The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 920 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 13796
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6176
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1292

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    I don't recommend her but she is a BBFS for upcharge girl. Can anyone confirm if the KP booker is advertising BBFS for upcharge like asking if you want BBFS over text / call? If he is comfortable with that there is a few girls I want to text to work at KP LOL 😂. I could open my own K and C girl agency with my Asian girl Rolodex lmao.
    I can't speak for all providers or agencies, but typically the handler / boss is adamant about NO BBFS. They do not want to risk a provider catching something, and missing work, as well as them spreading it etc. B / c that could catastrophic for business. In cases where an agency girl is providing BBFS for an uncharge they are usually freelancing without the boss knowing and keeping the extra cash.

  2. #6175
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    I don't recommend her but she is a BBFS for upcharge girl. Can anyone confirm if the KP booker is advertising BBFS for upcharge like asking if you want BBFS over text / call? If he is comfortable with that there is a few girls I want to text to work at KP LOL 😂. I could open my own K and C girl agency with my Asian girl Rolodex lmao 🤣
    If you started your own agency I'd totally be down to participate. . KP's strictness is frustrating and the Chinese apartments aren't cutting it.

  3. #6174
    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    If you need a short report, I can just say "Nothing special. ".

    Ivy is 5 feet and maybe 1 or 2 inches tall. She has perfect skin, a pretty face, a very nice body with very nice c cups.
    I had a good time with Ivy. I can second that she is incredibly pretty. She seemed a little more inexperienced than some of the all-star KP girls. But I thought she was sweet. We hit it off well, and I had a really good time.

  4. #6173

    Rl

    Anybody know what going on with them! Haven't gone since I seen uncle LEO hanging out there, is it safe or should we look elsewhere!

  5. #6172

    KP Gold

    I don't recommend her but she is a BBFS for upcharge girl. Can anyone confirm if the KP booker is advertising BBFS for upcharge like asking if you want BBFS over text / call? If he is comfortable with that there is a few girls I want to text to work at KP LOL 😂. I could open my own K and C girl agency with my Asian girl Rolodex lmao 🤣

  6. #6171

    KP Ivy

    If you need a short report, I can just say "Nothing special. ".

    Ivy is 5 feet and maybe 1 or 2 inches tall. She has perfect skin, a pretty face, a very nice body with very nice c cups.

    She seemed to be checking the routine boxes- shower: check, preview BBBJ: check.

    There was no play in the shower, some do that so I don't assume anything at that point. The BBBJ following the shower was nothing special, nice handwork but it was quick and she moved on to putting the cover on and then proceeded with a CBJ. I went to titty face in-between and it was another box checked and she moved along. I asked about DATY and I guess she didn't hear me, understand me. Just got to checking the next box, climbed aboard for cowgirl.

    No passion in anything done. Not misery either, although she acted like my stuff was huge and made that pain face as she came down on it. She followed directions well and we did several positions at my pace. Throughout, she never gave DFK and I kept trying, getting light pecks.

    After I finished, she cuddled and talked with me. That was actually nice. I was not dissatisfied but I was not as thrilled as many KP girls get me.

  7. #6170

    KP Ria

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Awful, lame, terrible. Avoid. 7/2 on ter for me. Caustic low service weirdo that's not attractive.
    I thought Ria was pretty hot as far as looks go. Lean and great body, thought she had an attractive face. Her bolt ons were not the best. Not horrible but they hung a bit oddly when she moved around. She looked amazing in her sheer long black dress. Overall looks wise I'd give her an 8 but her performance left much to be desired. Let me just put it this way. She has her way of doing things. She tells you straight out how she wants to be touched and if you don't get it exactly how she wants it she doesn't coach you on how to please her she will cut you off and move you on to the next thing. Nevermind what YOU, the customer wants. The performance for me was somewhat frustrating probably a 6/10 in my book. I wasn't pissed when I left but I wasn't floating either and I wouldn't see her again.

    TP.

  8. #6169

    KP Ria

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Awful, lame, terrible. Avoid. 7/2 on ter for me. Caustic low service weirdo that's not attractive.
    I thought Ria was pretty hot as far as looks go. Lean and great body, thought she had an attractive face. Her bolt ons were not the best. Not horrible but they hung a bit oddly when she moved around. She looked amazing in her sheer long black dress. Overall looks wise I'd give her an 8 but her performance left much to be desired. Let me just put it this way. She has her way of doing things. She tells you straight out how she wants to be touched and if you don't get it exactly how she wants it she doesn't coach you on how to please her she will cut you off and move you on to the next thing. Nevermind what YOU, the customer wants. The performance for me was somewhat frustrating probably a 6/10 in my book. I wasn't pissed when I left but I wasn't floating either and I wouldn't see her again.

    TP.

  9. #6168
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Is that unusual for KP? Thought that mostly had good to great reliable experience.
    The previous 3 girls I saw there were great. Ria had many bad reviews I was reading on the way when I was surprised she wasn't fully booked for the day at 5:45.

  10. #6167

    Any Updates on RL

    Any updates on if RL is cool or not?

  11. #6166

    Kp

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Awful, lame, terrible. Avoid. 7/2 on ter for me. Caustic low service weirdo that's not attractive.
    Is that unusual for KP? Thought that mostly had good to great reliable experience.

  12. #6165
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMongRoll  [View Original Post]
    Awful, lame, terrible. Avoid. 7/2 on ter for me. Caustic low service weirdo that's not attractive.
    Damn, sorry to hear that. Thanks for the intel and TOFTT, I had been considering her.

  13. #6164

    KP Ria

    Awful, lame, terrible. Avoid. 7/2 on ter for me. Caustic low service weirdo that's not attractive.

  14. #6163

    773 number is working now

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Booker just texted me on wechat. There is something wrong with her phone. She just realized it now.

    I was texting her on wechat, so that is why I didn't have any issue.
    The main 773 number is working now. Booker sent me this picture to post. I sent her a text from my hobby number and received a reply back from her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1628718749438.jpg‎  

  15. #6162

    Mystery solved

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried to Text RL their number won't except text so I think they got cracked.
    Booker just texted me on wechat. There is something wrong with her phone. She just realized it now.

    I was texting her on wechat, so that is why I didn't have any issue.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape