Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 117 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 1748
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #98

    Wondering the same about Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by JChoi  [View Original Post]
    All those sites are money credit eating machines. They have fake profiles message you and never respond back.
    Anyone have good experience with Secret Benefits? I've got a ton of messages and profile views but I've keep my picture blurred. I expected the opposite by keeping my picture hidden like that. And got no response from a couple of twenty somethings who messaged me first. Had one who did reply back who I contacted first but she was not much for engagement in conversation, and did not respond back when I tried to set up a meet up for last night.

  2. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by VividDream  [View Original Post]
    When compared with the general website rates of questionable quality and compare the quality of some SB, the value may be worth the higher cost. The value to me does not reach this price point.
    I understand you get what you paid for but this seem to be getting abit ridiculous. Does anyone have any other sites that I can try?

  3. #96
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    I just got back on the site. I've only been away for a few months. Why are the girls asking 5 to 750 per meet now a day and half are chunky. Is anyone else experiencing the same situation?
    All those sites are money credit eating machines. They have fake profiles message you and never respond back.

  4. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    I just got back on the site. I've only been away for a few months. Why are the girls asking 5 to 750 per meet now a day and half are chunky. Is anyone else experiencing the same situation?
    When compared with the general website rates of questionable quality and compare the quality of some SB, the value may be worth the higher cost. The value to me does not reach this price point.

  5. #94

    Seeking arrangement

    I just got back on the site. I've only been away for a few months. Why are the girls asking 5 to 750 per meet now a day and half are chunky. Is anyone else experiencing the same situation?

  6. #93

    Best information

    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekeeper  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellas.

    My account was banned due to inappropriate use of language during chat. I was later able to open and used a prepaid credit card but now it said I can't used prepaid card any longer. Is there anyone who can help me find a way to log back in? TIA.
    Check out Richmond VA location for this site for confirmed methods to reconnect. It's the gold standard.

  7. #92

    Account banned

    Hello fellas.

    My account was banned due to inappropriate use of language during chat. I was later able to open and used a prepaid credit card but now it said I can't used prepaid card any longer. Is there anyone who can help me find a way to log back in? TIA.

  8. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty8783  [View Original Post]
    Hey Jim, thanks for the info. How was that last girl with the boobs that defy gravity? You said 400 - did she do bare? How long was that for? I'm heading to Phx Oct 7-11 from Los Angeles and have a ton of Meet and Greets lined up. I'll post info as I do the Meet and Greets and try to contribute to this Phx board.
    Yes, it was 400 bare. I didn't mention anything before hand, I just didn't bring condoms. She asked if I had one, I said no, she said ok.

    I've found just not showing up with condoms works way better than asking if you have to wear one. If they bring it up ahead of time, that's where I'll start negotiating payment for it.

  9. #90

    Good stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by JimStark  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d6d362d45265 Carly (Vegas girl): this girl was a lot of fun. Super pretty and tall and thick, big fan of her body, I loved it. Paid a little extra for BB (but I'm the only guy she's ever done that with. LOL) $600 the only negative was that she was recently in a car accident and couldn't ride. I'll see her again next time I'm in town.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-a2b3eb519eae Super hot and cool. Amazing boobs that defy gravity. 400.

    Let's get this thread going again guys!
    Carly (Vegas girl) her ad is already down but amazing boobs is up so I sent her a message. I appreciate your posting. Thank you kindly, sir.

  10. #89

    Heading to Phx This weekend 10/7-10/11

    Quote Originally Posted by JimStark  [View Original Post]
    I saw or talked to a few girls during September so I thought I'd make a report and resurrect this dead thread. These are all just fantasies, of course.

    Sassyp94: great thick body, perfectly proportioned. Decent face. She was nice and agreeable in bed, but not very good. I wouldn't see her again $400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d6d362d45265 Carly (Vegas girl): this girl was a lot of fun. Super pretty and tall and thick, big fan of her body, I loved it. Paid a little extra for BB (but I'm the only guy she's ever done that with. LOL) $600 the only negative was that she was recently in a car accident and couldn't ride. I'll see her again next time I'm in town.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-92cda138d8e1 Asked for 3 k per month, passed.

    Theycallmepink. Did a M&G and she was super cool and hot, just my style, but then ghosted, so nothing to report, but if anyone has seen her, I would love the juicy details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-a2b3eb519eae Super hot and cool. Amazing boobs that defy gravity. 400.

    Let's get this thread going again guys!
    Hey Jim, thanks for the info. How was that last girl with the boobs that defy gravity? You said 400 - did she do bare? How long was that for? I'm heading to Phx Oct 7-11 from Los Angeles and have a ton of Meet and Greets lined up. I'll post info as I do the Meet and Greets and try to contribute to this Phx board.

  11. #88

    September Play Time

    I saw or talked to a few girls during September so I thought I'd make a report and resurrect this dead thread. These are all just fantasies, of course.

    Sassyp94: great thick body, perfectly proportioned. Decent face. She was nice and agreeable in bed, but not very good. I wouldn't see her again $400.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d6d362d45265 Carly (Vegas girl): this girl was a lot of fun. Super pretty and tall and thick, big fan of her body, I loved it. Paid a little extra for BB (but I'm the only guy she's ever done that with. LOL) $600 the only negative was that she was recently in a car accident and couldn't ride. I'll see her again next time I'm in town.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...4-92cda138d8e1 Asked for 3 k per month, passed.

    Theycallmepink. Did a M&G and she was super cool and hot, just my style, but then ghosted, so nothing to report, but if anyone has seen her, I would love the juicy details.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-a2b3eb519eae Super hot and cool. Amazing boobs that defy gravity. 400.

    Let's get this thread going again guys!

  12. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseTraveler  [View Original Post]
    It's not just Phoenix. I've heard similar stories across metro areas, with Miami, NY, SF being double that. There are guys with FU money willing to pay just to meet. The days of getting those 8-9's at $200-300 are done. FWIW, I have consistent luck more on Secret Benefits (but did also find some gems on Seeking). SB is a different model and you can get nickel-dimed to zero credits if you don't know what you are doing. I've posted a few guides across different cities but basically:

    1. Buy 1,000 credits, set up your profile, search parameters and start searching. I don't favorite on the site since it will alert them but simply have a google sheets page where I post pot SB links with notes.

    2. Don't open messages from SBs unless you would have messaged them anyways. This is critical. There are so many that spam HEYYYYYYYY messages to every pot SD and never check again.

    3. Craft a good intro message and adjust for their pics or profiles. This isn't as important as it is on seeking but it helps.

    4. Chat enough to confirm potential compatibility: Schedules, basic expectations, not psycho.

    5. Move to text, Kik / whatever and talk frequency, activities, $. NEVER talk $ or activities (especially PPM) on Seeking. I avoid doing on Secret Benefits just to be safe.

    6. SB site the default is PPM. I find enough 6-7's (they are 7-8's to me) who are happy with $200 + cover hotel. If you want to hang out, play house, go multiple rounds over 3+ hours, you may have to pay more. I still get a full GFE 60-90 min with about anything but anal for $200 + hotel.

    Note: The flake factor is still high. You'll have some turnover but you also might message in the morning and be filling her up that afternoon. You have to simply play the odds and keep perspective. Default to kindness and making a connection. You will stand out for that. If your comms are basic, pretty much acting like they are hookers, you'll have worse results and pay more but you do you.
    I've looked into SB but I don't feel like wasting my money on credits when I know most of the interactions are going to be endless chatting then ghosting like on seeking. I may just save my moey and just have a few high dollar girls throughout the year.

  13. #86
    Senior Member


    Posts: 354
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearcher  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try out a month of seeking, haven't been on it since I moved out here. Spoke to a few girls and holy shit the prices are nuts here. These girls are wanting 300-500 per meet, fuck that. I miss back home in ohio I could get college girls all week for a 200 or less. Between these prices and the sub par AMP experience in the city I may just retire from the hobby unless I travel.
    I have had one gem utr on sb and seeking over the last 2-3 years. The years prior it was freaking awesome but you're right. GPS and also People with FU money makes it very hard for us normal mongers anyways. Maybe it's time for me to buy some credits and start the hunt. Big part of me is saying save your money dummie for a good GFE session.

  14. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaSearcher  [View Original Post]
    I decided to try out a month of seeking, haven't been on it since I moved out here. Spoke to a few girls and holy shit the prices are nuts here. These girls are wanting 300-500 per meet, fuck that. I miss back home in ohio I could get college girls all week for a 200 or less. Between these prices and the sub par AMP experience in the city I may just retire from the hobby unless I travel.
    It's not just Phoenix. I've heard similar stories across metro areas, with Miami, NY, SF being double that. There are guys with FU money willing to pay just to meet. The days of getting those 8-9's at $200-300 are done. FWIW, I have consistent luck more on Secret Benefits (but did also find some gems on Seeking). SB is a different model and you can get nickel-dimed to zero credits if you don't know what you are doing. I've posted a few guides across different cities but basically:

    1. Buy 1,000 credits, set up your profile, search parameters and start searching. I don't favorite on the site since it will alert them but simply have a google sheets page where I post pot SB links with notes.

    2. Don't open messages from SBs unless you would have messaged them anyways. This is critical. There are so many that spam HEYYYYYYYY messages to every pot SD and never check again.

    3. Craft a good intro message and adjust for their pics or profiles. This isn't as important as it is on seeking but it helps.

    4. Chat enough to confirm potential compatibility: Schedules, basic expectations, not psycho.

    5. Move to text, Kik / whatever and talk frequency, activities, $. NEVER talk $ or activities (especially PPM) on Seeking. I avoid doing on Secret Benefits just to be safe.

    6. SB site the default is PPM. I find enough 6-7's (they are 7-8's to me) who are happy with $200 + cover hotel. If you want to hang out, play house, go multiple rounds over 3+ hours, you may have to pay more. I still get a full GFE 60-90 min with about anything but anal for $200 + hotel.

    Note: The flake factor is still high. You'll have some turnover but you also might message in the morning and be filling her up that afternoon. You have to simply play the odds and keep perspective. Default to kindness and making a connection. You will stand out for that. If your comms are basic, pretty much acting like they are hookers, you'll have worse results and pay more but you do you.

  15. #84

    Gps in the city

    I decided to try out a month of seeking, haven't been on it since I moved out here. Spoke to a few girls and holy shit the prices are nuts here. These girls are wanting 300-500 per meet, fuck that. I miss back home in ohio I could get college girls all week for a 200 or less. Between these prices and the sub par AMP experience in the city I may just retire from the hobby unless I travel.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape