Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 282 of 555 FirstFirst ... 182 232 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 332 382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 8324
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #4109
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Seems

    Quote Originally Posted by Pooka85  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her, but I saw her before on peovate delights, if you do your job you'll find her there.
    Like a pretty good chick did my research found Facebook and court records pretty good to go.

  2. #4108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    A

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    She is beautiful. I am not on humaniplex so can't see her number.

    Would appreciate if you could share her digits.
    Simple google of her name and you magically have her number.

  3. #4107

    Pd

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    She is beautiful. I am not on humaniplex so can't see her number.

    Would appreciate if you could share her digits.
    Never seen her, but I saw her before on peovate delights, if you do your job you'll find her there.

  4. #4106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1223

    MikkaFay22 creampie

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal! I have seen her over 3 dozen times in Cali and lv.
    Ya, Mikka broke a lot of hearts and saddened many dicks in OC when she relocated to the 702. Very submissive. Open to everything including but not limited to DFK, DATY, DATO, BBBJ, 69, BBFS, CIP, creampie. Not sure about bunghole love, not my scene.

    Unlike our infamous Abby, she is low volume and is not available to every tourist that lands at McCarran.

    She is also sober. Instead of guzzling Jameson during your date, she will play her green guitar and sing you a song instead.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    She is beautiful. I am not on humaniplex so can't see her number.

    Would appreciate if you could share her digits.
    That ain't going to work. You need to schedule and verify your handle thru Hx PM. If you want to lick something sweet in Vegas, it won't be Mikka's super tight and fresh pussy.

    Try Baskins Robbins.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MikkaFay bbfscip Vegas (1).jpg‎   MikkaFay bbfscip Vegas (7).jpg‎   MikkaFay bbfscip Vegas (2).jpg‎   MikkaFay bbfscip Vegas (3).jpg‎   MikkaFay bbfscip Vegas (4).jpg‎  

    MikkaFay bbfscip Vegas (6).jpg‎   MikkaFay bbfscip Vegas (5).jpg‎   Screenshot_5.jpg‎   Screenshot_3.jpg‎   Screenshot_4.jpg‎  


  5. #4105

    Easy just google.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceCreamLicker  [View Original Post]
    She is beautiful. I am not on humaniplex so can't see her number.

    Would appreciate if you could share her digits.
    MikkaFay22 Escort. And voila there she is.

  6. #4104
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177

    Santa's list

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    She is the real deal! I have seen her over 3 dozen times in Cali and lv.
    She has been on my to do list forever! Does she usually have incall and damage? Thanks brother!

  7. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    Very well sir. I give you the amazing MikkaFay!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22
    She is beautiful. I am not on humaniplex so can't see her number.

    Would appreciate if you could share her digits.

  8. #4102

    MikkaFay22

    Quote Originally Posted by DrRobotNik  [View Original Post]
    Have you see her? If so, how is she?
    She's fabulous. I've BBFS'ed her on multiple occasions. Sometimes she has these shuddering orgasms that are no way fake. Fun personality, non-drinker, smart.

    For more info, read "The Steak Report": http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ka#post4992837.

  9. #4101
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    Very well sir. I give you the amazing MikkaFay!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22
    She is the real deal! I have seen her over 3 dozen times in Cali and lv.

  10. #4100

    Mickayla fay

    Quote Originally Posted by BiffBallly  [View Original Post]
    Very well sir. I give you the amazing MikkaFay!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22
    Have you see her? If so, how is she?

  11. #4099
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesun1  [View Original Post]
    You 2 x and no number?
    I had about 80 PMs about her. She is low volume and only wanted a couple of numbers. I have responded to everyone she wanted to meet. Sorry I couldn't give her number to everyone.

  12. #4098

    Little Fuck Machine

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    ...Give me a no-drama, on-time, sober, nasty talking, tight bodied little fuck machine any day. If it costs more, well, that's the price of getting what you want.
    Very well sir. I give you the amazing MikkaFay!

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/MikkaFay22

  13. #4097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Pmed

    Quote Originally Posted by EagleLuver  [View Original Post]
    PM me your contact info If your interested and I will pass it on.

    Luckily they only have one car so he can't leave work early but one day he is going to find out. I just hope none of my fellow mongers or me are caught up in it!
    You 2 x and no number?

  14. #4096
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    Hey

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi69  [View Original Post]
    You will feel worse for the monger here who gets caught by him banging his wife at their home when he decides to leave work early ha ha ha!

    I would be the perfect bareback dude for this chick. I can afford her price point, I am neutered so CIP all the way, I have negative 10-panel STD results if that's important to her, and lastly, I am always staying at the nicest chain hotels near McCarran when I travel to 702 for business so she can outcall to me or I can pick her up and drop her off near her house using my rental car.
    Steak welcome back, are you going to continue your LA stories here with pics? Would love to see some Abby updates from you?

  15. #4095

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    If price is the ONLY issue, you can get a fleshlight and a VR headset. Save yourself all sorts of money.

    Honestly, I'd do that before I'd be willing to deal with Abby's shit. Give me a no-drama, on-time, sober, nasty talking, tight bodied little fuck machine any day. If it costs more, well, that's the price of getting what you want.
    Every year I get older, my wallet opens up that much more for quality.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape