Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 903 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 13539
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7794
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodney0019  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to spicy dreams for giving me the contact info for her. She gave me the go ahead to review her and give her number to those who ask.

    She's tall (5'10" at least, maybe 6'0") She's a spinner thin, but not anorexic thin, small but firm breasts, pleasant personality. We had discussed what I wanted to do via text so there were no surprises from either. Not sure what her full menu is (you'll have to ask her) but she doesn't do CIM or ANAL. No anal is not a thing for me. Even tho I enjoy CIM her performance and looks make up for that. Definitely will repeat whenever my wallet permits. Damage was 120 for hhr. She came from Lafayette GA to lookout mountain area to see me for that. She said that 120 for hhr is her normal rate, and 200 for full hr. She's under the impression that this is normal for chatt. She's been out of the scene for awhile. I gave her 150 to help cover gas. She thanked me for the tip. And this got me moved to her priority list. She was worth it. Other arrangements were discussed which will benefit both of us in the future. Tip was well worth it.

    If any one wants her contact info PM me. If you don't like the tall, spinner, trimmed grooming, then she's not for you.
    She looks like she'd be a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll get to senior status eventually.

  2. #7793

    Robyn

    Quote Originally Posted by CC2331  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by to see Robyn today. Just did a QV today being our first time meeting. She is a good one. I'm relatively new to the hobby and she made me feel comfortable. She is a good one. I will be going back to see her. Feel free to PM me for her contact info. Just be good to her.
    Just dreamt of Robyn as well. Her body does not disappoint! Probably 5'10", cute little ass, boobs are big enough to play with. Started out with a BBBJ, covered everything else. She started out on top, moved to mish, then finished up doggy. Sweet, good personality, cute pretty face, 25 yo, private residence. Worth long drive to Lafayette. 140 roses for hh. Take care of her, my Chattanooga friends.

  3. #7792
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycle1960  [View Original Post]
    Recent outcall visit with Monica, she ran late but communicated. Personable and fun. She either got off or deserves an Oscar, either way my ego was boosted. Not a clock watcher. Highly recommend, eat your Wheaties and bring your A game.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...c/620688122652

    Happy hunting,

    C.
    Sounds like the experiences I had with her, been some negative reviews lately glad to see she is still pleasing clients. When I was seeing her I said she was the best provider I have ever had and its true. Great performer and I left feeling like she was in love with me (deep down I knew better but let the positive vibe flow like it was real). Running late and still communicating is a sign she squeezed you into her life but kept you updated on what was going on.

  4. #7791
    Quote Originally Posted by ChumChong  [View Original Post]
    Just posting to say everything positive you heard about her is true. Not a spinner which may be a negative to some but not an issue with me at all. A wallet friendly experience with performance worthy of tipping. A good tip can lead to WOW what an experience.

  5. #7790

    Arianna

    Anyone met with her? 150 HH 200 HR.

    She has an attractive friend for doubles $500 hr.

    I found her on Tryst. Link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210819-171435.jpg‎  

  6. #7789

    Utr

    I would be interested in her digits. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShagMasterD  [View Original Post]
    Hello friends!

    I have a UTR that would like to meet some additional guys. She lives in Brainerd and can host some weekdays.

    She's about 5'5" Dark Brown Hair and has a super cute figure. She is looking for 300 so if that's a problem, bypass please.

    Seniors and Trusted only, please PM me if you would like more info.

    Good Luck!

    SD.

  7. #7788

    Krissy

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumChong  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her this week. Very sweet lady but a talker. We didn't discuss her whole menu as I only wanted one thing. Safe incall and worth the trip.

  8. #7787
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodney0019  [View Original Post]
    Shout out to spicy dreams for giving me the contact info for her. She gave me the go ahead to review her and give her number to those who ask.

    She's tall (5'10" at least, maybe 6'0") She's a spinner thin, but not anorexic thin, small but firm breasts, pleasant personality. We had discussed what I wanted to do via text so there were no surprises from either. Not sure what her full menu is (you'll have to ask her) but she doesn't do CIM or ANAL. No anal is not a thing for me. Even tho I enjoy CIM her performance and looks make up for that. Definitely will repeat whenever my wallet permits. Damage was 120 for hhr. She came from Lafayette GA to lookout mountain area to see me for that. She said that 120 for hhr is her normal rate, and 200 for full hr. She's under the impression that this is normal for chatt. She's been out of the scene for awhile. I gave her 150 to help cover gas. She thanked me for the tip. And this got me moved to her priority list. She was worth it. Other arrangements were discussed which will benefit both of us in the future. Tip was well worth it.

    If any one wants her contact info PM me. If you don't like the tall, spinner, trimmed grooming, then she's not for you.
    Stopped by to see Robyn today. Just did a QV today being our first time meeting. She is a good one. I'm relatively new to the hobby and she made me feel comfortable. She is a good one. I will be going back to see her. Feel free to PM me for her contact info. Just be good to her.

  9. #7786

    Info

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumChong  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed several times. Search KRISSY.

    All very positive.

  10. #7785

    Mid 30's UTR

    Hello friends!

    I have a UTR that would like to meet some additional guys. She lives in Brainerd and can host some weekdays.

    She's about 5'5" Dark Brown Hair and has a super cute figure. She is looking for 300 so if that's a problem, bypass please.

    Seniors and Trusted only, please PM me if you would like more info.

    Good Luck!

    SD.

  11. #7784
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128

    Krissy / Bootyshaker

    Quote Originally Posted by ChumChong  [View Original Post]
    Good reviews, search Krissy or Bootyshaker.

    I enjoyed my time with her. She is at a safe, private residence.

  12. #7783

  13. #7782

    Link Broken

    Quote Originally Posted by DMosley  [View Original Post]
    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com A /376231699239.

    Awful. You have all seen reviews for her before. I was an idiot and didn't connect. Avoid.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Links broken are you talking about the tall bowling ball shaped woman in Calhoun, she is the only one I noticed with a new look that could involve a wig. Hint to Providers: When you do not put much effort into your craft descriptions like Bowling ball shaped get used instead of Buxom or voluptuous. I love giving great reviews and using nicer words, give me a reason to.
    I believe this is the correct link:

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...a/376231699239

    Pilot.

  14. #7781

    Monica

    Recent outcall visit with Monica, she ran late but communicated. Personable and fun. She either got off or deserves an Oscar, either way my ego was boosted. Not a clock watcher. Highly recommend, eat your Wheaties and bring your A game.

    https://chattanooga.skipthegames.com...c/620688122652

    Happy hunting,

    C.

  15. #7780

    Robyn

    Allways been my favorite in Chatt I've been seeing her for years and years even while she's been off the radar and became pretty close friends I don't dabble in the hobby much anymore to much crazy and drama but she's allways fulfilled my needs and today was no exception I prefer the young sexy spinners and she fits that bill to th T. Was'nt real thrilled about her getting back in hobby but behind on some bills and needs a little extra help to get caught up so probably will only be around for a limited time and may settle on a few regulars so if you like young, slim and sexy take advantage while you can seniors can PM me for info she will have limited availability.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape