Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 24823
-
08-18-21 12:52 #16918Regular Member

Posts: 24Kat
Kat is hit or miss and YMMV. Always smokey and always complains your dick is too big LOL. CBJ is the norm, I won't repeat. Maybe I just wasn't her cup of tea but she definitely wasn't mine. She's got a few reviews to help you make up your mind. Choose wisely with the talent available.
Originally Posted by GetFreaky111
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 12:48 #16917Senior Member

Posts: 278Saw Marissa
This one is cool when you can actually get the communication right. I've seen her a couple of times, but probably would have been many more if she wasn't so terrible with the phone. Pics are her, and she is a lot of fun when you can actually see her. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...napolis-924766#erotic.
100 qv is what I did.
-
08-18-21 12:46 #16916Senior Member

Posts: 278Saw Jane a few times
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65873710
Saw her a few times recently. 100 qv. Pics are her, would repeat. Current location not the best (38th & High School), and I keep asking her when she's going to move. Saw her off and Michigan Rd when I saw her.
-
08-18-21 12:39 #16915Regular Member

Posts: 24Renee green light
Renee is a definite green light. I've been seeing her for many years and never a disappointment. She is the definition of GFE that's for sure. You can check all the boxes with this one except greek. And very intelligent and well traveled if you like a little convo during any downtime. From her soft sensual kisses to get you going to all positions and my favorite finish BBBJCIM. If you like middle eastern women she's a must see, I think she is from Ukraine?
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 12:31 #16914Senior Member

Posts: 278Saw Sexy Redd
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65812988
So, I've contacted her three times. She honored one of three appointments. That qv session was good, which was why I attempted a third time. Both times she agreed to a time and ghosted me once arriving at hotel. Guessing double booking nonsense or something. Doubtful I would try again after two wasted trips. Pics are her. 100 for qv.
-
08-18-21 09:27 #16913Senior Member

Posts: 94I've seen Ellie twice.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
Performance is not the best, but the visuals are incredible. She looks like a top shelf porn star.
-
08-18-21 05:35 #16912Senior Member

Posts: 1095Ellie
Based on her reviews here and on TER she seems extremely mechanical. But man, she has an incredible look. I'll probably see her eventually.
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 00:46 #16911Senior Member

Posts: 296Not familiar with the other two, but Ellie gets good reports everywhere and is on my to-do list.
Originally Posted by Fitzyj76
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 21:26 #16910Senior Member

Posts: 119Info
Anyone have anything to share concerning the following?
https://tryst.link/escort/edith-montez
https://tryst.link/escort/ellie_alexandra
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7478349.htm?cat=1
Thanks,
Fitz.
-
08-17-21 19:36 #16909Senior Member

Posts: 151Redhead Lynndsay
Check out review #16609 for review on her.
Originally Posted by GetFreaky111
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 18:59 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 247I would skip if I was you.
She looks after her aging father and so the action takes place in the living room. I had been ghosted that day by someone. So was trying to find anyone who would respond. Its slim pickins time.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 18:52 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 1174Definitely nothing to worry about. Some of these gift card scammers do this in response to being called out on their scam.
Originally Posted by JimBaxter811
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 18:52 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 247I respond by saying to send their goons over.
The pictures are very gruesome and I wish their was a way these bastards could be outed for that.
Originally Posted by JimBaxter811
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 18:35 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 601Last post from me, but don't fall for it.
As someone that has met some members of Mara Salvatrucha none could ever write this clearly. This is another scam.
Originally Posted by JimBaxter811
[View Original Post]
As I have stated a few weeks ago my new screen name is up and Numbnutts is now gone for good. A non senior status almost feels like a demotion of some sort. But one post is a good start.
-
08-17-21 18:17 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 48Good god man. Some chick you messaged is trying to get money from you. Tell them to fuck off.
Originally Posted by JimBaxter811
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






