Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 814 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 314 714 764 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 864 914 1314 1814 ... LastLast
Results 12,196 to 12,210 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15621
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on rates? I hit her up but she was already gone from Portland.
    $$hr was quoted via text.

  2. #15620

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinh  [View Original Post]
    LOL. You better not have a video of that.
    I don't. She didn't record that night.

  3. #15619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrizzo  [View Original Post]
    I was texting with her today trying to set things up, she didn't out right say it but I am confident she will go for buffs.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....48-New-in-town!-Blonde-bombshell-%26%23127800%3 B-READY-FOR-YOU-%26%23128166%3 B-sexy-upscale-Provider%26%23128149%3 B-come-see-me.
    Any idea on rates? I hit her up but she was already gone from Portland.

  4. #15618

    Isabella

    I was texting with her today trying to set things up, she didn't out right say it but I am confident she will go for buffs.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....48-New-in-town!-Blonde-bombshell-%26%23127800%3 B-READY-FOR-YOU-%26%23128166%3 B-sexy-upscale-Provider%26%23128149%3 B-come-see-me.

  5. #15617

    Nikki Devil

    Is she still around? Anyone have her current contact info?

  6. #15616
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Nikki Devil had one of those. Used to jump on the bed while we were doing the deed. One night I had Nikki bent like a pretzel deep riding her when the dog jump on the bed and started licking my butthole. Actually felt good and I let it lick while I pounded Nikki till I blew a big load in her. Nikki did upsell me for getting rimmed by her dog while I pounded her so I called a great night. LOL.
    I wish I had Nikki's contact info. Last time I saw her was like 2 years ago. So if any of y'all have a phone number DM it. She was really sweet and sexy.

  7. #15615

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Nikki Devil had one of those. Used to jump on the bed while we were doing the deed. One night I had Nikki bent like a pretzel deep riding her when the dog jump on the bed and started licking my butthole. Actually felt good and I let it lick while I pounded Nikki till I blew a big load in her. Nikki did upsell me for getting rimmed by her dog while I pounded her so I called a great night. LOL.
    She did not upsell for rim job her dog gave me. LOL.

  8. #15614
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Nikki Devil had one of those. Used to jump on the bed while we were doing the deed. One night I had Nikki bent like a pretzel deep riding her when the dog jump on the bed and started licking my butthole. Actually felt good and I let it lick while I pounded Nikki till I blew a big load in her. Nikki did upsell me for getting rimmed by her dog while I pounded her so I called a great night. LOL.
    LOL. You better not have a video of that.

  9. #15613

    Those damn little dogs

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    She had a nice pair of sweater puppies when she was young. I only saw her once with a BBBJ cim-ish finish and afterwards she let her dog in to the room and it jumped up licked the excess off the bed cover. She was extroidinare.
    Nikki Devil had one of those. Used to jump on the bed while we were doing the deed. One night I had Nikki bent like a pretzel deep riding her when the dog jump on the bed and started licking my butthole. Actually felt good and I let it lick while I pounded Nikki till I blew a big load in her. Nikki did upsell me for getting rimmed by her dog while I pounded her so I called a great night. LOL.

  10. #15612

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by EngrJoe  [View Original Post]
    She had a nice pair of sweater puppies when she was young. I only saw her once with a BBBJ cim-ish finish and afterwards she let her dog in to the room and it jumped up licked the excess off the bed cover. She was extroidinare.
    LOL!! Yeah, her misspelled 'Extroidinare' tramp stamp says a lot about the quality!

    13 years ago she was quite a hottie. But her sour attitude outweighed the BBBJCIM finishes.

  11. #15611
    Damn she's still around! Met her once around 2014. She was nice provider. It's CFS but she squeezes her legs too much kinda annoying but then everything went way better when she had me go on top closer to the head board while she's laying on her back and deep pounded her mouth to cim. I thought that was the most amazing cim finishes I had that time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PussyHound  [View Original Post]

  12. #15610

    Summer Lynn banks

    Any info on her, what's her VIP?

  13. #15609
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph1955  [View Original Post]
    What he said.

    She was turned out young, managed and abused for years. Hate to say it, but she's pretty simple minded and has been phoning it in for years, has her ways of stalling, running down the clock to avoid getting to the deed, etc. Years ago I always had a decent time with her and think she's fundamentally a sweet person. But after 10 plus years of doing this, that's a lot of milage. And yeah, definitely carrying a lot of unhealthy weight and something seriously went wrong with some dermatological procedure. I think she would have quit long ago if she had options. But to your basic question: no, uncovered isn't an option she makes available for typical client.
    She had a nice pair of sweater puppies when she was young. I only saw her once with a BBBJ cim-ish finish and afterwards she let her dog in to the room and it jumped up licked the excess off the bed cover. She was extroidinare.

  14. #15608

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    Bro,

    There is better talent out there. She is way past her prime.

    BBBJ with HJ action. She ma6 still have a tongue stud.

    She could give 2 shits about any of us.

    She just takes it and fakes it.

    She has gained weight and had tolo much Botox.

    White girl ghetto talk. She used to me managed years ago.
    What he said.

    She was turned out young, managed and abused for years. Hate to say it, but she's pretty simple minded and has been phoning it in for years, has her ways of stalling, running down the clock to avoid getting to the deed, etc. Years ago I always had a decent time with her and think she's fundamentally a sweet person. But after 10 plus years of doing this, that's a lot of milage. And yeah, definitely carrying a lot of unhealthy weight and something seriously went wrong with some dermatological procedure. I think she would have quit long ago if she had options. But to your basic question: no, uncovered isn't an option she makes available for typical client.

  15. #15607
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Lana Sins

    I am coming in to Bellevue.

    Lana Sins.

    Does she belong here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape