Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 10240
-
08-18-21 00:10 #3925Regular Member

Posts: 1Anyone seen her?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/470604116188
Popping up this week. See Westville and immediately sleeved off though.
-
08-17-21 22:34 #3924Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks for your reply!
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 18:14 #3923Senior Member

Posts: 65Natalia in Cherry Hill
I saw her about a month ago. Was sporting a full Italian Bush. Was off limits for DATY unless I paid an upcharge. 2nd time she has tried to get extra out of me.
Originally Posted by Leque33
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 15:54 #3922Senior Member

Posts: 223Did you leave with a cat?
Originally Posted by Leque33
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-21 12:51 #3921Senior Member

Posts: 123I looked. Can't find them.
Any direction would be helpful.
Originally Posted by AirCooled6
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 20:02 #3920Regular Member

Posts: 22Natalia Cherry Hill
I saw Natalia last week. She seems a little flakey over text, but she isn't. She's really sweet, and her room is clean. She has a beautiful natural B / C top, and a nicely shaped bottom. Not a clock watcher, doesn't rush you, and seems very open to what you want. Overall, I was pleased, and I will definitely repeat. She doesn't have any track marks, and she has her wits about her. I actually had a very nice conversation with her as I was getting ready to leave. Overall sweet girl who looks like her pics and isn't the least bit shady.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...4/362155491535
-
08-16-21 15:24 #3919Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone reports on her
-
08-16-21 13:33 #3918Senior Member

Posts: 125Basically, it's like this: If you're in the Westville crew (or any "crew" for that matter), you're a pimped-out crack *****. Not that there's anything wrong with it.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 12:30 #3917Senior Member

Posts: 842Westville??
What's the back story on the Westville "crew". A while ago there were some vague references or comments here.
Is this questionable location & handler concerns.
Any info here or DM is appreciated.
I was looking to see the Prego.
Thanks.
-
08-15-21 23:53 #3916Senior Member

Posts: 99Ana
She is a member on Best G F E. Pretty sure there are reviews there as well but from some time ago. Also, check TER.
Originally Posted by CorpLaw77
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 19:37 #3915Senior Member

Posts: 236Older spinners
Guys, I will be coming back home to visit in the next few weeks and I am looking for an older spinner, No drama.
Please PM me Thanks Streetsmrt1.
-
08-15-21 11:42 #3914Regular Member

Posts: 15Ana
Anyone have any info on her? Might take a chance.
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/064210041935
-
08-14-21 21:43 #3913Senior Member

Posts: 121Any 411 on this girl
-
08-14-21 18:13 #3912Senior Member

Posts: 987No, don't! Didn't look anything like the pictures to the point where I don't even think it was the woman in the ad. Whomever answered the door looked like a middle aged woman and definitely wasn't sexy. Had on tights / sweatshirt and socks. Total catfish.
Originally Posted by Qstorm101
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 17:22 #3911Regular Member

Posts: 11Where are the skinny ladies at?
I live in Pennsylvania willing to travel to New Jersey things have changed where are the ultra skinny girls at?










Reply With Quote





