Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45785

    Kiara

    Anybody got a current # for her? The number ending in 4151 seems to belong to someone else or that person stole the phone from Kiara. That phone # starting with 667 was a phone she told me a guy from Philly gave her, I deleted that one when she got the other # . Send me PM / Private Message if you have a current # for her. Thanks.

  2. #45784

    Alisha CB

    Went searching through CB a couple weeks ago and saw a blonde chubby 30 yo SW named Alisha on Fairhaven in a tube dress.

    Pulled into her house and got it on for. 5.

    Had a good time that I went back and repeated one week later.

    No digits sorry folks but she's on Fairhaven often.

  3. #45783
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    That's a man in a dress with a full beard it wouldn't let me post the better picture it said it was a duplicate! Yes I'm still hunting mary Kate some how she let her man find my number.
    Thats a thing with her and that psycho she's with. Happened to me as well.

  4. #45782
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!
    How's this one.

  5. #45781

    That's a man

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!
    That's a man in a dress with a full beard it wouldn't let me post the better picture it said it was a duplicate! Yes I'm still hunting mary Kate some how she let her man find my number.

  6. #45780

    8/14 SW Recon

    Went by MP, Brooklyn and FH Saturday night right around 10 pm. No one was around at that time. I only did a couple of rounds before meeting an LE cruiser at a stop sign. Left the area immediately.

  7. #45779

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Can't make what up.

  8. #45778
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I've dated Libby more times then I can remember. The first photo in your post is one of the many shots I've taken of her.

    This is Salvadoran Sarin / Karin.
    My apologies for not giving you credit on the pics, they were saved on my phone. I shared them off it.

    If you have more Libby pics, please share. Share with the group.

  9. #45777
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. Peace!
    To me its looks like a dude. Didn't need clarity for that LOL.

  10. #45776

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Looks like a dude with facial hair I'm a dress?

  11. #45775
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!

  12. #45774

    Can't make it up

    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5FED42C7-25C8-4DDE-AD38-7362DB7AC70C.jpeg‎  

  13. #45773
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's cool! Pm sent.
    Thanks brother.

  14. #45772
    Quote Originally Posted by BMish  [View Original Post]
    Did she have a number. I'm feeling generous enough to get her a meal for old time sakes even of she isn't dateable currently.
    Ok that's cool! Pm sent.

  15. #45771

    Fairhaven

    Drove down fh over to 5th street. Only saw 2 out but not worth picking up. Both missing teeth and marked up bad. Be careful a lot of popo around in both areas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape