Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 715 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 215 615 665 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 765 815 1215 1715 ... LastLast
Results 10,711 to 10,725 of 31831
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21121

    Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Here's the scoop on Allison. I got in touch with her and we made plans to meet. At the last meeting she flaked out and said that she wasn't fucking sick bastards from here. A couple days later she sent me a text like nothing had happened and wanted to know when we were going to get together. I told her she had already wanted my time once and I wasn't sure I could trust her not to do it again. She flaked out again and I just blocked her. * A friend of mine lives in the same apartment complex and said the cops have been called to her apartment twice but she didn't know why. She said she was told if the cops were called again she was going to get kicked out. She said her bf was trouble too. Too bad because she has a smoking hot body but I'm staying away from her.

    She gets pregnant by community guys from private groups.

    I think it's a little late for her to start requiring condoms LOL! She lives in the same apartment complex as a friend of mine and apparently has a reputation for being a psycho.
    What is a community guy from a private group LOL? I was going to meet her but something came up so I haven't been able to sample yet but maybe I shouldn't. That's too bad though she is hot.

  2. #21120
    Here's the scoop on Allison. I got in touch with her and we made plans to meet. At the last meeting she flaked out and said that she wasn't fucking sick bastards from here. A couple days later she sent me a text like nothing had happened and wanted to know when we were going to get together. I told her she had already wanted my time once and I wasn't sure I could trust her not to do it again. She flaked out again and I just blocked her. * A friend of mine lives in the same apartment complex and said the cops have been called to her apartment twice but she didn't know why. She said she was told if the cops were called again she was going to get kicked out. She said her bf was trouble too. Too bad because she has a smoking hot body but I'm staying away from her.

    She gets pregnant by community guys from private groups.

    I think it's a little late for her to start requiring condoms LOL! She lives in the same apartment complex as a friend of mine and apparently has a reputation for being a psycho.

  3. #21119

    Check massa board

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Someone on the massage boards had a good review for her. So I assume she real and good they said they saw her multiple times in a week.

  4. #21118

    This got my attention probably TGTBT


  5. #21117

    Taiwanese

    [Url]https://nashville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/naked-girl-hot-nuru-gelgefbbbj/082232921469[url]

    Sampled this one after Jess ghosted me. I think I made Jess realize she had pink eye when we exchanged pics and got mad at me. Anyway, I'm sure many are familiar with these ladies working out of that same ole Elm Hill location. $. 2 for QV. Strictly business and kinda rushed. No small talk. Petite, B cups. Soft skin. Tight box. Pretty and maybe early 30's CBJ, mish, k9. Will not repeat, prolly different girl next time anyway.

  6. #21116
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  7. #21115
    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    I just moved to the area from southern California, and even though I knew a hobbyist would have slimmer pickings in the south, but I had no idea how bad it was. Are there any reliable sites for us gents? When I went through escortalligator it looked like most ads were scams, fakes, or had fake pics. In LA and OC I had a reliable source in HX, but a social networking site like that does not exist here and I'm afraid of getting ripped off.
    Like someone mentioned earlier in this thread, if you're not shy about getting screened, KatyKisses is the GOAT of Nashville.

  8. #21114
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRocketeer  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, it's come to this. Even more unfortunate, however, is that it is this way because there are people out there willing to pay whatever price, so I don't see it fixing itself anytime soon.
    I don't either. I think there's too many unsuspecting, intoxicated idiot tourists in our area and they'll pay any price for a covered BJ and 10 seconds of doggie with a wretched looking provider to complete their vacation experience. I'm going to Cincinnati in a few days for work, if I have time, I intend to sample the local flavor.

    SparkXXX.

  9. #21113

    Return to LA

    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    I just moved to the area from southern California, and even though I knew a hobbyist would have slimmer pickings in the south, but I had no idea how bad it was. Are there any reliable sites for us gents? When I went through escortalligator it looked like most ads were scams, fakes, or had fake pics. In LA and OC I had a reliable source in HX, but a social networking site like that does not exist here and I'm afraid of getting ripped off.
    Maybe you should consider moving back to CA!

  10. #21112

    Tiffany or Allison

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy2202  [View Original Post]
    Anyone give a few details on where to find her, I have taken all the hints no luck finding her, thanks in advance happy hunting!
    Same here. Been trying to see her, but no one post her links.

  11. #21111

    Sites

    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    I just moved to the area from southern California, and even though I knew a hobbyist would have slimmer pickings in the south, but I had no idea how bad it was. Are there any reliable sites for us gents? When I went through escortalligator it looked like most ads were scams, fakes, or had fake pics. In LA and OC I had a reliable source in HX, but a social networking site like that does not exist here and I'm afraid of getting ripped off.
    Privatedelights, Eros, and tryst.

  12. #21110
    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    I just moved to the area from southern California, and even though I knew a hobbyist would have slimmer pickings in the south, but I had no idea how bad it was. Are there any reliable sites for us gents? When I went through escortalligator it looked like most ads were scams, fakes, or had fake pics. In LA and OC I had a reliable source in HX, but a social networking site like that does not exist here and I'm afraid of getting ripped off.
    Good luck. The pickings are slim and the girls leave a lot, and I do mean ALOT to be desired.

  13. #21109

    New to the Area

    I just moved to the area from southern California, and even though I knew a hobbyist would have slimmer pickings in the south, but I had no idea how bad it was. Are there any reliable sites for us gents? When I went through escortalligator it looked like most ads were scams, fakes, or had fake pics. In LA and OC I had a reliable source in HX, but a social networking site like that does not exist here and I'm afraid of getting ripped off.

  14. #21108

    Nikki Lace

    Nikki Lace:

    I can't really add much that hasn't already been said, but you guys are lucky to have this GEM. I know rates have gone up, but it's nice to see one that is worth it. Honestly IMHO I didn't feel overcharged for her quality of service. I believe most of her pictures are real and accurate. Definitely a MILF. She has an amazing body, pretty tight; boobs show some signs of age, but she has fantastic nipples. Long brunette hair, smooth tanned skin and a wonderful smile. No signs of use which was a welcome bonus. Communications were decent and although our first attempt feel through it was no fault of hers. Second time we connected well with no crazy hoops to jump through. Nikki has an appetite for sex. She loves it all. Giving. Receiving. She enjoys how I enjoy her and she enjoys pleasing just as much. Not a clock watcher, but rather more into the experience. I think the best part was her attitude. Just a really great girl to be with and have fun.

    Overall Nikki provides a safe sensual hot experience. She is real (did I mention hot?) and I will definitely be repeating.

    Note: please don't ask me for her contact info. She has posts and pictures all over the net.

  15. #21107

    Very sad

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkXXX  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Make them and their handlers starve, suffer and look for a job at the McDonald's or Exxon. I know they read this board and I'm giving them the middle finger until prices drop and they provide actual service instead of bs, lying, laying like a dead carp, stealing and being stoned out of their gourd when I arrive. The DPS is real. My UTR went from 100 qv to 175, Nikki went from 100 to 150 for a qv and she's canceled the bb options! Her sister, Danielle, has went mia as well. Sad, sad state of affairs in middle TN right now.

    SparkXXX.
    Unfortunately, it's come to this. Even more unfortunate, however, is that it is this way because there are people out there willing to pay whatever price, so I don't see it fixing itself anytime soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape