Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 733 783 1183 ... LastLast
Results 10,231 to 10,245 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13805

    Oh Noes

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    She has a strict no review policy as stated on her website. Hopefully, she won't see or get wind of this thread.
    Serious question, why, what is she going to do?

  2. #13804
    None of those are FS reviews, her policy is specifically no FS reviews.

  3. #13803

    From the source

    Direct from her website. Maybe she's self advertising or needs to update her website.

    I have a strict NO REVIEW policy for companionship services. If you see a review of this service, I can guarantee it was posted without my consent and you should question its validity. I give 110% during my sessions. If you are someone that is looking for a checklist of services I am not the provider for you.

  4. #13802

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    She has a strict no review policy as stated on her website. Hopefully, she won't see or get wind of this thread.
    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6778376-350347

  5. #13801

    Companionship

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    Heads up. I just checked her site and the Nuru options are gone. Maybe she only offers it to previous clients now.
    She has a strict no review policy as stated on her website. Hopefully, she won't see or get wind of this thread.

  6. #13800

    Kinsey Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308  [View Original Post]
    Heads up. I just checked her site and the Nuru options are gone. Maybe she only offers it to previous clients now.
    I see. I'll ask about it next time I see her. Likely next month. Always wanted to try Nuru with her, but the curiosity about FS is killing me, so I may have to TOFTT soon.

  7. #13799

    Kinsey Nuru

    Heads up. I just checked her site and the Nuru options are gone. Maybe she only offers it to previous clients now.

    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.meetkinsey.com

    Best tits I've seen; period. Pricey but you get what you pay for. Done MT with her and plan on doing FS soon; the suspense on how she is in the sack is killing me.

  8. #13798
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.meetkinsey.com

    Best tits I've seen; period. Pricey but you get what you pay for. Done MT with her and plan on doing FS soon; the suspense on how she is in the sack is killing me.
    She flaked on me when I tried. Went through her overly thorough screening process, all seemed fine, scheduled the appointment. Once I parked outside her building and said I arrived, no response. I waited 10 minutes and texted again saying I was here and need more information on where to go next. She replied and said I didn't pass screening and she's cancelling. Very bizarre.

    Unfortunate because she's very convenient to where I work. If it went well, I was hoping to make her my new regular stop. Oh well.

  9. #13797
    Quote Originally Posted by SheckWes  [View Original Post]
    I agree. It is truly mind blowing how many people are willing to part with PII that will one day be used to blackmail them or put them into life-changing painful situations such as destroying marriages or losing jobs.
    I use a fake I'd and everyone of these women have accepted it. The ones who want job verification are harder, one time I set up a fake website as a contractor and it worked. I only went to that length cause she was a porn girl.

    Never give them anything. If you have good credit, expect to not have it for long.

  10. #13796
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a year ago when she first came to the area. She was in a mid-level motel near Potomac Mills. She said she would be waiting outside. Saw her with some dude that I thought might be the management. She got rid of him and assured that everything is cool. Room was a pigsty with food containers all over. She had to clear stuff off the bed so that we could play. Started with CBJ, then moved to Russian amid those big titties, then mish. She can take a good deep pounding. Finished in the bag. Suddenly the room smelled awful. I looked frantically at the bed thinking I literally fuxked a shit out of her. Got dressed right away and left as fast as I could. She jumped into the shower as I closed the door behind me.
    I would not do that for free!!

  11. #13795

    Kinsey Valentine Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by ColaKos2045  [View Original Post]
    Been lurking this thread for some time, realized I'm not a fan of the options at the massage parlors so been looking for a good provider that provides nuru (honestly even B2B, is it really much different?

    Been dreaming for this with someone who has a great body (ass guy, but big tits works) and isn't like a nympho.

    Any recs would be appreciated. I know Angelique (the one with zia_xoxo on OF is raved about but is pricey so waiting to see what else is out there, not trying to break $$.5 preferably.
    https://www.meetkinsey.com

    Best tits I've seen; period. Pricey but you get what you pay for. Done MT with her and plan on doing FS soon; the suspense on how she is in the sack is killing me.

  12. #13794

    Good Nuru / B2B Escort Providers?

    Been lurking this thread for some time, realized I'm not a fan of the options at the massage parlors so been looking for a good provider that provides nuru (honestly even B2B, is it really much different?

    Been dreaming for this with someone who has a great body (ass guy, but big tits works) and isn't like a nympho.

    Any recs would be appreciated. I know Angelique (the one with zia_xoxo on OF is raved about but is pricey so waiting to see what else is out there, not trying to break $$.5 preferably.

  13. #13793

    Silver

    I have seen Silver a bunch of times. She is cute like the sexy girl next door with some very nice tits. Always chill and easy to see when she is in the nova area. Mainly hangs out in DC now. Amazing head skills and sometimes she swallows even thou she told me she only spits. Does mostly cardates when she is in the manassas area. Qk 100 for just bbjcim or QK 150 for FS with cim.

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...y/587267639360

    Yes I don't post much because like most mongers that been in the game 10+ years I have a bunch of regular girls that I see. Once in while I like trying something new.

  14. #13792
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Found the oddly written add and not getting any PM reply's from BristowBob, along with his odd sporadic posting history. Anyone else try this place out? My Spidey senses are peaked and I'm not in a position to take dumb risks, would be wonderful if things are legit.
    I just went there and it's disappointing. I asked specifically for anna and the one that I met definetly not Anna bcs she straight up from Mainland. Her name is Lily, kinda old and she not that fat but definitely have stomach. $. 4 for half an hour but the whole process only take 20 min. (including wear my clothes back). To be truth, she's ok but the thought of got tricked made my experience with her like "meeh. " I complained the handler about it and got the typical answer: Anna is busy, next time.

    Sigh. There goes my mongering allowance for this month. I should just stick with my regular ACS. At least the girl is thin and cute.

  15. #13791
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    Found the oddly written add and not getting any PM reply's from BristowBob, along with his odd sporadic posting history. Anyone else try this place out? My Spidey senses are peaked and I'm not in a position to take dumb risks, would be wonderful if things are legit.
    I got your PM, however your seeking a doctoral dissertation. I like you have been in the hobby for a while. I provided my experience. Donation start at 120 and go up. All depends on what you want. Reach out, a link is posted and you can find out a lot more. It's not in Georgetown south. They are off of Ashton. Clean newer apartments. Good reasonable rotation. No 20 year olds but decent 30's and 40's. As for your Spidey it should be UP all the time. Happy Hobby times. BTW. They do post under different numbers. As I have learned. When I reached out to the other numbers location. Address is the same.

    Off of Ashton. I just prefer to reach out under the 7499 number.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape