Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,256 to 15,270 of 39985
-
08-16-21 23:18 #24730Senior Member

Posts: 1445Zara at CLM
I finally had a chance to see Zara last week and good timing too because I don't see her on the schedule anymore. First, she's gorgeous. Maybe the youngest and one of the best looking girls on the roster. She's not quite a tiny as Isabelle but smaller than Suzie. Maybe around 5'4 and 120, with a lot of her weight in her ass. She's afro-dominican and has a cute little accent and voice. IMO she has the best body at CLM. Facially she looks great, but very young. I can tell she sort of modeled her persona after Suzie because they do a lot of the same things, from the Lolita look to the unnecessary braces to the "Yes daddy" thing. Even the CBJ technique is the same, drooling all over my cock and then saying "sorry for making a mess Daddy". I kinda laughed because Suzie used that exact line once.
The biggest advantage over Suzie is that Zara offers full service. Oh she is good. That might be my favorite part of the experience. The doggy style was a total joy and while usually the "daddy act" doesn't do anything for me the way she moaned "daaaaaadyyyy" and twerked while watching herself get fucked in the mirror really got me going. She's NOT quiet.
It was $200 all in, which is an OK deal for someone that good looking, but DATY and DFK aren't offered, which is kind of a deal breaker for me.
You know, I wish I could create a composite ideal escort from the CLM girls.
Jessica's menu and love of sex (and me).
Zara's body, lips and eyes.
Mila's facial structure, makeup, style and personality.
Salma's love of romance.
Natalia's passion, accent and voice.
Shit, ideal escort? She might be my ideal woman LOL.
-
08-16-21 21:04 #24729Banned Member

Posts: 4190You mean there is more than one? I posted about my fiasco at the one in Wheaton.
Originally Posted by Oops84
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 19:38 #24728Regular Member

Posts: 11Jin Massage Spa
Has anyone tried this place in Brookfield?
-
08-16-21 09:40 #24727Senior Member

Posts: 510I posted a review in the IL other areas massage forum. That is the place to look for non Chicago reports.
Originally Posted by Metallica131
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 09:05 #24726Regular Member

Posts: 19Good to know, thanks. I think I've identified some options farther north through the usual methods: look at the hours, and look for all-male reviewers.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
Lots of suburban options, it seems, but I won't have a vehicle.
-
08-16-21 08:55 #24725Senior Member

Posts: 46Jin Spa Michigan Ave.
Went on Fri. The building is busy (doctors, museum and lobby security). I said I was going to the museum, but then went up to the 8th floor. In the room I told her wanted a half hour (55). I thought I recognized her. She was about 60, reasonable figure. I asked straight up for nude L1 as I was 'counting out' the door fee. $1. ! I offered $. 4. I remembered her then. She was at the place at 333 and. Michigan and before then at the place at 500 and. Michigan. She would not budge. I started to walk out thinking maybe she'd fold. Nope. I left. Later I thought maybe she remembered me. I checked this thread before posting this and I think this was Coco.
-
08-15-21 21:32 #24724Senior Member

Posts: 36Comfort in Oak Park
Stopped in there on Saturday. 2 that were 5/10 and one that was 7/10 that I knew from Asian apartments. Mid 30's in age. 160 including door for 30 minutes and full finish from one that I knew. You might get L1 with me getting same as when in apartment.
Originally Posted by SideTalker
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 16:58 #24723Senior Member

Posts: 73Been away from site
I was a long time customer at the two spa's in Belvidere when they were open. Been out of game for those years since. Has anyone experienced sensual massage with Lira in Elmwood Park? Just looking for massage. Thank you.
-
08-15-21 11:21 #24722Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 47Orient Spa
Anyone have any experience with Orient at 16. Western? PM if knowledgeable. If not I will TOFT and report back to the forum.
-
08-14-21 13:40 #24721Regular Member

Posts: 3Willow Spa in CS
This is one of my first post.
I checked out Willow in CS twice. The first time I was with Bebe. (SP?) She was nice and could tell I was nervous and eased me me in. Table shower and an L1. Decent looking.
Second time was with Lily. Not was talkative but had nice features. Table shower and an L1. Decent looking.
Def would recommend, the are nice and friendly. People mention Jay which I haven't gotten to meet yet.
-
08-14-21 13:02 #24720Senior Member

Posts: 286No
Those neighborhoods are not dangerous. Just be smart.
Originally Posted by Fit312
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 11:05 #24719Senior Member

Posts: 988A lot of those places don't actually exist. If you call a number associated with one, you might get directed to a real spa or unlicensed apartment. Most of the spas in Chinatown and adjoining neighborhoods like Amour Square, Bridgeport, and McKinley Park are not that great. Select North Side and Near South Side locations offer more bang for the buck.
Originally Posted by etaoin2003
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 02:27 #24718Senior Member

Posts: 936Xindy was an awesome spa back in the day. Huge layout, decent size rooms. Good looking women too.
Originally Posted by OrdLover
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 22:25 #24717Senior Member

Posts: 218Princess Spa
Does anyone know if Maggie worked out her immigration issues?
-
08-13-21 18:06 #24716Regular Member

Posts: 19Chinatown
I had an idea that the next time I'm in Chicago I would spend an afternoon in Chinatown, enjoying a meal and an AMP.
Looking around, though, I have the impression that there's less to Chinatown than I had hoped, both in terms of neighbourhood and massage locations. A couple (Kings and Queens) that show up on Google Maps do not appear at all on Street View. Am I chasing a bad idea here? What should I expect from a CAMP in the city?
Any recommendations appreciated.









Reply With Quote




