Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,616 to 15,630 of 61438
-
08-17-21 10:21 #45823Senior Member

Posts: 1370RTFF Please
Bmorebeast, do yourself a favor and RTFF before you attempt another date please. LOL. I'm not into checking people's pockets, but you got robbed, rolled and ripped-off. Thanks for the report though. Maybe you'll get some positive feedback on what you did wrong. But I have a bridge to sell you, if you're interested.
Originally Posted by BMoreBeast
[View Original Post]
Just "busting your chops", but I totally agree; that had to be one the worst nights in mongering history. Be safe. Peace.
-
08-16-21 23:08 #45822Senior Member

Posts: 85Worst. Night Ever
Went down to Wilkens hoping to have some fun. Tried some girl named Stephanie. Walked with her to get her medicine against my better judgement. -6 for a rubber fun time.
Should've cut my losses there but nope. Saw Mia or Mya, was okay with 3 at first but when we were about to begin she asked for another 4 via cashapp. My lower half has shut down all higher functions at this point didn't even get to enter. Covered BJ -7.
12 damage in total. My night is ruined and I have no one but myself to blame.
-
08-16-21 22:36 #45821Senior Member

Posts: 2344Kiara
Anybody got a current # for her? The number ending in 4151 seems to belong to someone else or that person stole the phone from Kiara. That phone # starting with 667 was a phone she told me a guy from Philly gave her, I deleted that one when she got the other # . Send me PM / Private Message if you have a current # for her. Thanks.
-
08-16-21 21:18 #45820Senior Member

Posts: 168Alisha CB
Went searching through CB a couple weeks ago and saw a blonde chubby 30 yo SW named Alisha on Fairhaven in a tube dress.
Pulled into her house and got it on for. 5.
Had a good time that I went back and repeated one week later.
No digits sorry folks but she's on Fairhaven often.
-
08-16-21 13:13 #45819Senior Member

Posts: 179Thats a thing with her and that psycho she's with. Happened to me as well.
Originally Posted by MilkMan63
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 07:59 #45818Senior Member

Posts: 96
Originally Posted by MilkMan63
[View Original Post]
How's this one.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 07:57 #45817Senior Member

Posts: 96That's a man
That's a man in a dress with a full beard it wouldn't let me post the better picture it said it was a duplicate! Yes I'm still hunting mary Kate some how she let her man find my number.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 22:52 #45816Senior Member

Posts: 1218/14 SW Recon
Went by MP, Brooklyn and FH Saturday night right around 10 pm. No one was around at that time. I only did a couple of rounds before meeting an LE cruiser at a stop sign. Left the area immediately.
-
08-15-21 22:14 #45815Senior Member

Posts: 694?
Can't make what up.
Originally Posted by MilkMan63
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 21:22 #45814Senior Member

Posts: 977My apologies for not giving you credit on the pics, they were saved on my phone. I shared them off it.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
If you have more Libby pics, please share. Share with the group.
-
08-15-21 21:01 #45813Senior Member

Posts: 308Smh
To me its looks like a dude. Didn't need clarity for that LOL.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 20:57 #45812Senior Member

Posts: 2344?
Looks like a dude with facial hair I'm a dress?
Originally Posted by MilkMan63
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 20:52 #45811Senior Member

Posts: 394Can't make what up? My eye sight isn't that great and your photo quality / clarity isn't that great either. By the way, I saw Mary Kate by the BP gas station on Pennington yesterday afternoon. She looks damn good to me. Peace!
Originally Posted by MilkMan63
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 15:28 #45810Senior Member

Posts: 96Can't make it up
2nd and Washburn this morning.
-
08-15-21 15:07 #45809Senior Member

Posts: 278Thanks brother.
Originally Posted by Saber1967
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





