Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 11261
-
08-19-21 16:07 #5891Senior Member

Posts: 414Freaky Redhead
I have not partaken, but she claims to be into creampie, anal and swallowing for 400, and can hang out all day. She claims to be in Garden Grove.
My instincts say its TGTBT, but maybe one of you guys are willing to TOFTT.
https://www.seeking.com/member/7ff77...d-95f7a711e0d8
-
08-19-21 08:33 #5890Senior Member

Posts: 110Meet up now
https://www.seeking.com/member/c45f8...a-c3c05fa258d4
This one messaged me, saying she could only meet up now in LB, wanted $$ and later lowered price, but she can only meet up immediately, I'm thinking she's a scam.
-
08-18-21 23:30 #5889Senior Member

Posts: 547Wild AF
https://www.seeking.com/member/09e8a...b-803ac92708a9
This is Alicia and she's wild af. She likes heavier in these pics but she's been off and on SA since she was like 18. I'm sure someone here has met her. She's into hardcore sex, being degraded, fisting. Not sure if she currently has a bf but I know she had 2 long term bfs during the times she's been on SA.
-
08-18-21 23:21 #5888Senior Member

Posts: 547Huge Bush
https://www.seeking.com/member/ff3d7...e-77170be4d4ec
I'm talking like running your hands thru the hair on your head bish. I met her last year. She's good to go. Picked her up and even on the drive back to my place she was touching up on me. We were in my driveway and I got a call from my job and she was putting my free hand on her tits. Decent enough fuck, a bit chubby and soft in the middle but a good time. We really didn't connect personality wise. The conversation didn't click. When we were going for round two she said pretend I'm younger than I am. I won't quote the number she used, but she's freaky in that way. Again huge Bush.
-
08-18-21 23:16 #5887Senior Member

Posts: 547How long ago was this? I remember after my experience with her and what I read on here that I saw on her IG that she moved out of state with her bf. She was basically begging for money on her IG.
Originally Posted by RRyder
[View Original Post]
Although tbh she must be crazy because she gave me her real name and had messaged me on FB. Which let me see her parents fb page LOL.
-
08-18-21 21:25 #5886Senior Member

Posts: 43Yes she's a scammer
I agree. Avoid this one. I picked her up from her dorm room at Fullerton and man she's a chick that's got issues and only wants to scam you.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 20:23 #5885Senior Member

Posts: 547Ugh sorry. Please disregard my previous response. I thought you were talking about Kandi.
Originally Posted by Wyerles1
[View Original Post]
Yes, this girl was fun but I'd recommend negotiating first. First time we met I messaged her and told her how I used to see her on okcupid a few years ago but never messaged her. We start chatting and she came over that night. I tried to hint at what she wanted but she didn't say anything so afterwards I gave her "gas money"of about $ and she was fine with that and we met up again.
But definitely make sure you hammer out payment because the 2nd time I didn't give her anything since we met by her location. And we have never discussed payment and the 1st time was gas money. Anyway she didn't contact me again after that 2nd time so hammer out a price so there's no confusion.
-
08-18-21 20:17 #5884Senior Member

Posts: 547I wouldn't repeat since she let all my man juice get on my pants 2 xs. When I'd seen her previously she swallowed but as I said she had a strong body odor. But she definitely took care of me when I first met her. I don't remember what her profile says but she's definitely into white and Hispanic guys with beards. Kinda like a Dom too.
Originally Posted by Wyerles1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 19:41 #5883Senior Member

Posts: 37Thanks for Intel, I wanted to try her but didn't pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by TheHuntsman
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 01:12 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 547Good time / Low cost
https://www.seeking.com/member/fb0df...4-8be318d88f62
Met up with her 2 xs last year. Was good to hook up right away. No discussion of price. I gave her whatever I felt like and no complaints. Yes, she is chubby. Smaller chest with a chubby body but still a good fuck.
-
08-18-21 00:51 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 547Avoid
https://www.seeking.com/member/de556...6-f5f9ad16e968
I believe I posted about her recently. She had been on SA a few years ago and was trying to scam people for money.
-
08-18-21 00:41 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 547Kandi
https://www.seeking.com/member/419c4...e-b74a6da06e4d
Met with her a few times last year. Wouldn't repeat. Has like 3 or 4 kids and her body kinda shows it. Only did head for $ allows lots of touching and even kissing. Even though I didn't want to kiss her but she went in to kiss me as soon as she got in my car. Allowed to record session. Turn off is that she smells. I remember her saying she was going to shower and then meet me, but when we met up she still has a strong body odor. Last time I had seen her she didn't swallow and actually let it get on my pants. So no repeat again.
-
08-17-21 22:20 #5879Regular Member

Posts: 20Numbers game
It really is but I keep coming back, because when it works out. It really works out LOL.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
I've actually been wondering lately, "Has the site changed?" or "has my effort changed?" HollywoodGuy do you usually send out a copy and pasted super short opener? Or you putting some time in to them?
-
08-17-21 21:54 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 197Cuddle comfort
cuddlecomfort.com type it on google don't copy won't work, why no one have you tried that?
-
08-17-21 01:50 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 399I concur, but you strike gold every now and then I'll get dry spells from SA for up to a few weeks, then find 2. I agree with another comment I just read the older ones are more seasoned and harder to lowball.
AD.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





