Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,601 to 15,615 of 59510
-
08-18-21 23:07 #43910Banned Member

Posts: 2410The past few years isn't relevant anymore not to mention I can't make heads or tails of what you posted.
Originally Posted by MrBigbOne1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 22:59 #43909Banned Member

Posts: 2410I've posted that video in the past, but yes, everyday is STFU Friday.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 22:30 #43908Regular Member

Posts: 18Nice tip
And totally true. $300 to Columbia $80 FS 1 hr and half that for additional hours.
Originally Posted by Vx333
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 22:25 #43907Regular Member

Posts: 24Ease
About 2 months ago I had a great massage with Kiki. Aka Hi Mai? Last month she was gone. Any one know where she might be?
-
08-18-21 21:25 #43906Senior Member

Posts: 1011Is a nice fish tank.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 21:22 #43905Senior Member

Posts: 160For Lilly prices you can literally fly to PR / DR for a weekend, stay in an airBNB, and fuck a different girl in the morning & evening both days. And they won't give you the awful attitude either.
Originally Posted by MrBigbOne1
[View Original Post]
Give Tiger Spa a try in Norcross. Occasionally they have some good latin girls who are much more friendly.
-
08-18-21 20:54 #43904Regular Member

Posts: 18Maybe not emotional
Just more into it. Take it for what it's worth; just a monger's opinion. You obviously have one. What's yours?
Originally Posted by EffMacomber
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 20:45 #43903Banned Member

Posts: 13634Quality Health Spa
Read the title here for the proper name. That granny, to which you refer, doubles as a provider when the other woman has a customer. Sometimes neither is there so a customer has to call the number and one of them will show up within 15 minutes or so. IMO, the only quality thing about that KAMP is the fish tank.
Originally Posted by DonJuan7
[View Original Post]
For those who have never been there, don't waste your gas.
-
08-18-21 20:43 #43902Senior Member

Posts: 130Kaina Ivy
I went Kaina, which I have done many times before. My atf there was Candy, but after her accident last year she has not return. Anyways, set up an appointment to go see a referral, but when I got there a late 30 something lady name Ivy came into the room and said she wasn't there. The old bait and switch. Smh. Ivy was cute with a spinner body so I decided to stay. She was great and very sensual. She had me rock hard the whole time. Finished off with a shower.
I did text the provider that I was disappointed and didn't like the fact she lied about being able to provide the session, but Ivy more than made up for it. She later replied that it was her time of the month and she was in pain and that she was sorry and would make it up to me, but who really knows. Maybe I will try again since the provider was highly recommended. I don't know why these girls don't just keep it.
Even though I was initially disappointed, I will see Ivy again. She really took care of me.
-
08-18-21 20:32 #43901Banned Member

Posts: 13634Asked a buddy to inquire and was told he didn't get a callback.
Originally Posted by Jponeis7777
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 20:30 #43900Banned Member

Posts: 13634Never seen that video but it speaks truth. Never, ever say something that could incriminate yourself. I've gone as far as speaking in a foreign accent when stopped by a cop. He bought it.
Originally Posted by CrestWood87
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 20:25 #43899Senior Member

Posts: 386Tip of the day
While I know it's only Wednesday and your not talking about a traffic stop the attached video applies to all involuntary interactions with law enforcement.
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/V6tfEZI54Jg
-
08-18-21 20:11 #43898

Posts: 682Nice report, but
Kerry is more emotional? WHAT does that even mean? That's a new one on me.
Originally Posted by Minataur20
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 19:52 #43897

Posts: 682I'll tell you what I'd do
I'd RTFF and make a pick.
Originally Posted by MrBigbOne1
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 19:36 #43896Senior Member

Posts: 322Was told
She only works Wed, Thurs, Fri.
Originally Posted by Jponeis7777
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





