Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 396 of 928 FirstFirst ... 296 346 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 446 496 896 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 13920
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7995
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Sara

    Thanks killer for reply, yes that's the same quote I was given but I don't know if it was from Sara in the URL.

    I posted she is named Sara. They are located at bldhwy very close from where I'm located about 5 minutes. But I didn't want to put the trigger yet I wanted to make sure they were legit and no pimps or handles around. Also they didn't mention any tips. The URL you suggested I saw it I can see it has some bait and switch reviews so I in doubts in putting the trigger on those one too.

    But thanks.

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    Yes I've seen a few girls at this place on the highway way out east. That photo is most likey of Natalie, who almost never works. Most often it's a woman named Sara, she is a bbw not very cute. I think they have a new girl not that may be cute not sure. They did 60 x15 80 x20 100 x30 back a few months ago, not sure about now. It's okay I guess but even at that gift point I would go to another. A place on west Trop is often way better 60 x15. Not sure if I'm allowed to post URL https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65967256.

    All of them will sometims put up fake photos and stupid stuff but often way more fun. I really Hope this is all okay to write, I want to follow the rules.

  2. #7994

    Mandii

    Visiting LV soon and starting to research the scene out there. It's been awhile since I've been but have many times. Have picked up casino girls, girls have picked me up and drove me to their incall, even walked to an UTR girl's residence once. That was crazy but fun. (Texted her afterwards how awesome it was that she swallowed and she got pissed because her bf reads her texts. Apparently he's cool with everything except BBBJCIM but she loved it and couldn't help herself. Crazy to think her bf could have walked in. I digress.).

    Wish I had reported back then but I was more a lurker on this site. I mostly use STG these days but it's infiltrated with fake ads and agencies. Found this person though. Non-agency / independent and seems real as she sent me some nice pics and she's pleasant on the phone. But no reports.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...t/195975131455

    She actually has a friend in her early ads that I've also contacted. She's not posting but still in the game. They both want $$. 5 for the hour. Reasonable for LV but definitely more than my area.

    Any rec's would be appreciated. If I partake I'll surely report. I'm thinking about getting one of them to pick me up at the airport and taking me to their incall before dropping me off at my hotel. Once I'm with my group, it'll be hard for me to disappear for a few hours, unaccounted for.

    Thank you and stay safe gentlemen.

    HF.

  3. #7993

    OneandOnlyK

    Anyone see this one before?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/OneandOnlyK

    Searched here and didn't find anything.

    Also noticed that a Detroit area provider has moved to Las Vegas.

    Kristen- https://tryst.link/escort/kristen.

    Saw her a couple years ago. Pretty cute, excellent skills, she definitely has a curvy build. Very pear shaped as she says. Haven't seen her since then, so I can't speak to how she looks now, but skillwise she was good then. If nothing else pans out on my upcoming trip then I'm going to hit her up again.

  4. #7992

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena or Layla? Looks like both are around the same age 20's? Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews. Your help appreciated if anyone seen anyone.

    Elena - https://tryst.link/escort/elena-duval.

    Layla - https://mobile.twitter.com/laylabanks0.
    Elena has great reviews on another site.

  5. #7991

    Good job Sam

    I have developed my own stable of regulars, all bb aa CP all the time, that DO NOT do that with most and won't with new. So don't ask. But when I did review or share something about adventures with them, I got mobbed by pms asking for #s by guys that never shared a thing. Like many, I share to share, - Not a tit for tat, or a trade, share info not so much #s what ever, Its like the 18 year old homeless kids now, at grocery stores, they want to eat, and smoke and drink, but they don't want to work for it, other than putting their hand out to you, and me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    She is fantastic. Will do a detailed review later. Definitely worth it.

    Don't want to be too harsh here, but a piece of advise for you @JoesMa. I see you have 30 posts, but not a single review. Will be nice if you contribute too instead of just seeking input from the community. Its a 2 way street bud!

  6. #7990

    Elena

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesMa  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Elena or Layla? Looks like both are around the same age 20's? Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews. Your help appreciated if anyone seen anyone.

    Elena - https://tryst.link/escort/elena-duval.

    Layla - https://mobile.twitter.com/laylabanks0.
    She is fantastic. Will do a detailed review later. Definitely worth it.

    Don't want to be too harsh here, but a piece of advise for you @JoesMa. I see you have 30 posts, but not a single review. Will be nice if you contribute too instead of just seeking input from the community. Its a 2 way street bud!

  7. #7989

    Elena Duval or Layla Banks

    Has anyone seen Elena or Layla? Looks like both are around the same age 20's? Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews. Your help appreciated if anyone seen anyone.

    Elena - https://tryst.link/escort/elena-duval.

    Layla - https://mobile.twitter.com/laylabanks0.

  8. #7988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Andry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone meet with this girl. She replied my text. But I want to make sure she's legit. Would you share your.

    Experience is you met with her.

    Thanks guys. Stay safe.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/65924505
    Yes I've seen a few girls at this place on the highway way out east. That photo is most likey of Natalie, who almost never works. Most often it's a woman named Sara, she is a bbw not very cute. I think they have a new girl not that may be cute not sure. They did 60 x15 80 x20 100 x30 back a few months ago, not sure about now. It's okay I guess but even at that gift point I would go to another. A place on west Trop is often way better 60 x15. Not sure if I'm allowed to post URL https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65967256.

    All of them will sometims put up fake photos and stupid stuff but often way more fun. I really Hope this is all okay to write, I want to follow the rules.

  9. #7987

    Ericka lockett

    I wonder if ol time pornstars still provide out here, I saw ericka lockett is security guard at one of the clubs. https://twitter.com/lasvegaslockett any seen her in the past?

  10. #7986
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    When O* F* shuts down the ladies' porn content, will prices come down? Well, a boy can dream anyway.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october
    They have like four alternatives. This probably won't change much.

  11. #7985
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    When O* F* shuts down the ladies' porn content, will prices come down? Well, a boy can dream anyway.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october
    Finally. Some justice in this world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1585840766761.jpg‎  

  12. #7984

    Lower prices on the horizon?

    When O* F* shuts down the ladies' porn content, will prices come down? Well, a boy can dream anyway.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october

  13. #7983
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Monissa

    Has any of you met with this girl. She looks Yum. Share some comments for you met with her please.

    Thanks Stay Safe.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65908298

  14. #7982
    Senior Member


    Posts: 377

    Sara Chaparrita Nalgona

    Has anyone meet with this girl. She replied my text. But I want to make sure she's legit. Would you share your.

    Experience is you met with her.

    Thanks guys. Stay safe.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/65924505

  15. #7981
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    Not proof positive, just adding to the fire. If you need further info to make you skeptical, read the description and then the reviews. Why is a self-designated European described as an all-American in the 3rd review?

    This is coming from someone who will spend what some folks on the board call GPS rates. Just saying that I'm probably the one who most of all wishes this ad were legit.
    I was impressed with Danica, so I have the same question. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape