Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 1028 1528 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16918

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by GetFreaky111  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything about these providers?

    Rain:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3175637371/1

    She has a lot of reviews but I couldn't find anything on here.

    Katrina / Kat:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173423017

    Was able to find some older reports but nothing very recent.

    Lynndsay:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3177424188/1

    This one seems legit, but I think I've heard she only does covered (including BJ).

    I'm trying to find providers that give good bbbjs under for $ or less. I've heard of Nikkie but I've tried her 4-5 times and nothing. The last time I got so close but she went silent right as I almost got the address.
    Kat is hit or miss and YMMV. Always smokey and always complains your dick is too big LOL. CBJ is the norm, I won't repeat. Maybe I just wasn't her cup of tea but she definitely wasn't mine. She's got a few reviews to help you make up your mind. Choose wisely with the talent available.

  2. #16917

    Saw Marissa

    This one is cool when you can actually get the communication right. I've seen her a couple of times, but probably would have been many more if she wasn't so terrible with the phone. Pics are her, and she is a lot of fun when you can actually see her. https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marissa-...napolis-924766#erotic.

    100 qv is what I did.

  3. #16916

    Saw Jane a few times

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65873710

    Saw her a few times recently. 100 qv. Pics are her, would repeat. Current location not the best (38th & High School), and I keep asking her when she's going to move. Saw her off and Michigan Rd when I saw her.

  4. #16915

    Renee green light

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Renee is a definite green light. I've been seeing her for many years and never a disappointment. She is the definition of GFE that's for sure. You can check all the boxes with this one except greek. And very intelligent and well traveled if you like a little convo during any downtime. From her soft sensual kisses to get you going to all positions and my favorite finish BBBJCIM. If you like middle eastern women she's a must see, I think she is from Ukraine?

  5. #16914

    Saw Sexy Redd

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65812988

    So, I've contacted her three times. She honored one of three appointments. That qv session was good, which was why I attempted a third time. Both times she agreed to a time and ghosted me once arriving at hotel. Guessing double booking nonsense or something. Doubtful I would try again after two wasted trips. Pics are her. 100 for qv.

  6. #16913
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ellie twice.

    Performance is not the best, but the visuals are incredible. She looks like a top shelf porn star.

  7. #16912

    Ellie

    Quote Originally Posted by TheoGuderian  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with the other two, but Ellie gets good reports everywhere and is on my to-do list.
    Based on her reviews here and on TER she seems extremely mechanical. But man, she has an incredible look. I'll probably see her eventually.

  8. #16911
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzyj76  [View Original Post]
    Not familiar with the other two, but Ellie gets good reports everywhere and is on my to-do list.

  9. #16910

  10. #16909

    Redhead Lynndsay

    Check out review #16609 for review on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by GetFreaky111  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have anything about these providers?

    Rain:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3175637371/1

    She has a lot of reviews but I couldn't find anything on here.

    Katrina / Kat:

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3173423017

    Was able to find some older reports but nothing very recent.

    Lynndsay:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3177424188/1

    This one seems legit, but I think I've heard she only does covered (including BJ).

    I'm trying to find providers that give good bbbjs under for $ or less. I've heard of Nikkie but I've tried her 4-5 times and nothing. The last time I got so close but she went silent right as I almost got the address.

  11. #16908

    I would skip if I was you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    I swear I've seen a link posted with this girl's face before, but either she changed her name or I'm having a hard time searching for it. I remember she used to advertise no BBBJ, now she seems to offer it at a reasonable rate. Any experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/65812011#.
    She looks after her aging father and so the action takes place in the living room. I had been ghosted that day by someone. So was trying to find anyone who would respond. Its slim pickins time.

  12. #16907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBaxter811  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, so my son seems to have had an account for a while and he was using my phone today to send messages to some ladies. And I received the following text. Any advice? They put an address of someone I don't know on the bottom and several gory photos.

    This is Jim are Miranda, shareholder of the company and superior of MS-13. I am here to establish order, respect and safety for our escorts. I inform you that I have several reports of your phone number from several of my Sex servers which you have been sending messages to several of my sex workers, which have only taken advantage of the work time of our escorts and we will not allow what type of action, so we do not want to involve your family in this, for which we have imposed a fine, which you must comply with, since if you refuse to pay the fine, I will be forced to send 5 of my best men to your home to make a visit that you will not like at all, so the best thing you can do is try to solve this problem with me for good reasons because if you refuse to pay the fine, you and each of your family members will pay the consequences, as well Tell me if you are going to pay the fine, yes or no, because if you don't pay the fine we will proceed to act in a bad way.
    Definitely nothing to worry about. Some of these gift card scammers do this in response to being called out on their scam.

  13. #16906

    I respond by saying to send their goons over.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBaxter811  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, so my son seems to have had an account for a while and he was using my phone today to send messages to some ladies. And I received the following text. Any advice? They put an address of someone I don't know on the bottom and several gory photos.

    This is Jim are Miranda, shareholder of the company and superior of MS-13. I am here to establish order, respect and safety for our escorts. I inform you that I have several reports of your phone number from several of my Sex servers which you have been sending messages to several of my sex workers, which have only taken advantage of the work time of our escorts and we will not allow what type of action, so we do not want to involve your family in this, for which we have imposed a fine, which you must comply with, since if you refuse to pay the fine, I will be forced to send 5 of my best men to your home to make a visit that you will not like at all, so the best thing you can do is try to solve this problem with me for good reasons because if you refuse to pay the fine, you and each of your family members will pay the consequences, as well Tell me if you are going to pay the fine, yes or no, because if you don't pay the fine we will proceed to act in a bad way.
    The pictures are very gruesome and I wish their was a way these bastards could be outed for that.

  14. #16905

    Last post from me, but don't fall for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBaxter811  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, so my son seems to have had an account for a while and he was using my phone today to send messages to some ladies. And I received the following text. Any advice? They put an address of someone I don't know on the bottom and several gory photos.

    This is Jim are Miranda, shareholder of the company and superior of MS-13. I am here to establish order, respect and safety for our escorts. I inform you that I have several reports of your phone number from several of my Sex servers which you have been sending messages to several of my sex workers, which have only taken advantage of the work time of our escorts and we will not allow what type of action, so we do not want to involve your family in this, for which we have imposed a fine, which you must comply with, since if you refuse to pay the fine, I will be forced to send 5 of my best men to your home to make a visit that you will not like at all, so the best thing you can do is try to solve this problem with me for good reasons because if you refuse to pay the fine, you and each of your family members will pay the consequences, as well Tell me if you are going to pay the fine, yes or no, because if you don't pay the fine we will proceed to act in a bad way.
    As someone that has met some members of Mara Salvatrucha none could ever write this clearly. This is another scam.

    As I have stated a few weeks ago my new screen name is up and Numbnutts is now gone for good. A non senior status almost feels like a demotion of some sort. But one post is a good start.

  15. #16904
    Good god man. Some chick you messaged is trying to get money from you. Tell them to fuck off.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimBaxter811  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, so my son seems to have had an account for a while and he was using my phone today to send messages to some ladies. And I received the following text. Any advice? They put an address of someone I don't know on the bottom and several gory photos.

    This is Jim are Miranda, shareholder of the company and superior of MS-13. I am here to establish order, respect and safety for our escorts. I inform you that I have several reports of your phone number from several of my Sex servers which you have been sending messages to several of my sex workers, which have only taken advantage of the work time of our escorts and we will not allow what type of action, so we do not want to involve your family in this, for which we have imposed a fine, which you must comply with, since if you refuse to pay the fine, I will be forced to send 5 of my best men to your home to make a visit that you will not like at all, so the best thing you can do is try to solve this problem with me for good reasons because if you refuse to pay the fine, you and each of your family members will pay the consequences, as well Tell me if you are going to pay the fine, yes or no, because if you don't pay the fine we will proceed to act in a bad way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape