Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 11,401 to 11,415 of 18418
-
08-19-21 22:11 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 363Couple more
https://www.seeking.com/member/d21ad...6-8cf0d00fd71e
Started convo with her, moved to texting, invested a lot of time into it, she's down to meet, but haven't committed to intimacy, or rule out. Anyone has experience?
SensualSiren, reported here and discussed by few others, met her and boy she loves to fuck, as much as I do, which worked out well. A bit skeptical to see again based on reports here on her temperamental nature.
https://www.seeking.com/member/69412...c-bb403ef1758f
Still talking to her, she randomly messaged me asking to meet her for lunch same day, I couldn't drop everything and go, so said another day, let's see if her interest hold, not sure yet what she'll want or do.
-
08-19-21 21:06 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 269Fyi
This may bring a lot of girls back down to reality.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cne...ng-in-october/
-
08-19-21 18:48 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 319Hey dimp
Sent ya a message.
Originally Posted by Dimples572
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 18:40 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 528to Bar Sexually Explicit Videos Starting in October.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october
Hopefully, this is the start of SBs competing and driving & down $.
-
08-19-21 17:59 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 1061What do the same girls usually say when they message you?
-
08-19-21 16:31 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 468I like boning in the raw.
And when I do, I also make sure to get checked.
Originally Posted by HenryT458
[View Original Post]
https://www.freestdcheck.org/
-
08-19-21 16:29 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 880I usually reply with.
Yes, I've offered $1 K for sugar adventures before. In NYC, from Dinner to breakfast, with all meals as room service, several snacks in between, and a full menu of pleasures were indulged in. If that works for you, let me know.
Originally Posted by MikelSuTiger
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 15:53 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 376Outrageous
Ok, chatted with this lovely one, good banter, awesome photos.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f72ab...8-f220397dff7a
Then she mention 1 k. And said that was the normal for her. Some dudes.
Are really screwing w these ladies heads LOL.
-
08-19-21 14:49 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 631Monthly
I get tested monthly. With 6 SBs and I'm BBFS 5 of them. I know most SBs have rotation, or at less mess around with other college boys. 10 panel test for STD runs about $125. I figured it's part of the price I have to pay for bbfscip these 20's.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 14:31 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 376Surprised that 400 is the new 300, then the hotel and drinks on top, crazy.
Originally Posted by Arty33
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 13:27 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 361Yes. Regularly.
Originally Posted by Emesdee
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 12:34 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 184So much BBFS?
I have been lurking on this site since back in its ". Info" days, and somehow never knew this forum even existed until recently. Reading through some of the posts, I'm a bit surprised how much BBFS is going on, even with the high volume "pros. " Do you all get tested regularly or something?
-
08-19-21 12:03 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 53😃
Bastards! LOL.
Originally Posted by ProCatHunter
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 07:30 #7005Senior Member

Posts: 363https://www.seeking.com/member/69412...c-bb403ef1758f
T_mary01.
Started chatting with her and moved to text, she is open to meeting for lunch, nothing else committed so far, looks promising, but don't have high hopes.
Steamboat.
https://www.seeking.com/member/760c7...d-f3ffd622ee2a
Young MILF, met her after a quick chat and moved to fix meet at hotel same day, 400 pm, had FS, average BBBJ. Cute face, and natural D boobs, but short and a bit out of shape from hips down. She wants to see me again, not sure I will.
-
08-18-21 23:56 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 468Free money
Seeing lots of reports on the noVA and bmore boards about high allowance amounts and inflation.
Gents, why are you surprised at the fact that dudes are dropping a few hundo for m&gs and then taking allowance amounts to $1 k?
You shouldn't be. If you were an 18 year old and e. Musk told you to go all in on doge coin and it quintupled. What would you be spending that money on as a young teen?
Don't hate gents. There is free money out there right now in the stock and crypto market. These young milleniels are living the lives we never could've dreamed.










Reply With Quote






