
[View Original Post]
I believe this is the correct link:
Originally Posted by TheBigCat
[View Original Post]
https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/376231699239
Pilot.










Reply With Quote






