Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 17734
-
08-17-21 12:11 #7954Senior Member

Posts: 399Reanne
I saw Monica a few weeks ago and time has started to take it's toll on her. She has a really large tummy now and her face is looking older. She is still in the same location, but she also has a large dog and the entryway / stairs smelled really strong of urine. She also has boxes and shit all over the apartment (someone asked her to store their stuff for awhile) so I don't think she would be the experience you are looking for.
Originally Posted by JTimberlake
[View Original Post]
Reanne is more pricey, but she will give you the best blowjob of your life. She's also young, cute, and has a great spinner body. Her standard massage rate is 120 for hh, and if she likes you she might include the BBBJ in that price. But, just in case I would take some extra. She is popular and can be difficult to reach, but it is worth the time and effort and $$ to see her.
https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne
-
08-17-21 12:01 #7953Senior Member

Posts: 251Monica's good good for FS as well. Dreamt about her a few times and always had fun. She's very easy to talk to and have a good time with.
Originally Posted by JTimberlake
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 23:19 #7952Senior Member

Posts: 110Monica
That would be Monica for $80. I have seen her about 4 or 5 times. The old price when I first saw her was $50 short on time. Now it is $80. Pretty safe spot if she is still near the south casino. I think she probably is. (During daytime.).
Originally Posted by JdJacobs
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 14:27 #7951Senior Member

Posts: 457Also told me CBJ. No bbj.
Originally Posted by StlGamerDude
[View Original Post]
-
08-16-21 12:08 #7950Senior Member

Posts: 307Stg petite girl
https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...s/741830622970
Anyone TOFTT and see this one? I had plans to meet her but she mentioned multiple times no bb no anal and I always get freaked out when they are too explicit over the phone for fear it's a cop / CI.
-
08-15-21 00:10 #7949Regular Member

Posts: 18Missy Dawn
Hey everyone. Just an FYI someone; flagged Missy Dawn's (Backpage Veteran Provider) EB ad and she's working with their admins to get the issue resolved. She's available and mobile. If you're interested her contact number is +1 (417) XXX-5135.
-
08-14-21 12:22 #7948Regular Member

Posts: 11Any Suggestions
Hi,
I am not really looking for FS, really just want a solid BJ from someone who doesn't look beat to hell. Any suggestions?
-
08-14-21 01:20 #7947Senior Member

Posts: 307Also hasn't changed her pics once.
Originally Posted by JonH4
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 19:34 #7946Senior Member

Posts: 97Sarah now Emily
One of her ads states "Hey its Sarah and I'm new in town, new to Malibu", the 310 area code is LA. Hiding the face does not help in making a decision. The rate is way too steep, needs better pics. She has been placing ads for months and no reviews anywhere isn't positive either.
Originally Posted by An349
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 18:50 #7945Senior Member

Posts: 399Emmy / Sarah
Her tits look great in the ads, but I never trust the reviews on EB (or the pictures, for that matter). Did some searching here but didn't find anything. Has anyone seen her recently? She used to go by Sarah, quoted me 250 hh 350 hr. That's a little steep without knowing what to expect. Looks, attitude, any rules? Thanks.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3106548507/1
-
08-11-21 22:49 #7944Senior Member

Posts: 97Sophia
So now doing outcalls, no wonder from this review. With a husband at home, wonder if good results are ever possible.
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
"My rates are usally QV $120 HH $180 45 MIN $260. But for outcalls I charge $15/20 more for gas. No BB, No Greek, No Daty, NO EXCEPTIONS!
Is she any better outside her crib? From the above subscription of her many poor habits ("she was so wacked out. She wanted the whole show done and me out of there as soon as possible" I tend to doubt it.
-
08-11-21 20:21 #7943Senior Member

Posts: 418I've seen her and posted before, but I'll have to look for the actual post.
Originally Posted by ChrisHansen92
[View Original Post]
Synposis: Hot but a heroin addict. When I saw her she had her needles in an open drawer, and she was nodding in / out. Bad experience. I tried again a few months later and I sat in the parking lot for about 20 minutes calling her and texting until I said I was leaving. About an hour later she texted me saying she fell asleep (hmm wonder why). For her prices, it's not worth a drug fuelled experience (if you CAN actually see her).
-
08-11-21 18:32 #7942Senior Member

Posts: 121DM Jess?
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Can you DM me her info?
-
08-11-21 13:08 #7941Senior Member

Posts: 60Look for her on Rubratings.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
https://stlouis.rubratings.com/238568
-
08-11-21 12:50 #7940Senior Member

Posts: 251Kik: Anyone ever hooked up with ladies from Kik?
Hey guys,
I'm in a few hookup groups on Kik, but haven't been able to hookup with anyone. So far, all the ladies want 1/2 $ upfront. Homey don't play that game! Any groups that you all can recommend?










Reply With Quote




