Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 712 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 762 812 1212 1712 ... LastLast
Results 10,666 to 10,680 of 31848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21183

    I concur.

    By the time she bitched about men and a certain guy in her area harassing her I was totally turned off. Her breast look fantastic on that small frame. Her head game as way to soft and short. It was BBBJ. I asked for an hour but only had 30 min. Her kitty is tight and looks fresh. She needs a mentor. She sent a message out last week that she had quit because if men ghosting her.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoroGuy54  [View Original Post]
    I am going to tell my experience with Allison and then forget about her. When she first started and I was given her contact number she seemed like a nice young woman. Our schedules never meshed, then one day she messaged me. The conversation started off okay, then I asked her again about BBBJ, she became instantly irritated and began complaining about how shitty she had been treated. She was adamant she would not do just a BBBJ and definitely no way in hell cim. She got pissed because I would not agree fast enough to a hhr for 1. 5 and started talking about how guys had tried to do anal when they knew she hated it, and then went on to say she was pregnant. Definitely no hair pulling while doing doggie! I asked if breast play, licking and sucking, was okay and she replied hell no they are sore because I am pregnant! So, all that was available was cfs, which I rarely do, but leave everything else alone. She mentioned doggie and told me about a guy who blew 4 times while pounding her from behind. I asked if he used a rubber every time and she said yes, but the question irritated her more. Lmfao. Anyway, she blessed me out and ranted about all men being pigs. If I had seen her before all the guys started roughly banging the hell out of her and she got pregnant it would have probably been a great experience. Pretty little 20 year old providers don't happen very often.

  2. #21182
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsAndVagene  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. My review is #16258. Just in case the link doesn't work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...856&viewfull=1#post4757856.
    I concur with your experience. Not good at all.

  3. #21181
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this lady I am a bigtime fan of Redheads she goes by the name Channing I think, saw this on STG.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...2/347504423247
    I saw her. My review is #16258. Just in case the link doesn't work.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...856&viewfull=1#post4757856.

  4. #21180

    Amazing 52

    Anyone know this lady I am a bigtime fan of Redheads she goes by the name Channing I think, saw this on STG.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...2/347504423247

  5. #21179
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    Is this Stormy the older chick, more like a GILF?
    Yes. She's my age (early 50's). She used to based here before she moved out west a couple of years ago. She's alot of fun, great personality & really cool & chill.

  6. #21178

    Stormy

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyHippy  [View Original Post]
    Just go for the hhr for $100, you won't be disappointed. She's got the best head game in the biz in my opinion. Plus she's super cool & chill. No drugs other than 420 & drinking. She's safe as can be too. I've seen her four times and all have been great times.
    Is this Stormy the older chick, more like a GILF?

  7. #21177

    Mewe

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have good luck on MeWe. Is there some channel you need to be invited to?
    Yeah search Deleting this soon in the search box.

  8. #21176

    She's changed

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnsn  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today in Chatt had a great time, young sexy spinner she plans on being in Nashville tomorrow and will be staying in the airport area seniors can PM me for info.
    Just so everyone knows she's not the same old BBFS Robin that everybody remembers. You can still get that option but it's going to cost you much extra. And she thinks it's nasty. Not the same girl imo.

  9. #21175
    Quote Originally Posted by SpicyDreams  [View Original Post]
    I think you mean Friday? She told me she would be in Nashville early Friday afternoon.
    My bad, your right Friday lost track what day of week it was must be one those senior moments LOL.

  10. #21174

    Robyn arrives Friday

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohnsn  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today in Chatt had a great time, young sexy spinner she plans on being in Nashville tmrw and will be staying in the airport area seniors can PM me for info.
    I think you mean Friday? She told me she would be in Nashville early Friday afternoon.

  11. #21173

    Robyn

    Saw her today in Chatt had a great time, young sexy spinner she plans on being in Nashville tmrw and will be staying in the airport area seniors can PM me for info.

  12. #21172

    Never a disappointment.

    Just got the pre Covid weight off. Has her own home, safe and secure. My all time fave. Real everything. Big tits, tight clean shaved box. Sucks like a vacuum, open for all positions, let's you in the back parking lot too. Of course that's an upgrade, but worth the parking spot. She's kind and treats you with kindness and patience. Have fun. Be safe. She's goes by Corrin on Eros. Here is a pic she said I could share.

    PW out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 91BDFC99-D3D2-490A-87BC-1C4F0A7E6702.jpg‎  

  13. #21171

    MeWe

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of her hope I'm not walking into a setup found her on mewe seeing her tomorrow.
    I didn't have good luck on MeWe. Is there some channel you need to be invited to?

  14. #21170

    Stormy

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    For that price she better be able to whistle Dixie out her ass.
    Just go for the hhr for $100, you won't be disappointed. She's got the best head game in the biz in my opinion. Plus she's super cool & chill. No drugs other than 420 & drinking. She's safe as can be too. I've seen her four times and all have been great times.

  15. #21169

    Asian ads

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    How does one go about experiencing this? I don't put much into the Asian ads posted, I assume their scammers or they're removed rather quickly. Any contact information or links would be greatly appreciated.

    SparkXXX.
    Most are legit. I text them and tell them what services I desire. First response in a canned reply with rates and location. I text back saying this is what I'm looking for and will you do it. My experience has been very good on getting a honest answer. I go and if the girl is attractive and I get a good kiss, I stay. Only left once. Some have been great, others have been ok. There is one that posts and wants a deposit. When I get that I just tell them he'll no.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape