Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 764 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 264 664 714 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 814 864 ... LastLast
Results 11,446 to 11,460 of 18421
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6976

    Clearheels

    This one has a history on here, however I like the look and prefer the older types. Quickly to text and arranged a time to meet in Arlington. She rescheduled the day before (said she had to work) and rescheduled for a few days later. The day before we were to meet she tried to reschedule again and I said no and deleted her. She went psycho on me and blocked her number. Thought I could get over the personality but fool me once.

  2. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.
    I've been tempted to overpay. I just wack off and wait for the right one.

  3. #6974

    Info Needed


  4. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Last fall most schools were shut down because of COvID. Hopefully the new school year will bring in an influx of new SBs. One of the SBs in my rotation was explaining how surreal it was last year as a freshman and not being able to meet any other students.

    If coeds return in the fall, allowance requirements should also drop as the number of SBs in the region will hopefully outpace the number of SDs. More importantly, quality of the SBs should also increase dramatically.

    With any luck we wont all be sharing the same ladies over and over again with each other.
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.

  5. #6972

    Start of a new school year

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    SA has really gone downhill. 3/4 years ago it was a goldmine, now its just kind of depressing.
    Last fall most schools were shut down because of COvID. Hopefully the new school year will bring in an influx of new SBs. One of the SBs in my rotation was explaining how surreal it was last year as a freshman and not being able to meet any other students.

    If coeds return in the fall, allowance requirements should also drop as the number of SBs in the region will hopefully outpace the number of SDs. More importantly, quality of the SBs should also increase dramatically.

    With any luck we won’t all be sharing the same ladies over and over again with each other.

  6. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that happen to you. She has been reviewed here a few times, with her current profile it was in June (search - 9 ec5 b8426 ee6). I met her a while back and she kept pushing the "lets go shopping and have a threesome after" during our meet and greet. But another member had already given me a warning. I stay away from girls offering threesomes on the first date.
    Yeah. Asian and white girl. I didn't check the board before going:/ My mistake!

  7. #6970

    Asian and another white girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Welp. I should've know better. This ***** and her friend cash and dashed me. I was out my cash and also wasted a hotel room:/ AVOID! I should've known better. Was TGTBT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76a64...3-9ec5b8426ee6
    Sorry that happen to you. She has been reviewed here a few times, with her current profile it was in June (search - 9 ec5 b8426 ee6). I met her a while back and she kept pushing the "lets go shopping and have a threesome after" during our meet and greet. But another member had already given me a warning. I stay away from girls offering threesomes on the first date.

  8. #6969

    Change of scenery

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Do you dudes get a monger burnout? I've been going on for at least 7 years. Started off on tinder when it was actually a hookup app and hoes were accessible then moved on to seeking.

    Now I don't see anything in the DC area that excites me.
    Try picking up junkie streetwalkers in Bmore.

  9. #6968

    Cryptobaby. Cash and Dash

    Welp. I should've know better. This ***** and her friend cash and dashed me. I was out my cash and also wasted a hotel room:/ AVOID! I should've known better. Was TGTBT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76a64...3-9ec5b8426ee6

  10. #6967
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Do you dudes get a monger burnout? I've been going on for at least 7 years. Started off on tinder when it was actually a hookup app and hoes were accessible then moved on to seeking.

    Now I don't see anything in the DC area that excites me.
    SA has really gone downhill. 3/4 years ago it was a goldmine, now its just kind of depressing.

  11. #6966
    Do you dudes get a monger burnout? I've been going on for at least 7 years. Started off on tinder when it was actually a hookup app and hoes were accessible then moved on to seeking.

    Now I don't see anything in the DC area that excites me.

  12. #6965

    Beckyb00 p

    Quote Originally Posted by Arty33  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/1c9a2...3-b7eae475de7d

    She's cute and DTF, but I am getting a pro / semi-pro vibe, anyone talked to her / met her? I am scheduled to meet her this week, agreed on 600 ppm, and she's open to going upstairs for privacy and comfort.
    Did you meet her? How was it?

  13. #6964
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy200  [View Original Post]
    The Pics are outdated, though the one with the bright hair color is a representative one. Ex strip club dancer, wants to have a regular SD but I guess everyone's dropping her after the first encounter. I had average meet, nothing prompting to keep it in rotation. YMMV.
    Would concur. Thicker than the pics suggest especially around the hips, but she's still attractive. But only an average time, and for 600 ppm she's priced way too high for that kind of experience.

  14. #6963
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy200  [View Original Post]
    The Pics are outdated, though the one with the bright hair color is a representative one. Ex strip club dancer, wants to have a regular SD but I guess everyone's dropping her after the first encounter. I had average meet, nothing prompting to keep it in rotation. YMMV.
    Met her last year. Not worth 600 nor a repeat. Actually, regretted driving all the way to Ashburn to meet her.

  15. #6962
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Obviously I'm not talking about pinning the post I've quoted, but some of you really REALLY need to read more closely.

    You can search for old info by *searching the last 12 digits of the member link*. This has been repeated over, and over, and over, and over. It was just mentioned on the thread a few pages ago. It has been mentioned dozens of other times.

    This one (b7eae475de7d) has some bad reports, apparently. All it takes is a cut and paste. Seems we really need to put that detail front and center on every page so it stops getting asked.
    I'll agree that there's been a handful of people that've inquired about her but other than that tomford dude who else has posted anything else about her as and "bad reports"? And tbh Tom's report doesn't hold a whole lot of credibility. He said she looks nothing like her pics and she's old fat and haggard looking. I met her for a drink about a month ago and the pics of her with her yellow hair are accurate and current. So idk what his opinion of "old and fat and haggard" is but she didn't appear fat and haggard to me, but to each his own. After our meet up I didn't follow up to make plans to hook up so I can't speak on how she is behind closed doors. If you know of additional reports about her that've been posted then I'll apologize in advance. But I've not come across any.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape