Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22604

    Got JODIE, now for Yahaira

    FINALLY got Jodie as well after a LONG time trying. Of course repeating is nearly impossible.

    She is cute I will say.

    Now for the mysterious Yahaira.

    This ad keeps popping up on STG.

    I would think its fake but twice someone replied and the trail goes dead.

    The pic is of a cute Latina girl. Maybe she is an amateur?

    Anybody catch her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?

  2. #22603

    Testing Required

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    How often do you guys catch the clap from getting head of these hoes? PM is fine just wondering the reality of it. I really want that DT girl but don't want to catch the drip drop. LOL.
    To enjoy this hobby long term, one needs to get tested, and regularly. Since I do everything BB, it is very important for me to make sure I get tested. Yep for my health, but also for the providers I see and the other mongers those girls see. So getting tested becomes an obligation for me in protecting others as well as taking care of myself. As a result, I get myself tested every 3 to 4 months, and in no case over 6 months between testing. I get myself tested even if no symptoms, it is simply part of the cost of the hobby. If I think I have a symptom, then of course I get myself tested ASAP. So, I am probably a person to answer you question based on reality, not internet googled stuff. The answer is that I have never gotten anything from BBBJ, DT or otherwise. That does not mean to skip getting tested regularly, but just BBBJ has never resulted in me getting anything.

  3. #22602

    Gibberish

    Quote Originally Posted by MissNancy  [View Original Post]
    You have to down someone to make yourself feel better well when you've had the life most providers have you can say something about us.
    Englishin' skills not your strong suit?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A529F57D-F40C-4295-88B1-A22148EE7D5D.jpg‎  

  4. #22601
    Learn to use the "Report Post" link at the bottom of the report.

  5. #22600

    Serena

    Has anyone seen or heard from Serena? She's gone ghost for quite some time now without a trace. If anyone can shed any light on the situation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 93F40D65-879B-48B8-BA33-76085721EAF4.jpeg‎   69288F1F-67B4-43F6-8E8A-62731C84A33F.jpeg‎  

  6. #22599

    Qv

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know you but I'm proud of you. LOL. Finally someone was able to report back on her. Maybe I can end my year and a half chase sometime this weekend. I've never chased a provider this long. Smh. LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasBandy23  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    80 roses, felt like I could of negotiated but I didn't want to try my luck.

  7. #22598

    About Jodie

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know you but I'm proud of you. LOL. Finally someone was able to report back on her. Maybe I can end my year and a half chase sometime this weekend. I've never chased a provider this long. Smh. LOL.
    I think this girl has a very low quota for the day. She probably sees a couple of clients a day; just enough for her drug fix and she's done. I had exchange of words with her several months ago, letting her know that her appts suck. It wasn't a pleasant conversation. Funny thing though, after several months of no contact, when I reached out to her, she reminded me about our awful exchange of words. She must have kept the text conversation. I say it's funny because the way she acts, you wouldn't think she'd remember that message. I guess she can come out of that drug-state for a period of time with lucidity then goes back into her own world. Anyway, she does too much with these appts or lack thereof.

  8. #22597

    You ass

    You have to down someone to make yourself feel better well when you've had the life most providers have you can say something about us.

  9. #22596

    You talking about the blonde next door?

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    How often do you guys catch the clap from getting head of these hoes? PM is fine just wondering the reality of it. I really want that DT girl but don't want to catch the drip drop. LOL.
    I've seen her twice and didn't catch anything.

  10. #22595

    Jodie Donation

    What was the damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    I finally achieved my 2 year chase. Seen Jodie today, and will continue to if she answers her phone. Very pretty girl nice body and nice little ass on her. Dream was covered BJ, she actually put the whole thing in her mouth and then onto my pole. Even tho covered, she does a good enough job to make you wish she didn't stop. After a few minutes I was ready, she got on top rvcg, I can tell she likes to ride, I was about to bust so put her in mish with her legs back and finished the deed. I'm sure she felt me finish but I still kept pumping away with no complaints from her.

    Anways the area is in the op 295 area, few people standing around but not sure they had anything to do with her. On my way out she gave me a shot and found out she's mobile. So if I can get her to answer I plan to have her come to my place next time. She also has a ton of toys.

    Anyways gl to anyone trying to see her, hopefully I have less trouble on my next visit.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/042989301260

  11. #22594
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcxmo74  [View Original Post]
    Too bad about the CBJ. Her TeR reviews say BBBJ, but I'm going to trust what you're saying and not book with her. That's a deal breaker for me, at least for a higher priced girl.
    Yea I have to agree, CBJ is a deal breaker for me. Hell, just lack of intimacy is a deal breaker.

  12. #22593

    LOL thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I don't even know you but I'm proud of you. LOL. Finally someone was able to report back on her. Maybe I can end my year and a half chase sometime this weekend. I've never chased a provider this long. Smh. LOL.
    This one was for the boys. Took me about 3 days of hitting her up, and finally about 4 hours this morning to finally get the green light and room number. Like reported she could make some serious $$ if she actually responds. I plan to repeat, may take me another two years, but I'm glad I finally got her off my bucket list.

  13. #22592

    Jodie

    As the story goes, reached out, comm's initially good. Closer to the appointment, silence. I'm over these Jacksonville providers. Good hunting!

  14. #22591

    Tons of latinas on AS Today

    If any of you guys see any of the latinas on AS.

    Please share looking to do something this weekend.

  15. #22590

    Quick question for you boys

    How often do you guys catch the clap from getting head of these hoes? PM is fine just wondering the reality of it. I really want that DT girl but don't want to catch the drip drop. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape