Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 982 of 1884 FirstFirst ... 482 882 932 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 1032 1082 1482 ... LastLast
Results 14,716 to 14,730 of 28249
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #13534
    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    If that is "chunky " to you, your view on body image needs some serious readjusting.
    Stated " Genesis is thick". She has gained weight since the extreme photoshopped pics. I would say her present look is bbw, thick (chunky). She just doesn't do a thing for me.

  2. #13533

    That's not a fair statement

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    Seriously if that is BBW to you, you need to stop looking at all the methed-out SW and get back to reality. SMH.
    P.S. I attached what a true BBW looks like to assist you. Happy mongering sir
    99% of the escorts, stg, listcrawler (street walkers with a hotel) including the one " favorite derriere" are Meth, heroin, benzo addicts. Some thin, bbw and fat. So it's not accurate to stereotype "SW". Some receive more donations and a handler that feeds them or clients that bring them sweets and shit! I feed all mine LOL.

  3. #13532

    Bbw? Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    I got to go with Lucky and Ronnie on this. Perhaps the word "chunky" seems value laden to you, but she IS objectively on the thicker side of average (I think the more PC term is BBW). Besides, it's no more subjectively biased than your own assessment that anyone not sharing your own particular preferences for more full-figured women must be in need of a "serious readjustment" (e.g. , if they don't like same type as you, their types must be all anorexic skeletons). There is, after all, such a thing as a happy median.

    More importantly, whether you like her type or not, the "way way way GPS" part of his comment seems even more valid to me. $700/ hr!?!? Are you kidding me? There are PSE level providers around here (who arguably are neither chunky nor overly skinny) who go for half that much or even less. And that assumes the quality of her services are really "all that". The average provider in this area typically gets more like a quarter of that rate. For $700, her pussy better well really be made of gold.
    Seriously if that is BBW to you, you need to stop looking at all the methed-out SW and get back to reality. SMH.
    P.S. I attached what a true BBW looks like to assist you. Happy mongering sir
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BBW Jade lol.jpg‎   20210817_003108.jpg‎  

  4. #13531

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseStar  [View Original Post]
    For $700, her pussy better well really be made of gold.
    For $700, her pussy better spit out a $500 gold coin that I can take home with me!

  5. #13530

    Bbw just isn't my preference. I donate less for them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    If that is "chunky " to you, your view on body image needs some serious readjusting.
    Daisy is in the same category "bbw" from stg that was referred earlier only fluffier. The videos of Jade almost put me to sleep. At least Daisy has realistic donations that I always thought was on the higher end. Yes, I've been with her and all her friends over the years. I preferred most her old friends. My preference and was my regular (Lucky) for a couple years is M——-. That's my body preference! Real, Natural, and Fun. I think most would agree.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 677AF1B1-F90E-4100-AA1C-220B0199FFDC.jpg‎  

  6. #13529
    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    If that is "chunky " to you, your view on body image needs some serious readjusting.
    I got to go with Lucky and Ronnie on this. Perhaps the word "chunky" seems value laden to you, but she IS objectively on the thicker side of average (I think the more PC term is BBW). Besides, it's no more subjectively biased than your own assessment that anyone not sharing your own particular preferences for more full-figured women must be in need of a "serious readjustment" (e.g. , if they don't like same type as you, their types must be all anorexic skeletons). There is, after all, such a thing as a happy median.

    More importantly, whether you like her type or not, the "way way way GPS" part of his comment seems even more valid to me. $700/ hr!?!? Are you kidding me? There are PSE level providers around here (who arguably are neither chunky nor overly skinny) who go for half that much or even less. And that assumes the quality of her services are really "all that". The average provider in this area typically gets more like a quarter of that rate. For $700, her pussy better well really be made of gold.

  7. #13528

    Yah.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I have to say, she is cute and all, but 700/ hr?.
    Definitely chunky bordering on obese.

  8. #13527

    At the end of the address in the link

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleMan111  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me but can't find her phone number on her ads.
    All the happy digits.

  9. #13526
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyToo  [View Original Post]
    She's chunky and way way way GPS. 40-60 will get you nicer chicks than that. Damn.
    If that is "chunky " to you, your view on body image needs some serious readjusting.

  10. #13525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Full on PSE. Bareback everything. If you have a nice cock she will want to video it. I tipped for bareback greek.

    Fun time was had by all. Check out her website. .

    naughtyjade.com

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-jayden
    I have to say, she is cute and all, but 700/ hr?.

  11. #13524

    What!

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Full on PSE. Bareback everything. If you have a nice cock she will want to video it. I tipped for bareback greek.

    Fun time was had by all. Check out her website. .

    naughtyjade.com

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-jayden
    She's chunky and way way way GPS. 40-60 will get you nicer chicks than that. Damn.

  12. #13523
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by DayTripr  [View Original Post]
    Anyone took the plunge and tried her? She's expensive so wanted to ask first. Thinking of not visiting anyone for a bit and spending the extra money on one of the higher end girls if it's actually with it. If anyone has dropped the 700 for an HR let me know what it was like.
    Full on PSE. Bareback everything. If you have a nice cock she will want to video it. I tipped for bareback greek.

    Fun time was had by all. Check out her website. .

    naughtyjade.com

    https://tryst.link/escort/jade-jayden

  13. #13522

    Kendall

    Kendall is in town from Las Vegas for 2 weeks. She's setting up an incall near the airport. She quoted me an incall of 300 an hour and 350 for outcall.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...309/8136401196
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0037cc5c-41a7-4dc3-880e-d0c6026d52f9_profile-1.jpg‎  

  14. #13521
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleMan111  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me but can't find her phone number on her ads.
    Here you go sir. And I second that hard ride story. I remember her riding and when I started to climax she seemed to shift into overdrive and made it one of the biggest orgasms I had felt in a long time. Enjoy and good luck. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tampa/65723819.

  15. #13520
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandald  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back when she was at the Ritz. Had a great time. Very sweet & sensual. CBJ & CFS for the same donation she is asking now for the HH. I had lot of fun playing with her T&A & she rode the hell out of me during CG. Even after I blew she continued riding hard until I finally slipped out. She had to pull the spent jimmy from snatch when it was over she rode me so hard. Awesome girl.
    Is it just me but can't find her phone number on her ads.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape