Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by ApplePiePussy
  1. #1468
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357

    262 Emily

    She is back and worth seeing. Hot as hell. I'm drained.

  2. #1467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I missed it but can somebody give a link so we can all see what you guys are talking about?
    On rub ratings they have several ads up every day with different model looking girls and photography. Noble Square is the title of their ad, using it as a search term will bring their ads up on Rub Ratings.

  3. #1466

    ISO info Anastasia 262

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...nastasia-53541

    Reverse image search turns up hits for various named providers (Maria and Veronica), so I'm not optimistic that the photos are legit, but if they are, wow!

    I'd be traveling from Wisconsin so I'm not taking the trip unless I can find some feedback. DMs are always okay LOL.

  4. #1465

    Noble Square

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    So I tried the Noble Square spot. $180/ hhr. Location was fine. Not a dump but nothing fancy. About on par with the Youwannaseeme spots. Girl was older than I expected with a small chest. She wasn't really my type but she was nice so I went ahead. Not much of a massage but she gave a decent attempt. On the flip the top came off and she started whispering "small tip, small tip". Reminded me of the worst upsells at an AMP. $180/ hhr for a topless okay / mediocre massage seemed a bit high but I thought I'd see what would happen. Which was just a pretty good L1 with a weird thing were she used her chin (made it look like a blowjob). Gave her a tip and was on my way. Tldr, pricey for what you get with at least the woman I got a far cry from the pics. I will NOT repeat. Which is a crying shame as the spot was convenient. CLM is a far better deal and I wish one of the girls I like over there had been working that day. Oh well.
    Maybe I missed it but can somebody give a link so we can all see what you guys are talking about?

  5. #1464
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    The reality is that this agency or agencies are very hit or miss. At that same location you went to, I had a young and attractive girl and we ended up doing a lot more for no upcharge. Another trusted monger told me he got even more from her (for a reasonable upcharge). But then I recently had a bad experience as well at a different location. Hot girl but terrible mood from the onset. Wanted something ridiculous like 200 for a BJ. That's 380 total. Nobody is going to pay that when the 262 has FS for 260. I mean, hey, anybody can ask for whatever they want, but I honestly doubt there are any takers. This was my first bad experience though, so I'm inclined to try again. But I advise you and everyone else to ask for a pic before you go, so at least you can decide if she's your type because they do text you real pics of whoever is working. The ones in the ads are obviously fake.
    I don't do reviews anymore since being called a shill for an agency. (I figure if you don't want my thoughts on it then spend the money yourself to find out for yourself), but I have to agree with Apple's thoughts here. I used this agency twice and had 2 very different contrasting experiences, the first one made me go back and the 2nd vowed me to never ask for that girl again. A lot of the experience is based on the chemistry with that person on that day. I usually vibe well with most providers being as kind hearted and respectful of their space but some of them really are just take your money and want you to leave. You can usually feel it, when you're not even welcomed. My advice is stick with the person that you feel most comfortable with and instead of jumping around build on that relationship. Remember we are all people, and the best connections in my opinion are not always physical.

  6. #1463
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiguyxxx  [View Original Post]
    So I tried the Noble Square spot. $180/ hhr. Location was fine. Not a dump but nothing fancy. About on par with the Youwannaseeme spots. Girl was older than I expected with a small chest. She wasn't really my type but she was nice so I went ahead. Not much of a massage but she gave a decent attempt. On the flip the top came off and she started whispering "small tip, small tip". Reminded me of the worst upsells at an AMP. $180/ hhr for a topless okay / mediocre massage seemed a bit high but I thought I'd see what would happen. Which was just a pretty good L1 with a weird thing were she used her chin (made it look like a blowjob). Gave her a tip and was on my way. Tldr, pricey for what you get with at least the woman I got a far cry from the pics. I will NOT repeat. Which is a crying shame as the spot was convenient. CLM is a far better deal and I wish one of the girls I like over there had been working that day. Oh well.
    The reality is that this agency or agencies are very hit or miss. At that same location you went to, I had a young and attractive girl and we ended up doing a lot more for no upcharge. Another trusted monger told me he got even more from her (for a reasonable upcharge). But then I recently had a bad experience as well at a different location. Hot girl but terrible mood from the onset. Wanted something ridiculous like 200 for a BJ. That's 380 total. Nobody is going to pay that when the 262 has FS for 260. I mean, hey, anybody can ask for whatever they want, but I honestly doubt there are any takers. This was my first bad experience though, so I'm inclined to try again. But I advise you and everyone else to ask for a pic before you go, so at least you can decide if she's your type because they do text you real pics of whoever is working. The ones in the ads are obviously fake.

  7. #1462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1676

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by JesusCollins  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she works for another agency? I texted the booker at 262 about her availability and they gave me no info.
    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...823--826-47922

    Melody returns later this month. She looks hot.

  8. #1461

  9. 08-10-21 23:05


  10. #1460

    Nobel Square Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    So there's a bunch of responses and some good points / questions so I'll just respond here.

    The photos on the ads are fake. However, 9 times out of 10, I have messaged the number asking for pics of who is working and they send real pics. Some pics only show a portion of the body while others show a bit more. But in general you get an idea of who you are going to see. One time they sent me the pic of the wrong girl but the girl I got was well worth it anyways.

    The reason I believe it to be decentralized is that each booker I have communicated with via text has had a different personality. Some are friendly and others are cold. Could it be the same person handling 8 different numbers? Maybe, but that seems like a major pain the ass. It seems to be a well run operation though. I've never had a problem so far. Never been asked to wait past the scheduled time. The only thing I don't like is that the bookers pretend to be the girl you are going to see. Although the two times I asked for a specific girl, they told me if she was working or not. But I only texted the same location for the same girl I saw there. I didn't text Lombard to see if the girl from Noble Square was working.

    Yeah, I would definitely like it if they had a website like the 262 but they don't really respond to any type of suggestions. So I just leave it alone.

    What I also know is this: Some girls are local while others fly in from NYC / Florida etc. Some do one location / one rotation and go home. Others may do multiple locations. I don't know how long a rotation is. I also know that the girls only keep 40 percent of the door fee, so they are much more inclined to charge for upgrades, if they are even available.
    So I tried the Noble Square spot. $180/ hhr. Location was fine. Not a dump but nothing fancy. About on par with the Youwannaseeme spots. Girl was older than I expected with a small chest. She wasn't really my type but she was nice so I went ahead. Not much of a massage but she gave a decent attempt. On the flip the top came off and she started whispering "small tip, small tip". Reminded me of the worst upsells at an AMP. $180/ hhr for a topless okay / mediocre massage seemed a bit high but I thought I'd see what would happen. Which was just a pretty good L1 with a weird thing were she used her chin (made it look like a blowjob). Gave her a tip and was on my way. Tldr, pricey for what you get with at least the woman I got a far cry from the pics. I will NOT repeat. Which is a crying shame as the spot was convenient. CLM is a far better deal and I wish one of the girls I like over there had been working that day. Oh well.

  11. #1459

    Betty

    Quote Originally Posted by BillFourFree  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    Just had another fantastic session with Betty of 262. She is a pretty Russian / Asian with a full body, real boobs and playful personality.

    Charges a little extra for BBBJ, well worth it.

    Highly recommend.

    https://classyladiesofchicago.escort...ast--day-35868
    She gets some highly rated reviews here, but isn't listed anymore on their website. Hope she turns up around here soon!

  12. #1458

    Fs

    Quote Originally Posted by Royis  [View Original Post]
    Can you please share your experience? Is it really In des Plaines as the ad said? And The ad seem like just advertising massage with l1 only not FS or anythinng.
    Yes FS is available.

  13. 08-09-21 11:23


  14. #1457
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #1456
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, they wanted you to get a key from a lockbox and enter the home without proper permission. The girl could not open the door for you? Like I said in a previous post, this is not viable mongering for most guys here.
    Correct. Very sketchy. Glad I bailed. Pretty sure I saw another guy go there before me too.

  16. #1455

    Where at?

    Quote Originally Posted by IhBurmaa  [View Original Post]
    Wow. What a beautiful girl. She is amazing young Latin. I had to ask if she was 18 LOL! The photos do not do her justice. Go see her! GFE hot hot. You will thank her booker.
    Do you have link?

  17. #1454

    +1

    Sounds very shady. Good you bailed out.

    Quote Originally Posted by NoTomo  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her but bailed. We agreed to a time; I drove to the house. Waited and waited. She put me off nearly 30 minutes then was surprised when I left.

    There was a key lock box on the front door and she gave me a code for it. I'm thinking that it's a vacant house for sale and she or her handler are using it. Seemed sketchy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riina  [View Original Post]
    Just to be clear, they wanted you to get a key from a lockbox and enter the home without proper permission. The girl could not open the door for you? Like I said in a previous post, this is not viable mongering for most guys here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape