Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 517 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 17 417 467 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 567 617 1017 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11579

    South Brevard

    First post but been watching for a while.

    I'll start providing intel as I visit.

    Any info on:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...a/886581964858

  2. #11578

  3. #11577

    Real deal

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a SW, has a regular job now. Another Sr Member made a good recommendation about her to me a while back and I've seen her about a half a dozen times since. I usually partake in OC with Carrie, she has an amazing head game, loves to dress up in lingerie and all positions have been fun and available with her. Haven't ventured to the Greek isles, not sure if it's available. She says that she's off the candy, her game has always been spot on with me and GFE/PSE, good Comms.KL approved.Hobby on!
    I've done a little homework since posting. She may be many of the things you've said, but got popped for the candy 2 months ago.

  4. #11576

    She's the real deal now.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneWayOut  [View Original Post]
    She is notorious Street Walker of Melbourne US1 quad, one hell of a head game $30,Escort oh no way LOL.
    She used to be a SW, has a regular job now. Another Sr Member made a good recommendation about her to me a while back and I've seen her about a half a dozen times since. I usually partake in OC with Carrie, she has an amazing head game, loves to dress up in lingerie and all positions have been fun and available with her. Haven't ventured to the Greek isles, not sure if it's available. She says that she's off the candy, her game has always been spot on with me and GFE/PSE, good Comms.

    KL approved.

    Hobby on!

  5. #11575

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Google search the number. It is Jewels.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
    She has some reviews. Here is another ad:

    https://melbourne-fl.skipthegames.co...6/068616735919

  6. #11574

    Carrie / SW

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    She is notorious Street Walker of Melbourne US1 quad, one hell of a head game $30,Escort oh no way LOL.

  7. #11573

    Don't go Downtown

    Hey Guys,

    Been in touch with this one through text over the last few days:

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com And /617390255958.

    Couldn't get a name, but it would probably be fake so no worries there. Set up a time for in call, texted to get address and there was no response. About one hour after the appointed time I get a "Where are you? LMFAO and responded that I lost interest. She apologized asked to set something else up and I declined.

    Would not bother with her.

    Take care, Thomas.

  8. #11572

    Bonnie looking for Clyde


  9. #11571
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
    Google search the number. It is Jewels.

  10. #11570

    Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    Is she real? Most likely. Has returned texts twice. She (like a lot of STG girls) is full of crap. Once she could host at "her own place, no roommates, etc. " But our times didn't work out. Next day she couldn't host but I could pick her up outside her place. Two different addresses a day apart LOL. Good luck!

  11. #11569

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie155  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one?

    I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437
    I believe that's Jewels. But not positive. - Ray.

  12. #11568

    Any intel on this one?

    Any intel on this one?

    I feel like I've seen her ad in the past but can't recall for sure.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/692778740437

  13. #11567

    Nothing but crickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    I've tried 4 times never got a response, perhaps low volume provider. Matters not I'm moving on. At least till I hear something here.

  14. #11566

    Take me Downtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    I'm always a sucker for the mature ones. She hasn't posted in several days but I curious if anyone has gone downtown with this one. It's a bit of a drive for me but if she's legit I just might drive up there.

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...n/617390255958
    I'm absolutely intrigued as well. Is she TGTBT? Has anyone tried to contact her? She's definitely my type as well, because I prefer older women. I'm also curious about Liberty Love who advertises on listcrawler? Has anyone seen her and experienced her Nuru? Inquiring minds would like to know.

  15. #11565

    So sorry fl. This was for tn.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrZapp  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Honey today. And it paid off. If you like BBW give her a try. Her internet is down so I am posting as a favor. Real provider. Be clean and respectiful and you will have fun. Mention USASEXGUIDE to get a $80 HHR special. If interested in dets. PM me.
    She has a reg gig - so you might not get an immediate response. 7:30a-2:30P weekdays S/S all day.

    9014798634.
    Posted this in wrong forum location. Sorry guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape