Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8991

    No way

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLedgend2  [View Original Post]
    For a gang bang. 1,000 for sloppy 25th? Makes no sense?
    There no way she talking per person maybe 1000 all together but even so you going to at least need 10 guys cause I wouldn't pay more then 100 for her.

  2. #8990
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    It seemed pretty clear, I read it as this:

    She was a good lay when she was a SW if you know how to handle her. She has become an advertiser with GPS pricing, but is still only worth SW rates. She has a fairly bad / inconsistent reputation and has pulled some pretty stupid shit with many folks, if you didn't see that from searching her previous reviews on the forum for more color. She does drugs and acts accordingly, just like any typical SW that does copious amounts of drugs. She will steal from you. Finally, don't ever pay her in advance ever, because again, she will steal from you.

    Grain 56.
    I agree that it was mostly clear. Part of my post was removed by a moderator apparently. I assume I came across argumentative. Anyway, I had originally specified which part was vague. "She does crazy stupid things. " Maybe for those of you that know that is crystal clear and means something to you but for those of us with no clue it isn't very helpful because I still have no idea what that means. Either way. I was actually going to see her tonight and decided not to. I guess I made a good choice. But to add to info about her, so was very easy to negotiate with. She immediately accepted my counter offer.

  3. #8989

    Unmuddied Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Have done several dates with her when she was a SW. BBBJ is very good and she's tight. But a warning, you need to be really careful how you handle her. She can do some crazy stupid things. Don't ever trust her and never anything up front with any girl but especially with Mariah.

    RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by True21  [View Original Post]
    That's awfully vague and could be taken in so many different ways. Could you be more specific or at the very least give us a hint on what you could possibly mean here?.
    It seemed pretty clear, I read it as this:

    She was a good lay when she was a SW if you know how to handle her. She has become an advertiser with GPS pricing, but is still only worth SW rates. She has a fairly bad / inconsistent reputation and has pulled some pretty stupid shit with many folks, if you didn't see that already from searching her previous reviews on the forum for more color before asking. She does drugs and acts accordingly, just like any typical SW that does copious amounts of drugs. She will steal from you. Finally, don't ever pay her in advance ever, because again, she will steal from you.

    Grain 56.

  4. #8988
    Quote Originally Posted by RP469  [View Original Post]
    Have done several dates with her when she was a SW. BBBJ is very good and she's tight. But a warning, you need to be really careful how you handle her. She can do some crazy stupid things. Don't ever trust her and never anything up front with any girl but especially with Mariah.

    RP.
    That's awfully vague and could be taken in so many different ways. Could you be more specific or at the very least give us a hint on what you could possibly mean here?.

  5. #8987

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about or has seen this girl? Goddamn do I love redheads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65781879
    Fake redhead, so bad it looks laughable.

  6. #8986

    Walk 1,000 miles

    For a gang bang. 1,000 for sloppy 25th? Makes no sense?

    Quote Originally Posted by IbChilln  [View Original Post]
    Hey my fellow mongers!

    I saw this up on my board in NC, figured I'd let my fellas know who are in the area.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/799415563564

    Report back if you attend.

    Have fun!!

  7. #8985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Yup, that is Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about or has seen this girl? Goddamn do I love redheads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65781879
    Have done several dates with her when she was a SW. BBBJ is very good and she's tight. But a warning, you need to be really careful how you handle her. She can do some crazy stupid things. Don't ever trust her and never anything up front with any girl but especially with Mariah.

    RP.

  8. #8984

    GB coming your way

    Hey my fellow mongers!

    I saw this up on my board in NC, figured I'd let my fellas know who are in the area.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...g/799415563564

    Report back if you attend.

    Have fun!!

  9. #8983

    Mariah

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy379  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know anything about or has seen this girl? Goddamn do I love redheads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65781879
    This is Mariah and has been reviewed in the streetwalker thread many times.

  10. #8982

    Intel

    Does anybody know anything about or has seen this girl? Goddamn do I love redheads.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65781879

  11. #8981

    Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by Ucf2020  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a couple months ago when she was a last resort. She doesn't even do anything. She is definitely all tease and no please. All I got from her was a HJ. There was nothing else on the menu. She reluctantly let me play with her tits, which are nice, but that's it. Don't waste your time with this one.

  12. #8980

    Natasha

    Decent looking girl. Paid for an hour, popped in 20, and she then ended the visit. She wasn't really into it, could have been bad chemistry, skills were meh…200 for hour. Everything covered, Said she would do bb for 600 roses LOL. Orlando has better options than this. IMO.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9018018629/1

  13. #8979

    Wow!

    WOW, Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Avalon has updated her website, https://avalon.sexy/home-1/.

    The new pics are so hot, you'll love them. Here's a sample with bonus pics including Ms. Berlin. Contact her at https://avalon.sexy/book/.

  14. #8978

    Reviews


  15. #8977

    Cuban Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by DodgerRick  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...a/151899535397

    I have been hunting for a cubnita MILF since Marina left our circle. Anyone partake in this one ever?
    Only problem.

    She doesn't pic up the phone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape