Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 745 of 1758 FirstFirst ... 245 645 695 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 795 845 1245 1745 ... LastLast
Results 11,161 to 11,175 of 26369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15209

    Q2 2021 Review

    KMack: 80.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...aukee/62845301

    This one is always down for the adventure and is probably the most genuine and chill I've met recently.

    Brit: 60 BBBJ.

    https://minneapolis.sugarnights.com/...y-262-682-1044

    One of my ATF for a quick session if you're in a time crunch. Her availability is limited but good communication goes a long ways. Although she rarely posts, if she does, jump on the opportunity. She loves sucking cock!

    Alizee: 150 BBBJ.

    Goodness gracious great balls of fire this woman should teach lessons on how to Deep Throat your cock. She deserves a trophy for how well her mouth and tongue work. I've visited for a quick visit. We started chatting and then she threw me on the bed in the room. She got undressed as did I and she went to town right away. Even the way she lays when her mouth is gargling on you is textbook perfection. It's like both of our bodies make a V with her mouth down below and her ass just to the right of me and just enough where I can slap it. She makes the perfect noises and then ever so often she'll start shaking her ass with a mouthful. It's a must experience!

    Gemma / Nikki: 60 BBBJ.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/418671196029

    Budget Friendly. Can hold a conversation and is always down to kick it! Location is rather sketchy but her skills make up for it!

  2. #15208

    Stop

    Quote Originally Posted by AngryBob  [View Original Post]
    Just so everyone knows and is clear, if you have received the vaccination, you can still get (just like several vaccinated Brewers players got it), and you can still transmit it. So the whole vaccination push is not going to stop the transmission and spread. What it will do, is lesson the symptoms or effect it has on your body if you do get it, and that's it. Make your choice carefully, as we do not know the long term effects of these vaccines, but we have seen some side-effects.
    The effects of covid are a lot harsher than any vaccine will. Risk and reward at this point. Just had a good friends bro in law go to the ICU. Vaccine would have prevented that.

  3. #15207

    100% correct

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Vaccinated people are carriers just like unvaccinated. The government has everyone fooled.
    Just so everyone knows and is clear, if you have received the vaccination, you can still get (just like several vaccinated Brewers players got it), and you can still transmit it. So the whole vaccination push is not going to stop the transmission and spread. What it will do, is lesson the symptoms or effect it has on your body if you do get it, and that's it. Make your choice carefully, as we do not know the long term effects of these vaccines, but we have seen some side-effects.

  4. #15206

    Masked men

    Kinda funny topic. Covid is the last thing you should be worried about contracting from some of these providers. However on a positive note I recently had a visit with Alizee and it was phenomenal. She must have the nicest ass in Milwaukee and skills that you don't learn overnight. Various tattoos but I have many myself. She is fun to chat with as well. Girl is fit. If you a booty man like me she is a dream come true. I couldn't stop groping and squeezing that ass. Had her doggy over a couch and didn't last long with the view. I've seen her multiple times and it gets better every visit.

  5. #15205

    Mask goood

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about "fooled" but there is a lot of confusing and conflicting "information" out there. And the situation is complicated by political BS.

    As a "mature" male; I'm concerned about catching something but undecided as to whether or not to get the shot (s).

    A provider requiring a mask is a deal-breaker though. May as well keep my clothes on too.
    Frankly I find the masks very helpful at covering up the faces of the hideous women around here, it sends their bad breath in a different direction and seems to be the next cure for visual erectile dysfunction, now I know why the Muslim women are told to keep their face covered.

  6. #15204

    No mask

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneRanger327  [View Original Post]
    Vaccinated people are carriers just like unvaccinated. The government has everyone fooled.
    Not sure about "fooled" but there is a lot of confusing and conflicting "information" out there. And the situation is complicated by political BS.

    As a "mature" male; I'm concerned about catching something but undecided as to whether or not to get the shot (s).

    A provider requiring a mask is a deal-breaker though. May as well keep my clothes on too.

  7. #15203
    Quote Originally Posted by Real1211  [View Original Post]
    Is Champagne Tammy's daughter?
    I know someone on here a while back said they may be using the same place, but they aren't so I don't don't think it's her daughter. I had an appointment set up with Champagne a few weeks ago and she had given me her location but had to cancel for whatever reason last minute. While very close to Tammy it definitely wasn't the same place. I've seen Tammy quite a few times so I know her location pretty well.

  8. #15202

    No, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% Milwaukee relevant, but was travelling for work this week and had an appointment set with a provider. Got a text while I was on the way and was assuming it to be "can you pick up condoms"? But it was instead "you have to wear a mask while you are here unless you can prove you have had your vaccine. " No. I am not going to hand my card over.

    Has anyone experienced this here in Milwaukee? I honestly haven't seen anyone here since before things peaked so I am kinda out of the loop.
    I haven't experienced it anywhere, but IMHO it's a reasonable request with the pandemic surging again (though I would insist on covering up my name). The problem is the timing. That shit needed to be requested at the time of booking, not when you're already on your way.

  9. #15201

    Stupidity

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% Milwaukee relevant, but was travelling for work this week and had an appointment set with a provider. Got a text while I was on the way and was assuming it to be "can you pick up condoms"? But it was instead "you have to wear a mask while you are here unless you can prove you have had your vaccine. " No. I am not going to hand my card over.

    Has anyone experienced this here in Milwaukee? I honestly haven't seen anyone here since before things peaked so I am kinda out of the loop.
    Vaccinated people are carriers just like unvaccinated. The government has everyone fooled.

  10. #15200

    Masks

    Quote Originally Posted by Martinobi  [View Original Post]
    Not 100% Milwaukee relevant, but was travelling for work this week and had an appointment set with a provider. Got a text while I was on the way and was assuming it to be "can you pick up condoms"? But it was instead "you have to wear a mask while you are here unless you can prove you have had your vaccine. " No. I am not going to hand my card over.

    Has anyone experienced this here in Milwaukee? I honestly haven't seen anyone here since before things peaked so I am kinda out of the loop.
    That's a new one but I did read one gal she posted must wear mask during.

    I was like wow that's a mood breaker.

  11. #15199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by RattleHead  [View Original Post]

    Yeah, I miss City Girls. Virginia was awesome.
    For sure, Virginia had an awesome attitude that just made the experience that much better.

    Too bad Olita Escort doesn't come through Miltown. I had my first session with them with Vlada and had just a good of a time as I did with most city-girls.

  12. #15198

    Well this is a first.

    Not 100% Milwaukee relevant, but was travelling for work this week and had an appointment set with a provider. Got a text while I was on the way and was assuming it to be "can you pick up condoms"? But it was instead "you have to wear a mask while you are here unless you can prove you have had your vaccine. " No. I am not going to hand my card over.

    Has anyone experienced this here in Milwaukee? I honestly haven't seen anyone here since before things peaked so I am kinda out of the loop.

  13. #15197

    County

    Any ladies that are active for outcall in Ozaukee county?

  14. #15196

    Time waster

    She is a total time waster, I believe those photos in her ad on Tryst are not her. I saw the lady in those photos a few years back and she has long been retired.


  15. #15195

    Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by EasternDigital  [View Original Post]
    Saw her the other day for the first time. Communication was ok, kept me waiting a little, but nothing outrageous. Must have lucked out as there was no roommate that others have mentioned. She met me at the door wearing the same black outfit in her recent ad and some high heel boots. She's the one in the pictures, but a little thicker, and not bad at all.

    Took me to her back bedroom setup and put on some music. Didn't feel hurried, in fact on the way out she mentioned that we could have played longer. Offered bare up sell, took a pass as sounds like she's higher volume. Had fun, just wish that I didn't have another commitment and was able to stay a little longer. Will add her to the rotation.
    Is Champagne Tammy's daughter?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape