Thread: Adult Bookstores
+
Add Report
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 8865
-
08-20-21 19:46 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 76Can't Blame Him
The man is trying to see some ass and titties. Hell, when things have been dry like they have been that is a welcome sight. I know I keep checking this site hoping the couple from a week ago post again. But I'm just like him, wanting to see this chick's titties.
Originally Posted by EkafEman
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 17:20 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 148Desperate much?
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 16:38 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 143Friday
Hey, did you guys decide if you're coming this evening?
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 18:23 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 143Weekends
Definitely keep us updated, I actually plan to spend one of those evenings at the hill.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-21 09:59 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 76Yes
Even if it's just watching that would be fine for a lot of us. Ass jiggling and titties bouncing will get a nut out of any man.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 22:25 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 170Come through with her.
Originally Posted by LivingSingle27
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 19:54 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 28This weekend
I might have someone with me Friday or Saturday but she's not trying to get gb, just want people too watch. Definitely will update soon.
-
08-17-21 13:53 #7088Senior Member

Posts: 164Sadly no
Sadly no change when I left as of Sunday afternoon. Thinking about heading up now. Rainy days have been fruitful in the past.
Originally Posted by CarolinaPack
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 22:19 #7087Regular Member

Posts: 15RE: Where is the hill everyone is talking about?
It is the Adult Superstore on Capital Blvd. In Raleigh. Happy hunting and let us know if you bag anything there.
Originally Posted by Wdo817
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 19:24 #7086Regular Member

Posts: 4Where is the hill?
Haven't been to Raleigh in a while but headed this weekend. Where is the hill everyone is talking about?
Originally Posted by WildMan23
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 16:44 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 143Sunday
Any change? Thought about stopping by.
Originally Posted by WildMan23
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 11:13 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 164Sunday at 11 the hill
Packed parking lot. Not much going on. Par for the course. Bunch of guys. Somebody get word to some of these girls that there's a chance to make a buck or at least a nut.
-
08-12-21 18:19 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 99Here now, wish she was here, would love some of that. Only 3-4 guys here now ☹65039;.
Originally Posted by MwmForHotFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-21 22:26 #7082Senior Member

Posts: 210Hill report
Went to the hill around 7 pm tonight. Very light crowd. All dudes hoping for a hookup, some with a guy, some with a lady. Was getting ready to leave around 745 and Brittany showed up. Mini skirt, tight top, hair braided long. Came over to me, told me she was Working. We agreed on 40 for head and went to the double booth. She pulled my cock out and started stroking me gently and as she did I began to rub her ass both over and under her miniskirt. Seems to like that so I began to touch her breasts. I asked her what turned her on and she said getting fingered. She then took her skirt all the way off and let me finger her for about 10 minutes. She got incredibly wet and was gushing all over my hand. Deep heavy breaths in my ear as we faced each other, and at one point she let me put my cock between her cheeks and grind her from behind as I reached around her for some under the belly (she's a thick girl) fingering. When we were face-to-face she pulled her tits out and began to rub them. Got her breathing heavy and fast and she came all over my hand. After she came, it was my turn. Pulled out the cover, sat down on the chair and began to passionately suck my cock while playing with my balls and taint. Excellent blow job And kept it all the way deep in her mouth as I came. Well worth the $40 especially to get much more than a quickie blow job.
-
08-11-21 21:22 #7081Senior Member

Posts: 103Hey Fake Name.
Certainly not my type of gal, I'm told my style is more heroin chic. But action from what I saw was covered so hopefully everyone was safe. Although she did not wear a mask while sucking a dick. Sorry St. Fauci.
Stg.
Edit: and I did not think of Arby’s while watching.
Originally Posted by EkafEman
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






