Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 13918
-
08-21-21 22:49 #7993Senior Member

Posts: 207OneandOnlyK
Anyone see this one before?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...as/OneandOnlyK
Searched here and didn't find anything.
Also noticed that a Detroit area provider has moved to Las Vegas.
Kristen- https://tryst.link/escort/kristen.
Saw her a couple years ago. Pretty cute, excellent skills, she definitely has a curvy build. Very pear shaped as she says. Haven't seen her since then, so I can't speak to how she looks now, but skillwise she was good then. If nothing else pans out on my upcoming trip then I'm going to hit her up again.
-
08-21-21 13:16 #7992Senior Member

Posts: 68Elena
Elena has great reviews on another site.
Originally Posted by JoesMa
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-21 13:14 #7991Senior Member

Posts: 537Good job Sam
I have developed my own stable of regulars, all bb aa CP all the time, that DO NOT do that with most and won't with new. So don't ask. But when I did review or share something about adventures with them, I got mobbed by pms asking for #s by guys that never shared a thing. Like many, I share to share, - Not a tit for tat, or a trade, share info not so much #s what ever, Its like the 18 year old homeless kids now, at grocery stores, they want to eat, and smoke and drink, but they don't want to work for it, other than putting their hand out to you, and me.
Originally Posted by Sam820
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-21 23:17 #7990Senior Member

Posts: 149Elena
She is fantastic. Will do a detailed review later. Definitely worth it.
Originally Posted by JoesMa
[View Original Post]
Don't want to be too harsh here, but a piece of advise for you @JoesMa. I see you have 30 posts, but not a single review. Will be nice if you contribute too instead of just seeking input from the community. Its a 2 way street bud!
-
08-20-21 22:47 #7989Senior Member

Posts: 36Elena Duval or Layla Banks
Has anyone seen Elena or Layla? Looks like both are around the same age 20's? Tried searching the forum, but didn't see any reviews. Your help appreciated if anyone seen anyone.
Elena - https://tryst.link/escort/elena-duval.
Layla - https://mobile.twitter.com/laylabanks0.
-
08-20-21 19:28 #7988Senior Member

Posts: 648Yes
Yes I've seen a few girls at this place on the highway way out east. That photo is most likey of Natalie, who almost never works. Most often it's a woman named Sara, she is a bbw not very cute. I think they have a new girl not that may be cute not sure. They did 60 x15 80 x20 100 x30 back a few months ago, not sure about now. It's okay I guess but even at that gift point I would go to another. A place on west Trop is often way better 60 x15. Not sure if I'm allowed to post URL https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65967256.
Originally Posted by Andry
[View Original Post]
All of them will sometims put up fake photos and stupid stuff but often way more fun. I really Hope this is all okay to write, I want to follow the rules.
-
08-20-21 18:19 #7987Senior Member

Posts: 701Ericka lockett
I wonder if ol time pornstars still provide out here, I saw ericka lockett is security guard at one of the clubs. https://twitter.com/lasvegaslockett any seen her in the past?
-
08-20-21 00:05 #7986Senior Member

Posts: 153They have like four alternatives. This probably won't change much.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 23:56 #7985Senior Member

Posts: 190Finally. Some justice in this world.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-21 22:58 #7984Senior Member

Posts: 207Lower prices on the horizon?
When O* F* shuts down the ladies' porn content, will prices come down? Well, a boy can dream anyway.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ing-in-october
-
08-19-21 14:34 #7983Senior Member

Posts: 377Monissa
Has any of you met with this girl. She looks Yum. Share some comments for you met with her please.
Thanks Stay Safe.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/65908298
-
08-19-21 13:47 #7982Senior Member

Posts: 377Sara Chaparrita Nalgona
Has anyone meet with this girl. She replied my text. But I want to make sure she's legit. Would you share your.
Experience is you met with her.
Thanks guys. Stay safe.
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...vegas/65924505
-
08-18-21 17:34 #7981Senior Member

Posts: 34I was impressed with Danica, so I have the same question. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 15:39 #7980Senior Member

Posts: 190Nicole is bigger than her pics let on and she works with Shelly who's been reported on in the BB forums. Their handler was met with an untimely fate which is why neither of them have been posting as frequently, or in shelly's case, hardly at all. If you do see her, atleast you won't have to deal with their handler anymore.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 14:54 #7979Senior Member

Posts: 798Tina
She's been well reviewed on the forum. She apparently took a long break and returned. I don't have any experience, just reporting. A search of the forum or The othER board will confirm.
Originally Posted by DrRobotNik
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




