Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6982
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDaddy69  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of pros, here's one that most definitely is pro, ToryLove:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/91ec3...3-28230e98553f

    Here's one of the many escort sites she posts on:

    https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/fantasy-princess
    Nope to that!

  2. #6981
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.
    Speaking of pros, here's one that most definitely is pro, ToryLove:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/91ec3...3-28230e98553f

    Here's one of the many escort sites she posts on:

    https://www.slixa.com/dc/washington/fantasy-princess

  3. #6980
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    HystericalMadame

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c2bd4...1-37fec6816bfe

    This one doesn't say it in her profile, but she wrote me some needless explanation about why she wants something platonic. So, probably someone to avoid.

    There seems to be a glut of new-ish accounts with names like this: two words compounded together, without those words necessarily making sense together (though this is one that kinda does). I'm treating them all like they're fake.

  4. #6979

    Intel needed

    I have been chatting with these two. I have searched on this forum but did not find anything. Will appreciate any info:

    Hazeleyedbaby27.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/90546...2-c95fdb5d8b91

    Sweetxnatasha.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/cd003...b-f6d8ff3c43eb

  5. #6978

    End of Summer

    Its the end of the summer, and it seems that the girls are busy with a lot of other things. Half my SBs are on vacation, or asking to take a few weeks off so the can get ready for in person class again. I been getting hit up by a lot of old SBs who deleted their accounts or haven't login in weeks, but wanted to start meetup again. I guess SBs still need the money, just they don't want to deal with the mess that is SA. I'm waiting to see more 18-23 years old SBs before I pay for premium again. I agree prices are inflated, that why I decided to take a break with SA, and just enjoy my current rotation.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.

  6. #6977

    European_girl01

    Just curious if anyone has seen european_girl01. She has been on the site for a while. Don't see any info on her doing a search. Feel free to PM if you prefer.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0f6d0...2-59491dd738bf

  7. #6976

    Clearheels

    This one has a history on here, however I like the look and prefer the older types. Quickly to text and arranged a time to meet in Arlington. She rescheduled the day before (said she had to work) and rescheduled for a few days later. The day before we were to meet she tried to reschedule again and I said no and deleted her. She went psycho on me and blocked her number. Thought I could get over the personality but fool me once.

  8. #6975
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.
    I've been tempted to overpay. I just wack off and wait for the right one.

  9. #6974

    Info Needed


  10. #6973
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCatHunter  [View Original Post]
    Last fall most schools were shut down because of COvID. Hopefully the new school year will bring in an influx of new SBs. One of the SBs in my rotation was explaining how surreal it was last year as a freshman and not being able to meet any other students.

    If coeds return in the fall, allowance requirements should also drop as the number of SBs in the region will hopefully outpace the number of SDs. More importantly, quality of the SBs should also increase dramatically.

    With any luck we wont all be sharing the same ladies over and over again with each other.
    Like seriously. It seems like we're all banging the same pro hoes. Shit, we're just only a handful posting on here and we all managed to fuck the same hoes. I wonder how many other guys off of here they have fucked.

    Furthermore, a lot of these ham beasts are asking for way more than they worth and they're not even worthy for a second look in real life. Yet here we are people are asking if they're good etc.

  11. #6972

    Start of a new school year

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGuy1234  [View Original Post]
    SA has really gone downhill. 3/4 years ago it was a goldmine, now its just kind of depressing.
    Last fall most schools were shut down because of COvID. Hopefully the new school year will bring in an influx of new SBs. One of the SBs in my rotation was explaining how surreal it was last year as a freshman and not being able to meet any other students.

    If coeds return in the fall, allowance requirements should also drop as the number of SBs in the region will hopefully outpace the number of SDs. More importantly, quality of the SBs should also increase dramatically.

    With any luck we won’t all be sharing the same ladies over and over again with each other.

  12. #6971
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyeOne  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that happen to you. She has been reviewed here a few times, with her current profile it was in June (search - 9 ec5 b8426 ee6). I met her a while back and she kept pushing the "lets go shopping and have a threesome after" during our meet and greet. But another member had already given me a warning. I stay away from girls offering threesomes on the first date.
    Yeah. Asian and white girl. I didn't check the board before going:/ My mistake!

  13. #6970

    Asian and another white girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    Welp. I should've know better. This ***** and her friend cash and dashed me. I was out my cash and also wasted a hotel room:/ AVOID! I should've known better. Was TGTBT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76a64...3-9ec5b8426ee6
    Sorry that happen to you. She has been reviewed here a few times, with her current profile it was in June (search - 9 ec5 b8426 ee6). I met her a while back and she kept pushing the "lets go shopping and have a threesome after" during our meet and greet. But another member had already given me a warning. I stay away from girls offering threesomes on the first date.

  14. #6969

    Change of scenery

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Do you dudes get a monger burnout? I've been going on for at least 7 years. Started off on tinder when it was actually a hookup app and hoes were accessible then moved on to seeking.

    Now I don't see anything in the DC area that excites me.
    Try picking up junkie streetwalkers in Bmore.

  15. #6968

    Cryptobaby. Cash and Dash

    Welp. I should've know better. This ***** and her friend cash and dashed me. I was out my cash and also wasted a hotel room:/ AVOID! I should've known better. Was TGTBT.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/76a64...3-9ec5b8426ee6

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape