Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,681 to 16,695 of 30351
-
08-14-21 07:59 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 7338I've been using the same burner for years so that someone I see more than once can recognize me and answer my text.
Originally Posted by LoveVegas
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 21:00 #13670Banned Member

Posts: 930Tiffany Love
She also needs to go on a diet and take her flabby ass to the gym.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 20:31 #13669Senior Member

Posts: 180Does anyone even use a number they care about at all? I have 4 I use.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 20:21 #13668Senior Member

Posts: 31Weird
Wrote her and got the no young AA message. Too bad.
-
08-13-21 20:06 #13667Senior Member

Posts: 31Anybody know of her?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/943707155639
Let me know before I go.
-
08-13-21 18:35 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 96Mora
I've seen Mora and she's legit. She seemed nice and aimed to please. Only saw her once about 1 year ago so can't speak to her recent activities. I would recommend based on my experience.
Jay.
Originally Posted by Mobile
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 17:30 #13665Senior Member

Posts: 99When you see deposit required. Avoid. Especially when it's in the first sentence of the ad.
Originally Posted by Mobile
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 17:28 #13664Senior Member

Posts: 99The ad looks fake. Any title with a bunch of emojis is usually fake. Also, the girls in these types of ads look to good to be true and are known porn stars / cam girls. Also, the pics look too professional. You won't find that type of girl for that price on alligator, mega, definitely not STG. Also, the area codes in these ads.
Originally Posted by Mobile
[View Original Post]
Google the phone number. Not the be all end off of your background check. But it tells a lot.
-
08-13-21 17:24 #13663Senior Member

Posts: 7338Tiffany Love should post herself. She is one of the biggest time wasters around.
Originally Posted by King0453
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 16:08 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 117Be Careful
Looks like these escorts is starting to post people numbers and text message conversations. I hope none of yall are still using your real numbers to contact these escorts.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/65654537
-
08-13-21 09:32 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 666I don't think there are any real bad reviews for her I seen her too.
Originally Posted by FrankMeister
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 09:29 #13660Senior Member

Posts: 666How was your experience with her? Only review I seen was not too good and I been holding on her because of that.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
Ty!
-
08-13-21 08:25 #13659Senior Member

Posts: 117Lexxi
I've seen her twice. She is definitely a sweetheart and enjoys what she does. The only thing I don't like about her is her big clit. It is kind of a turn off, but get her on her knees and it isn't an issue. I do recommend her. Her cuteness and great attitude make her a gem.
Originally Posted by Jimbo0730
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-21 08:19 #13658Senior Member

Posts: 240Cash is still The King!
Glad you're still thinking with the right head!
Originally Posted by Mobile
[View Original Post]
The real providers will take cash.
I always avoid and block anyone who asked for upfront deposit.
-
08-13-21 07:11 #13657Senior Member

Posts: 7338I think one big mistake you made is calling someone you don't know in the middle of the night. Maybe you get lucky, but that is a good way for bad thing to happen.
Originally Posted by Mobile
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






