Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 818 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 318 718 768 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 868 918 1318 1818 ... LastLast
Results 12,256 to 12,270 of 27836
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15581

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    Careful. All I did was link her profile because someone else couldn't find it. I said nothing about her or claimed anything. I got a similar hate message about finding me and fucking me up. Also called me a nager too.
    I've been hearing this lately. Nager is some stupid way to say the n word.

  2. #15580

    Nataliia

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    Careful. All I did was link her profile because someone else couldn't find it. I said nothing about her or claimed anything. I got a similar hate message about finding me and fucking me up. Also called me a nager too.
    You are the second person reporting this potty mouth for using words like that. Someone please explain.

  3. #15579
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia
    Careful. All I did was link her profile because someone else couldn't find it. I said nothing about her or claimed anything. I got a similar hate message about finding me and fucking me up. Also called me a nager too.

  4. #15578
    I had originally recommended but I am removing it because I just remembered that she was reported on ECCIE a few years back for grifting the details were not clear her posts were deleted but the accusations were there I think the thread is long since gone beware gents she is a monster fuck for sure but shes a heavy drinker and my time with her was a bit scary I only saw her once and did not return after finding that thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia

  5. #15577

    I've see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan750  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this provider? If yes please let me know any info you're willing to share.

    Thanks.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/446578265042
    I've seen her twice. She's cool and easy to talk to. Says she likes giving BBBJ better than FS. Okay body. Good attitude.

  6. #15576

  7. #15575

    LadyCharlee

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Any personal intel on this one? Feel free to PM if you do not want to post here. She has my juices flowing.
    Maybe has been mentioned before, not sure.

    She will do RB GFE.

    Not sure if you'd even want to attempt BBFS.

    She's on clear pretty heavily. Her teeth as super busted and tore up (brown / jagged).

    Not my cup of anything.

    Also her reliability / timing is ridiculous-15 more minutes babe" x5.

  8. #15574
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia
    I texted her this:

    Hi beautiful available?

    She responded with: Blocked!

  9. #15573

    Natalia who?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia

  10. #15572
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mimosa and / or Jenna253 allows bb?
    Jenna253 is strictly covered everything.

  11. #15571

    Nataliia

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her on her last visit.

    Facefucking, Face Slapping and Rough bbfscip was on the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.
    LOL. Nasty girl. Likes it rough and has a potty mouth to boot. My type of lady.

  12. #15570
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her on her last visit.

    Facefucking, Face Slapping and Rough bbfscip was on the menu.
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.

  13. #15569
    Banned Member


    Posts: 2940
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mimosa and / or Jenna253 allows bb?
    Or any of the Asians on TNA?

  14. #15568
    She's on tna now, and I asked the dude who gave her the only review she has. And she's not even BBBJ friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan750  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this provider? If yes please let me know any info you're willing to share.

    Thanks.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/446578265042

  15. #15567
    [[Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape