Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 459 of 887 FirstFirst ... 359 409 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 509 559 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6430

    Excellent reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed on her services repeatedly. Search the thread and then search the backpage reviews and decide for yourself. She's not for everyone but for those who enjoy GFE and covered FS. Her age is for men who enjoy MILFs.
    Never had a negative review on her looks or services as far as I can tell. And yes yes definitely worth it IMO. This group of providers out there now she's 1 of a very few who's real and not bipolar or feeding a habit.

  2. #6429

    Many reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistyMcFisty  [View Original Post]
    Is the dream worth the coins, though?
    She's been reviewed on her services repeatedly. Search the thread and then search the backpage reviews and decide for yourself. She's not for everyone but for those who enjoy GFE and covered FS. Her age is for men who enjoy MILFs.

  3. #6428

    Lollipop

    My hand is in perfect working condition and so is the rest of me. I'm in no pain and I can do everything I always did before any of it happened. As for the amputation that was the final surgery in Dec of 2019. And I'm fine with it not ashamed or embarrassed! I say it was free tattoo removal.

  4. #6427
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is she a tranny her ad was listed under TS girls?
    I'm a female from birth. My gender I'd female and always has been. Peace out, Lollipop.

  5. #6426

    Woman

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is she a tranny her ad was listed under TS girls?
    No. Woman, real woman. A former nude dancer in the upstate area. If you frequent Nikita's ask him. She danced under the name Milan in 90's for him at a closed place.

  6. #6425

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy  [View Original Post]
    Is she a tranny her ad was listed under TS girls?
    I already told you no in your private message. If the ad was placed in that category it was most likely a mistake. Once again the answer is a resounding No. 100% woman. Beautiful woman.

  7. #6424
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    I didn't notice the stub as much as her hands in general. You can tell a woman's age by her hands and neck. Just sayin'!
    Let's lay off her now. She's a cool chick and let everyone get a good look at all her scars in that ad. In a business based on looks alone she showed everyone her scars and took the criticism. She literally just showed her world class badassness and didn't even show her best features. I don't know many other people willing to do that. Let's just move on now. She's real. You like her go see her. You don't move on to the next.

  8. #6423
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    I didn't notice the stub as much as her hands in general. You can tell a woman's age by her hands and neck. Just sayin'!
    And as for her neck there's a scar from a trachea tube or whatever it's called when your in a coma. There also been neck surgery thru that scar to help her walk or regain the ability to walk. Seriously guys let's get off this subject.

  9. #6422

    Hand

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    I didn't notice the stub as much as her hands in general. You can tell a woman's age by her hands and neck. Just sayin'!
    I'm going to guess you never met her. If you had you would realize she's grateful to be alive, has an awesome sense of humor, and that she even has that hand at all is a medical miracle. She was supposed to have the whole hand amputated. If you don't like her age that's fine. Don't go after someone for a reason they can't control. If your focused on her hand you really are missing the best parts of her.

  10. #6421

    Age

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerDude  [View Original Post]
    I didn't notice the stub as much as her hands in general. You can tell a woman's age by her hands and neck. Just sayin'!
    Well after multiple surgery to reconstruct burns to the bone and a year in the hospital I think anyone's hand would look old. Just saying.

  11. #6420
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    No one can say, that our Lollipop has no sense of humor! Got to love it.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/065805710281

    Whoever the douchbag is that pinged her, harassed her, is a POS. Go back to Start. Don't collect $200.
    Is the dream worth the coins, though?

  12. #6419

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    No one can say, that our Lollipop has no sense of humor! Got to love it.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/065805710281

    Whoever the douchbag is that pinged her, harassed her, is a POS. Go back to Start. Don't collect $200.
    Is she a tranny her ad was listed under TS girls?

  13. #6418

    2nd pic

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    No one can say, that our Lollipop has no sense of humor! Got to love it.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/065805710281

    Whoever the douchbag is that pinged her, harassed her, is a POS. Go back to Start. Don't collect $200.
    I know that look LOL in the no brows pic. She just got her brains scrambled with daty and d lmao. If she doesn't look like that when you're leaving she ain't satisfied boys!

  14. #6417

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    No one can say, that our Lollipop has no sense of humor! Got to love it.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/065805710281

    Whoever the douchbag is that pinged her, harassed her, is a POS. Go back to Start. Don't collect $200.
    The Gen X sarcasm is strong in that one. I literally snorted my Pepsi out my nose at work damn.

  15. #6416

    Lollipop

    Quote Originally Posted by CityGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she decided to put amputation right out front and center. And I'm sure many will still miss it LOL!
    No one can say, that our Lollipop has no sense of humor! Got to love it.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...p/065805710281

    Whoever the douchbag is that pinged her, harassed her, is a POS. Go back to Start. Don't collect $200.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape