Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 31824
-
08-23-21 15:28 #26019Senior Member

Posts: 106Info
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/66098546#.
Looks TGTBT.
-
08-21-21 08:02 #26018Senior Member

Posts: 2543Star
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/65787638
Finally had the chance to catch up with Star recently. I've known her for a few years but haven't seen her in close to a year and a half because she had quit the hobby but is recently returning so I have mixed feelings about that. Happy because I had the chance to visit her, but I'm always happy when someone starts a new chapter in life. Enough of that, the pics of her thicker are the accurate ones, not the one of her skinny, but even though she is a mature woman, she is a very lovely woman to me and I love her long flowing hair, she looks Italian.
She's not in the Sycamore View area anymore so disregard that, she's in the Perkins 240 area now and the correct number to contact her is 901 303-0707. Once I got to her room, we just hugged each other because we haven't visited in a long time and yes, I grabbed the booty with both hands. We caught up for a minute, but I don't know how you guys are but when a lovely woman is in front of me, I don't want to talk much so I I grabbed her, had her to rub on the fo incher through my pants and she got the hint LOL.
I undressed but asked her to keep her dress on and she just removed her panties, I laid down, she gave a pretty good BBBJ, and I covered, lubed and covered, and had her to get on her knees, I raised her dress up and proceeded to molesting her doggy style. She has a very nice booty and I was holding on to her hips, I guess you could say I was gripping and rippin LOL. She's a very responsive lover, definitely not a dead fish, so I flipped her over and finished in mish.
I was very pleased with the session, I have probably seen her 7 or 8 times over the years and I have never been disappointed in her. There are things that she doesn't do, she's not big on kissing and won't do anal but will try to accommodate you otherwise. Her rates start at $. 80, $. 50 hhr, $$hr. Again the CORRECT NUMBER is 901 XXX-0707. Only drawback is that she can sometimes be hard to reach. BBT OUT.
-
08-21-21 00:31 #26017Senior Member

Posts: 320Tried to see her a couple weeks ago
I tried to see her a couple weeks ago, we set up a time, and she told me what hotel she was at, got to her hotel and never heard back from her, she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 00:28 #26016Senior Member

Posts: 320Not worth seeing
She clock watches and will short you on your time, she gives a half ass lazy BJ, and then just bends over / lays there while she responds to texts on her phone, seeing her is a waste of money, they're much better providers out there. And sometimes you can see her walking down lamar, and she has a pimp / boyfriend that waits outside.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 11:42 #26015Senior Member

Posts: 157That's it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KeepingUtr
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 08:56 #26014Senior Member

Posts: 141I think you were looking for this review for Carly
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ly#post5468443
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 08:45 #26013Senior Member

Posts: 157Thank sboys.
Originally Posted by Xpp920
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 08:40 #26012Senior Member

Posts: 157Meeting today
https://callescort.org/901-667-7033
I seem to remember a review on her but can't find it. Anythin helps, meeting her and her gf at 1.
-
08-19-21 18:41 #26011Senior Member

Posts: 147Tuffish isn't wrong. She just lays there with her eyes closed, but it really just depends on what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
The facts are she is real, beautiful girl, nice tight perfect spinner body. She was friendly with me. We chatted and joked around. She'll let you daty / dato the entire session if you want. She did respond to daty with some squirming and a few noises but, yes she will just lay there and cover her eyes. So I turned her around and finished k9. You're not likely to get a BJ because I don't think she likes the condom taste is what she told me.
The well is running dry with new girls that give great service, but she is legit and I enjoyed her.
-
08-19-21 18:08 #26010Senior Member

Posts: 200Best Provider in Memphis
Well the stars finally aligned to where I could see the best provider in Memphis today and let me tell you she did not disappoint! She's been reviewed on here numerous times and has been featured by our hero Glockman numerous times as well, so Ill spare the details. Those of you who have seen her know I am talking about none other than Cassie (aka Gelibeanz). Those who haven't seen her before, you really just don't know what you are missing! So go see her as soon as you can, you will not regret it!
-
08-19-21 17:05 #26009Senior Member

Posts: 106Mhhh
Legit dead fish just laid there. Hand over eyes. Couldn't even finish.
Originally Posted by MemphisWGuy202
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 16:49 #26008Senior Member

Posts: 157
-
08-19-21 15:51 #26007Senior Member

Posts: 147The Cherry experience
I've seen you guys say she's real and I appreciate it. I've never seen an in depth review though so here we go.
The stars finally aligned for a lunch time visit. She answered my text almost immediately. We agreed on a price for a hhr (which has gone up), but she's been on my radar pretty hard for a couple weeks so I agreed. She was at a safe incall across the bridge. As I was walking in a man and a little girl were walking out. The man never bothered me and even told me to have a good day when I was leaving.
I knocked on the door and she answered riding a hoverboard. That's a first. She played around on that while we chatted and even asked if I wanted to try it. I declined. The last thing I need is an injury while I'm on a visit LOL. She kept talking. Kept talking, kept talking. She talks a lot. I put the donation on the table she counted it right in front of me and then told me to "hold on I got to pay the front desk" and she left me alone in the room. At this point I got nervous, but she came back and everything seemed ok. We started to get more comfortable. I stripped down except for the last layer, she shedded her shorts and then begin to walk around the room mumbling and looking for something. This went on for a while. She finally took her purse and went in the bathroom and shut the door. This made me nervous again. The longer she stayed in the more nervous I got. Finally I was there about 15 min and she was still in the bathroom so I put my clothes back on just in case. You got to be ready right? LOL.
Finally after nearly 20 min she came out of the bathroom in her birthday suite. Let me tell you, her pics do not do her justice. This is a very beautiful girl, with a perfect smile and a near perfect body. She was confused that I was dressed, but I told her why and she was cool with it. We started out with some DATY and she loves it, got into it, made some noises that Iiked. She even allows DATO if you're into that. I asked if she gives BBBJ or CBJ and she said CBJ but that honestly she doesn't like doing it at all. I continued to DATY until she was satisfied and then we went into K9. She has a beautiful view from that angle and she can take a pounding and got really into it. I finally finished, flushed the jacket and cleaned up. She did ask for a tip as well which I didn't like.
Pros, she's prettier in person, very friendly, great personality, loves daty and is vocal.
Cons, talked to much, pretty sure she was high, stalled way too much, doesn't like giving bjs at all and for not giving full service I believe her hhr rate of $. 80 is way too pricey. I had a good time in the end but I doubt I'll repeat.
Good luck fellas.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mphis/65857378
-
08-19-21 08:55 #26006Senior Member

Posts: 302Honey sez Thanks!
She got her internet back.
Originally Posted by MrZapp
[View Original Post]
https://memphis.skipthegames.com/fem...d/098152262710
-
08-17-21 20:31 #26005Senior Member

Posts: 302Honey. BBW. Safe / Real / Clean
Took a chance on Honey today. And it paid off. If you like BBW give her a try. Her internet is down so I am posting as a favor. Real provider, 34 years old. Be clean and respectiful and you will have fun. Mention USASEXGUIDE to get a $80 Half HR special. If interested in dets. PM me.
She has a reg gig. So you might not get an immediate response. 7:30 a-2:30 P weekdays S / S all day.
9014798634.









Reply With Quote





