Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15006

    108

    Ocean /108 has been turning over girls at least once a week lately. Mostly younger girls and they've been very accommodating to my needs. Recent cuties I've enjoyed: Yoki, mid to late twenties, cute face, tight bod, all natural sweetheart. Lina reminds me of an Asian Jennifer Aniston girl next door sexy, decent English, also an all natural sweetheart. Not sure how long these girls will be around because I'm told new talent arriving soon.

  2. #15005

    Good feelings 108

    I was looking to relieve some stress and was recommended by a friend to try this place out. I was greeted by Sophie, with a big smile and warm welcome. I went into a private room, got it undressed and laid on the massage table and Sophie went to work working all the kinks out, muscle by muscle. As she was completing the massage, she paused and asked me if I wanted full service treatment. I only had to answer with a smile. I have to say, she got me off quickly, first giving a bbj and her mouth and hand position were perfect. My engine was pouring. We then got down to the grind and she fit like a tight glove, making the sensation even more intense. I must say the girls here are terrific, long legs, hair, and great bodies. I would recommend this massage spa to anyone!

  3. #15004
    Quote Originally Posted by Doe4646  [View Original Post]
    Ah, this is the K spa on palm. The last time I was there was last October or so, but I've been multiple times since its the closest FS place near. It's next to at tattoo shop and a chicken place, and the door is usually ajar into the lobby. There is a glass partition where you can talk to the mamasan and she will ask if you've been there before. If not, she'll ask for a name and number. I don't remember if she asked for an I'd the first time, but the name and number thing is I think SOP in K Spas.

    The girls when I first started going were great, close to 108 quality, but the more recent times I've gone, I've puled Pepsi. She's about 5'3, bolt-ons, on a slender with a little bit of belly fat. She looked about to be in her 30's. The service was fine with a CBJ, licking, and multiple position changes. I would really only go back if there were different girls or else make the drive up if I really wanted a FS place.

    Damage was HHR. 6 and tip was 1. 2 or 1. 4, I can't remember if it could have gone down to 1. 2 because it was still during the pandemic last year or I was a repeat customer.
    Agreed. Had an opportunity to check this place out 3-4 months ago, and wouldn't go here again based on my experience. The masseuse (can't remember her name) had her mask on until a certain point, but after a couple min visually processing her, I started getting TS vibes. Or it could be heavy plastic surgery, so I dunno. Nonetheless, mamasan showed me that weeks rotation on the way out and Pepsi was on it. Makes me think they don't rotate much, and the one I saw may be also be there too. Let me know if you guys met the same girl, and maybe I'm over embellishing things.

  4. #15003

    Pt Loma

    Quote Originally Posted by Coltt45  [View Original Post]
    Try Yoniara who is listed on Rub Ratings San Diego. Her set up is more of a parlor with several rooms and a couple of girls working. Located in the Kenyon Fun Center which is essentially a commercial building with many suites. Room has candles, towels, professional table, and good vibes. Tall, slim, long hair, with one of the best asses west of the Rockies. HE only but she spends most of the time up on the table with you and its fun. See reviews on RR.
    The two other girls who share the "office" with Yoniara are Jessica and Alyson. They all advertise on rubratings.

  5. #15002
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Tiffany at Z's

    I saw Tiffany last week. She says she's new to Z's. She is relatively pretty with good English. Her massage skills were excellent (one of the best I've had at an AMP). But she gave me one of, if not the, best HJs I've ever had. She used two hands in very creative ways and oh oh oh so slowly edged me to an absolutely explosive finish. It felt like a slow motion orgasm. Down side is she was fully armored up and only allowed OTC touching. . 4 to the house and. 6 to Tiffany for the hhr. Will repeat.

  6. #15001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Jenny at 108

    Just got back from seeing Jenny at Ocean / 108. Very, very meh. She's okay looking with decent natural C cups, some belly fat, a hairy Bush, no ass, and an ok face. Service was lackluster dead fish. Her CBJ was ok, but she couldn't have looked more disinterested during the act. In standing doggy she kept putting her ass higher so I couldn't get a good angle. She finished me with a lethargic HJ. Not recommended. . 4 to the house and 1. 2 to Jenny for hhr.

  7. #15000

    Best HE providers around?

    Maybe a thread category for this?

    I have not had an actually memorable HE in I don't know how long, but have had numerous jackhammer, disinterested, I hope this ends soon (or even hopefully ends) releases.

    If you had a blindfold on and were going ONLY on the "that was amazing" release, who would be your top five?

    - Escorts, independents should be included I suppose so perhaps a mod can make this a thread category on its own?

    Angela at that open / closed place a block or two North of Balboa at the corner of mercury and? Would top my list but she is no more.

  8. #14999

    Fine

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoWantsToKnow  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../12812548.html

    I realize it's the same common bs stock photos but just asking if anyone had been. Here.
    Ah, this is the K spa on palm. The last time I was there was last October or so, but I've been multiple times since its the closest FS place near. It's next to at tattoo shop and a chicken place, and the door is usually ajar into the lobby. There is a glass partition where you can talk to the mamasan and she will ask if you've been there before. If not, she'll ask for a name and number. I don't remember if she asked for an I'd the first time, but the name and number thing is I think SOP in K Spas.

    The girls when I first started going were great, close to 108 quality, but the more recent times I've gone, I've puled Pepsi. She's about 5'3, bolt-ons, on a slender with a little bit of belly fat. She looked about to be in her 30's. The service was fine with a CBJ, licking, and multiple position changes. I would really only go back if there were different girls or else make the drive up if I really wanted a FS place.

    Damage was HHR. 6 and tip was 1. 2 or 1. 4, I can't remember if it could have gone down to 1. 2 because it was still during the pandemic last year or I was a repeat customer.

  9. #14998

    Has anyone been here?

    https://sandiego.bedpage.com/Escorts.../12812548.html

    I realize it's the same common bs stock photos but just asking if anyone had been. Here.

  10. #14997
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I get off work late.

    Does anyone know any places that are open past midnight?
    There are several AMPs that closes at 11 pm, but they are FS spas and will only do 30 minutes and usually a rush job if you go late before closing.

    Similar to what another monger said, there are a few girls that will take me at 10:30 pm and work till 1130/12 am, but I've known them for years.

    If you have some favorites, just asked them and see if they will take you in late.

  11. #14996
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately I get off work late.

    Does anyone know any places that are open past midnight?
    No. I have a few that will sneak me in after hours because I am a regular and they will wait for me. But even then it is not past midnight.

  12. #14995

    AMP hours

    Unfortunately I get off work late.

    Does anyone know any places that are open past midnight?

  13. #14994

    Latina Provider

    Has anyone been to db spa on 30th st lately? Looking for a spot that has some nice Latina providers.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/179213

  14. #14993

    108 Emily

    Stopped at 108 and Emily greeted me as a I walked in.

    Mid 40-early 50's but she works out and has a cute face and tight body. Got the hour because I had time to kill and I'm glad I did.

    Started off with a decent massage and she lightly caressed my back with her finger nails. Felt amazing and I told her to keep doing that. She did it for a while and I nearly passed out. I start to touch her legs and she's ok with it. Roaming all around, great thighs and butt from working out.

    I finally flip myself, she starts caressing my chest and I start touching her OC all over. Great rack on her, all natural.

    She asked what I want and I said everything. She asked how much I have and I told her 1 4 0. Which was the truth, she accepted, took the money and left for a second to grab a raincoat. She comes back and I start to touch her again. She takes off her shirt and she is wearing this cute plaid bra. For her age, her body is real nice. We tease each other and she mounts me. We got for a minute and I was so excited that I blasted pretty quick haha.

    She cleaned me up and asked what else I wanted massaged since I had more time. I said the head and she gave me an amazing head massage while I lay there in post nut bliss haha. People started coming in and she would leave for a second to get them checked in. She always apologized and massaged me more for leaving. I was 100% satisfied, exactly what I needed.

    She is an ATF for me now. She did say to come back and try the other girls. She's always there she told.

    Me, so if I don't like what I see, I'll just ask for her again.

    I wish I had more money because I'd probably just end up living there haha.

    I appreciate this board in letting me know about this place. A true hidden gem.

    Damage was 6 0 for the HR, 1 4 0 to her.

    I highly recommend this place and I will be back!

  15. #14992
    Quote Originally Posted by Abr123  [View Original Post]
    Regarding this place I've been there like 3 times. Don't remember I was high. The first time I saw Nessi, she was in her 30's cute body and clean shaven. I asked for FS she obliged. She was my first time receiving FS at an AMP. She took it like a champ and did not complain about pain or anything like AMP girls typically do. We skipped the massage part and went straight into FS, I was an amateur at the time and didn't understand these places typically give you 30 mins of massage and then the fun begins so when I finished her, I got dressed and ready to leave thinking that was it. She told me next time come for the massage. Went back but they told me she was gone.

    Another time I got an older Asian lady probably 50's. She wasn't pretty but I asked for full service. So for this one they had taken me to a back room that is well lit. White walls. Got undressed, set up my camera to record and then the mamasan had my masseuse move me to a dark lit room, I didn't try recording cause it was too dark. Anyway fast forward to massage, the flip comes, I ask for FS, she asks how much I pay last time and then I say 100 and she takes it. Mind you she is an older lady so that's probably why FS was so cheap.

    Soooo she leaves the room to try to find a condom I think but she is not able to so she brings a plastic sandwich bag and then she wraps it around my Johnson and try to use that as a condom. I tried doing her with it but it wasn't working out so I had her do BJ and I played with her flat tatas. Asks me to bring Condom next time. I probably shoulda complained like some mongers here do and they end up getting freebies but I was like whatever.

    Second time I was there I saw sexy thick Asian in like lingerie or something and she was standing next to the mamasan behind the counter. They asked me if I was the one that called for the 1 o'clock appointment. It was most likely to meet with her but I said no I didn't call. I ended up getting an ugly old hag do my massage. I was disappointed I was never able to get a hot Asian there. I'm wondering how I would even get them at this place. Anyway I when asked I let her know I'd seen Nessi before. She told she was gone. On the flip I asked how much for FS she quoted me I don't remember then I told her I didn't want anything. I got her to give me a HJ at reduced price when I tried holding my ground telling her I didn't want anything. Shitty jack hammer style.

    Tips. Bring your own condom if you want FS.

    - call ahead maybe a day and request a well endowed masseuse? Not sure if this will work. Otherwise you run the risk of getting an old flat plain Jane.

    - FS with plain Jane can go for $100.

    - FS with attractive masseuse around $140 not including HF based on Nessi interaction.

    Closing thoughts. A lot of these Asians always comment on my age and say I have a baby face despite being an obese bastard. I haven't written about that one Thai Missus that went full bare on me. Keeping that one for myself.

    Great post. Sometimes I'll go and do some window shopping of AMPs in that area and have never met anyone above a 5 or 6 in looks at that spa. Maybe I'm going in at the wrong times. LOL.

    I don't mind getting a massage and HE from a 5 or 6 because the massage was the reason I went in. A HJ finish is then okay. But if I'm going to indulge in FS and PAY for it she needs to be at least a 7 for ME! I know. We have see beauty differently.

    I also liked how you broke down the suggested tip amount based on the types of service and attractiveness of the provider. If we have been to AMPs once or twice and have read reviews on this board then we should know the going tip amounts. I don't get guys asking, what my tip was. It's my tip amount, why does it matter? We know the girls will negotiate. Negotiate what you think when you are there! I have tip (much) less than what others said they have tipped so know the baselines and go from there.

    Thanks for the post!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape