Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 542 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Look what I found, tell me, arnt those the most perfect tits you have ever seen. She's a co ed at the U of A. Incall park and 22nd St. Her rates start at 200 but she said she gives the boy friend experience for $500 for two hours. Dfk, daty BBBJ, the whole enchalada. I'm going to take those titties for a test drive can't afford the five big ones.
    I don't recall the last time I saw photos from a post I thought were more fake.

  2. #3451

    Likely Fake

    The girl in your photo is named Sabrina Nichole. She's a Playboy / etc Model. Many scammers use her photo for some reason. Be safe out here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Look what I found, tell me, arnt those the most perfect tits you have ever seen. She's a co ed at the U of A. Incall park and 22nd St. Her rates start at 200 but she said she gives the boy friend experience for $500 for two hours. Dfk, daty BBBJ, the whole enchalada. I'm going to take those titties for a test drive can't afford the five big ones.

  3. #3450

    She is awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Asfaloth54  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see

    I tasted her and she's amazing. Perfect man-mades with responsive nipples. Shaved, responsive kitty. And as a bonus. A completely tanned and rocking bod. How did she get her taint tanned?? It's fun imagining how. .

    Plus. And dare I say it. She seems. Completely normal! Holy shit! Sharp girl, probably late 30's. Great personality. She's my new ATF. Her rates are earned. Let's not scare her away. Outcall only, but she's looking into a safe incall.
    I definitely agree with your review. I've been seeing her regularly since she first posted her ad and it think it gets better each and every time. Her skills are great and I love how clean she is. She is definitely my current ATF.

  4. #3449

    Looks fake

    Found her here, and someone reviewed her as a scammer.

    https://callescort.org/520-433-5420

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Look what I found, tell me, arnt those the most perfect tits you have ever seen. She's a co ed at the U of A. Incall park and 22nd St. Her rates start at 200 but she said she gives the boy friend experience for $500 for two hours. Dfk, daty BBBJ, the whole enchalada. I'm going to take those titties for a test drive can't afford the five big ones.

  5. #3448

    Link?

    Links always help.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butlik369  [View Original Post]
    Look what I found, tell me, arnt those the most perfect tits you have ever seen. She's a co ed at the U of A. Incall park and 22nd St. Her rates start at 200 but she said she gives the boy friend experience for $500 for two hours. Dfk, daty BBBJ, the whole enchalada. I'm going to take those titties for a test drive can't afford the five big ones.

  6. #3447

    Scam 101

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl out? She refused to see me without ebay cards, refused cash. I've never done that before and not looking forward to it because it always feels like a scam. I don't know. Something about her has me intrigued. Please let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...r-fun/40900257
    "if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then it probably is a duck".

    It's a trap! And you said it yourself that it feels like a scam.

  7. #3446

    Look what I found!

    Look what I found, tell me, arnt those the most perfect tits you have ever seen. She's a co ed at the U of A. Incall park and 22nd St. Her rates start at 200 but she said she gives the boy friend experience for $500 for two hours. Dfk, daty BBBJ, the whole enchalada. I'm going to take those titties for a test drive can't afford the five big ones.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210815-144912_Chrome.jpg‎  

  8. #3445

    Always look for.

    I always look in their photos for hints on whether they are real or not.

    One of the biggest giveaways in "selfies" are electrical outlets. The two in one of her photos are obvious European (German / Austria / etc) round two-pin with a ground. Also, look at the window behind her. Very Germanic / Eastern Europe.

    Scammers tend to scrape European / Eastern European / Russian social media / dating / cam girl sites for good looking women to bait us.

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl out? She refused to see me without ebay cards, refused cash. I've never done that before and not looking forward to it because it always feels like a scam. I don't know. Something about her has me intrigued. Please let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...r-fun/40900257
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EU Plug.png‎   Germananic Window.png‎  

  9. #3444
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Ebay cards?

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried this girl out? She refused to see me without ebay cards, refused cash. I've never done that before and not looking forward to it because it always feels like a scam. I don't know. Something about her has me intrigued. Please let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...r-fun/40900257
    Provider is one on my list to possible (see below post), I guess I can cross her off. Not doing any gift cards.

  10. #3443
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Anyone?

    Has anyone tried this girl out? She refused to see me without ebay cards, refused cash. I've never done that before and not looking forward to it because it always feels like a scam. I don't know. Something about her has me intrigued. Please let me know.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...r-fun/40900257

  11. #3442
    Senior Member


    Posts: 144

    Visiting Tucson soon

    In a couple of weeks, I will be in the Tucson area staying at Casino Del Sol, are there recommendations of providers for outcalls to that area?

    I've attempted contact with:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65719970

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ucson/65686977

  12. #3441
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Nikki

    I saw this girl yesterday. She kinda had me questioning her because she was so cautious about giving details but she was all that and more. Definitely gets my glowing recommendation. Nice girl, clean, attractive and oh so responsive and vocal. Be nice to her. She could be my ATF. Time will tell.

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...i/291142883510

  13. #3440

    More on Elle

    https://tryst.link/escort/rdy2see

    I tasted her and she's amazing. Perfect man-mades with responsive nipples. Shaved, responsive kitty. And as a bonus. A completely tanned and rocking bod. How did she get her taint tanned?? It's fun imagining how. .

    Plus. And dare I say it. She seems. Completely normal! Holy shit! Sharp girl, probably late 30's. Great personality. She's my new ATF. Her rates are earned. Let's not scare her away. Outcall only, but she's looking into a safe incall.

  14. #3439

    Any remember her?

    Any remember her or have any info from the past? She definitely was in Tucson regularly maybe a couple years ago. Looks like she lost a lot of weight though.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/new-2-town/40869928

  15. #3438

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by RhaneMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have an Oompa Loompa fetish?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16367799
    No!

    Especially not at $340.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape