Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #45823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    RTFF Please

    Quote Originally Posted by BMoreBeast  [View Original Post]
    Went down to Wilkens hoping to have some fun. Tried some girl named Stephanie. Walked with her to get her medicine against my better judgement. -6 for a rubber fun time.

    Should've cut my losses there but nope. Saw Mia or Mya, was okay with 3 at first but when we were about to begin she asked for another 4 via cashapp. My lower half has shut down all higher functions at this point didn't even get to enter. Covered BJ -7.

    12 damage in total. My night is ruined and I have no one but myself to blame.
    Bmorebeast, do yourself a favor and RTFF before you attempt another date please. LOL. I'm not into checking people's pockets, but you got robbed, rolled and ripped-off. Thanks for the report though. Maybe you'll get some positive feedback on what you did wrong. But I have a bridge to sell you, if you're interested.

    Just "busting your chops", but I totally agree; that had to be one the worst nights in mongering history. Be safe. Peace.

  2. #45822

    Worst. Night Ever

    Went down to Wilkens hoping to have some fun. Tried some girl named Stephanie. Walked with her to get her medicine against my better judgement. -6 for a rubber fun time.

    Should've cut my losses there but nope. Saw Mia or Mya, was okay with 3 at first but when we were about to begin she asked for another 4 via cashapp. My lower half has shut down all higher functions at this point didn't even get to enter. Covered BJ -7.

    12 damage in total. My night is ruined and I have no one but myself to blame.

  3. #45821

    Kiara

    Anybody got a current # for her? The number ending in 4151 seems to belong to someone else or that person stole the phone from Kiara. That phone # starting with 667 was a phone she told me a guy from Philly gave her, I deleted that one when she got the other # . Send me PM / Private Message if you have a current # for her. Thanks.

  4. #45820

    Alisha CB

    Went searching through CB a couple weeks ago and saw a blonde chubby 30 yo SW named Alisha on Fairhaven in a tube dress.

    Pulled into her house and got it on for. 5.

    Had a good time that I went back and repeated one week later.

    No digits sorry folks but she's on Fairhaven often.

  5. #45819
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    That's a man in a dress with a full beard it wouldn't let me post the better picture it said it was a duplicate! Yes I'm still hunting mary Kate some how she let her man find my number.
    Thats a thing with her and that psycho she's with. Happened to me as well.

  6. #45818
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!
    How's this one.

  7. #45817

    That's a man

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!
    That's a man in a dress with a full beard it wouldn't let me post the better picture it said it was a duplicate! Yes I'm still hunting mary Kate some how she let her man find my number.

  8. #45816

    8/14 SW Recon

    Went by MP, Brooklyn and FH Saturday night right around 10 pm. No one was around at that time. I only did a couple of rounds before meeting an LE cruiser at a stop sign. Left the area immediately.

  9. #45815

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Can't make what up.

  10. #45814
    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I've dated Libby more times then I can remember. The first photo in your post is one of the many shots I've taken of her.

    This is Salvadoran Sarin / Karin.
    My apologies for not giving you credit on the pics, they were saved on my phone. I shared them off it.

    If you have more Libby pics, please share. Share with the group.

  11. #45813
    Senior Member


    Posts: 308

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. Peace!
    To me its looks like a dude. Didn't need clarity for that LOL.

  12. #45812

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Looks like a dude with facial hair I'm a dress?

  13. #45811
    Quote Originally Posted by MilkMan63  [View Original Post]
    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!

  14. #45810

    Can't make it up

    2nd and Washburn this morning.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5FED42C7-25C8-4DDE-AD38-7362DB7AC70C.jpeg‎  

  15. #45809
    Senior Member


    Posts: 278
    Quote Originally Posted by Saber1967  [View Original Post]
    Ok that's cool! Pm sent.
    Thanks brother.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape