Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 400 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 450 500 900 ... LastLast
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 18820
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12835
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Since she doesn't have a current ad that I can find, I have posted this in General Reports.

    Casselberry Luna Love / Gabby seems to have stumbled back on Vacation. The interesting thing is that her Yearbook Photo and her Check-In Photo at the Resort don't match. It appears that either her Check-In Photo has either been heavily filtered (like so many ad photos) to place in the Year Book or possibly the Year Book is using Stock Photos and not actual real-time photos.

    She looks like a hot mess in her Check-In Photo. When I say "hot" I don't mean that in a good way either.

    Grain 56.
    Yikes! Haven't seen her since she was closer to the MCO area a few years back. She was definitely on the cute side of being a young / petite Jennifer Connelly. Fantastic lay, but an absolute polarizing person. Was able to hit it a few times without a donation, but she started to go down a dark road. Looking at her recent uncle photoshoot, she looks sickly & more like Trent Reznor now. Hopefully, she still has those pearly whites. She had a beautiful smile when she wasn't rambling & going off on tangents.

  2. #12834

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    Orange County, if you need her info PM me.
    It looks like Luna and Kiki could be suite mates, their glamor shots are on the same page, I also saw the little cute Spanish girl that was posting is checked in also, she has initials tatted on her cheekbone under her eye, WTF I don't get it.

  3. #12833

    Luna / Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    What County? I just cruised through Seminole County for the past few days and didn't see any "guests" who look like Luna.
    Seems she climbed through a window in Seminole and ended up in Orange County on the other side.

    Grain 56.

  4. #12832
    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    What County? I just cruised through Seminole County for the past few days and didn't see any "guests" who look like Luna.
    Orange County, if you need her info PM me.

  5. #12831

    Luna Glamor Shots; What County

    What County? I just cruised through Seminole County for the past few days and didn't see any "guests" who look like Luna.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Since she doesn't have a current ad that I can find, I have posted this in General Reports.

    Casselberry Luna Love / Gabby seems to have stumbled back on Vacation. The interesting thing is that her Yearbook Photo and her Check-In Photo at the Resort don't match. It appears that either her Check-In Photo has either been heavily filtered (like so many ad photos) to place in the Year Book or possibly the Year Book is using Stock Photos and not actual real-time photos.

    She looks like a hot mess in her Check-In Photo. When I say "hot" I don't mean that in a good way either.

    Grain 56.

  6. #12830

    Gabby

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Since she doesn't have a current ad that I can find, I have posted this in General Reports.

    Casselberry Luna Love / Gabby seems to have stumbled back on Vacation. The interesting thing is that her Yearbook Photo and her Check-In Photo at the Resort don't match. It appears that either her Check-In Photo has either been heavily filtered (like so many ad photos) to place in the Year Book or possibly the Year Book is using Stock Photos and not actual real-time photos.

    She looks like a hot mess in her Check-In Photo. When I say "hot" I don't mean that in a good way either.

    Grain 56.
    Gosh garn it. LOL Luna can't seem to stay out of trouble. She lives within walking distance so we've danced a bit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/59780492

    PS Mariah is stealing a couple of Luna's ad pics at the moment.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/65703868/3214195629 copy and paste

  7. #12829

    Luna Love / Gabby of Casselberry

    Since she doesn't have a current ad that I can find, I have posted this in General Reports.

    Casselberry Luna Love / Gabby seems to have stumbled back on Vacation. The interesting thing is that her Yearbook Photo and her Check-In Photo at the Resort don't match. It appears that either her Check-In Photo has either been heavily filtered (like so many ad photos) to place in the Year Book or possibly the Year Book is using Stock Photos and not actual real-time photos.

    She looks like a hot mess in her Check-In Photo. When I say "hot" I don't mean that in a good way either.

    Grain 56.

  8. #12828
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Also if anyone has contact info on Rae that recently has popped back up in town? Hear she is tall which is a major yes Please and fun time! If anyone has contact or can point me to where to find I'd appreciate it. Don't see any type of ad up currently. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chow2000  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like Rachelle! This is such a great blast from the past!! Would be great to catch up again with her it's got to be.

    Like 4 years since I lay heard anything. Papi must be blowing up pm's are full LOL! Let us know when digits available good sir.
    Sent you Rae's digits. Didn't know my inbox was full until I saw your post.

    Still crickets from Rachelle about sharing her digits, she is always avoiding the question so not sure if she is down for it at the moment.

  9. #12827

    Rae info?

    Also if anyone has contact info on Rae that recently has popped back up in town? Hear she is tall which is a major yes Please and fun time! If anyone has contact or can point me to where to find I'd appreciate it. Don't see any type of ad up currently. Thanks.

  10. #12826

    Rachelle blast from the past!

    Quote Originally Posted by PapiCholo  [View Original Post]
    I'm still waiting on a response to the sharing her digits question. Her comms are bad, but once she replies the ball is rolling and you are guaranteed to meet. I think she only responds when she is in need of financial help.

    I was on high alert when I saw her the other night, we didn't do the Geneva this time. I met her at her girlfriends house off Fairbanks. A real house too, not a trap house but a cozy home. LOL. Just felt funny fucking Rachelle on the couch while her friend was in the next room. Funny story, I didn't have a cover and she didn't have one so she asked the girlfriend if she had one. So there is a naked Rachelle walking around looking for a cover, I'm buck ass naked with a stick cock sitting on the couch and the girlfriend walking around looking for a cover for us. I gave the girlfriend a couple of strokes every time she looked my direction, lmfao.
    Sounds like Rachelle! This is such a great blast from the past!! Would be great to catch up again with her it's got to be.

    Like 4 years since I lay heard anything. Papi must be blowing up pm's are full LOL! Let us know when digits available good sir.

  11. #12825

    Scammers and GPS

    Scammers are everywhere here is the latest one.

    I work by setting up reservations. Here is my cashapp.

    GPS These girls expect $3 to $4 for a quickie on a fake photo.

    My favorite was this hot Nordic blond white girl.

    The real photo was a very dark blk girl.

    Please tell me you guys are not falling for this shit.

  12. #12824
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    You mean your first and last thought while fucking this chick wasn't "What can I do to help out my fellow mongers?" Dude, what the hell? But seriously, yes, please provide digits if she ever clears you to do that.
    I'm still waiting on a response to the sharing her digits question. Her comms are bad, but once she replies the ball is rolling and you are guaranteed to meet. I think she only responds when she is in need of financial help.

    I was on high alert when I saw her the other night, we didn't do the Geneva this time. I met her at her girlfriends house off Fairbanks. A real house too, not a trap house but a cozy home. LOL. Just felt funny fucking Rachelle on the couch while her friend was in the next room. Funny story, I didn't have a cover and she didn't have one so she asked the girlfriend if she had one. So there is a naked Rachelle walking around looking for a cover, I'm buck ass naked with a stick cock sitting on the couch and the girlfriend walking around looking for a cover for us. I gave the girlfriend a couple of strokes every time she looked my direction, lmfao.

  13. #12823

    Correct, uneducated cops will arrest you

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    Not sure I follow your logic. For example, if a monger gets arrested trying to pick up a SW, all he needs to tell LEO is that he was hiring her to make a film in order to get off? Don't think that works in real life. My 2 cents.
    Correct, uneducated cops will arrest you. They arrest people all the time for filming them too which is also your 1st amendment right. So use caution and if you are arrested for exercising your protected right, you can beat the charges but you can't beat the ride. That's why charges are reviewed by the State Attorney, emphasis on attorney. They will determine under law if an actual crime has been committed. Once the chares are dismissed you can file a lawsuit in the Federal court against the cop and the county for false arrest and for violating your rights. You can open carry while fishing in Florida which also few cops know about. They got a small pond right by the 528 and SOBT are you going to strap on a AR15 and go fishing there? You legally can, but we all know what will happen. The last guy that got shot on the trail by one of criminal Mina's deputies back in Dec didn't do anything but run from a traffic ticket. He was shot from behind while running and the bullet went through his leg. John Mina lied to the media saying that this kid that just turned 18 had a weapon and he was reaching for it. No weapon was ever found and the video footage from the deputy showed the shooting victim never reaching for anything with his hands far over his head. Nothing ever happened to the OCSO deputy that tried to kill the teenager.

  14. #12822

    It was never illegal

    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus00  [View Original Post]
    The vast majority of porn is privately commissioned were the producer (I. E. The guy who's paying for the production) is the supporting lead in the film and he's doing exactly what you just said is illegal. In actuality it is illegal, but that would never be tested by any prosecutor. Once the act is being filmed, the product becomes the film not the act and the film of course is protected by the 1st amendment. See Stanley v Georgia and Ginzburg v US.
    Sure, some states tried to make your given constitutional right illegal which is nothing new. They failed and were corrected. In reality, it was always legal under the 1st amendment. Many states are still trying to over ride and violate the constitutional amendments all the time and a higher court will correct them once again. These days they really only care about going after pedophiles. I'm sure it won't be long before they catch pedo protector Sheriff John Mina in a trap, his brother Edward is already doing 17 years in prison for sexually abusing a child under 12 on a daily basis. The Mina bros are real sick fucks:

    https://www.mynews13.com/fl/orlando/...-child-charges

  15. #12821

    People vs. Freeman

    Quote Originally Posted by PussySmasher  [View Original Post]
    Making sex videos AKA porn is a federally protected right falling under the 1st amendment. Regardless even if you pay for it. Period.

    The law has repeatedly shown at the highest courts (People vs. Freeman and New Hampshire v. Theriault) that once the person is being videoed engaging in sex, even.

    If you paid them, are no longer considered a prostitute but an actress.

    Unlike fearmonger Gain 56 states you do not need any permit or license or any other BS he stated.

    This does not make it legal for you to film fucking your dog, your sister, fucking out in public, torturing during sex that leads to permanent injury, etc. Ie; anything obscene.

    -Your Pussy Smasher Scholar.
    Not sure I follow your logic. For example, if a monger gets arrested trying to pick up a SW, all he needs to tell LEO is that he was hiring her to make a film in order to get off? Don't think that works in real life. My 2 cents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape