Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 817 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 867 917 1317 1817 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 27822
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15582

    Urban dictionary is your friend

    I actually haven't heard that one yet.

    Nager.

    1. An offshoot of the word "nigger" nager is often used by caucasians who who feel the desire to use the word nigger but cannot due to the fear of being coined as "racist". Nager has all the pleasurable properties of its parent term, the aforementioned "nigger" without most of the negative connotations. Nager has an uncanny ability to both relieve stress and become an unconsious particle in one's overused vocabulary.

    2. Nigger pronounced with a heavy kentucky accent.

    3. Nigger as pronounced by adolescent males from southold who drive toyota tacomas.

    (heavy accent) Fuckin' Nagers, stealin our women, all strecthim them out like, and shootin our cattle.

  2. #15581

    Ugh

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    Careful. All I did was link her profile because someone else couldn't find it. I said nothing about her or claimed anything. I got a similar hate message about finding me and fucking me up. Also called me a nager too.
    I've been hearing this lately. Nager is some stupid way to say the n word.

  3. #15580

    Nataliia

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolboarder78  [View Original Post]
    Careful. All I did was link her profile because someone else couldn't find it. I said nothing about her or claimed anything. I got a similar hate message about finding me and fucking me up. Also called me a nager too.
    You are the second person reporting this potty mouth for using words like that. Someone please explain.

  4. #15579
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia
    Careful. All I did was link her profile because someone else couldn't find it. I said nothing about her or claimed anything. I got a similar hate message about finding me and fucking me up. Also called me a nager too.

  5. #15578
    I had originally recommended but I am removing it because I just remembered that she was reported on ECCIE a few years back for grifting the details were not clear her posts were deleted but the accusations were there I think the thread is long since gone beware gents she is a monster fuck for sure but shes a heavy drinker and my time with her was a bit scary I only saw her once and did not return after finding that thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia

  6. #15577

    I've see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan750  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this provider? If yes please let me know any info you're willing to share.

    Thanks.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/446578265042
    I've seen her twice. She's cool and easy to talk to. Says she likes giving BBBJ better than FS. Okay body. Good attitude.

  7. #15576

  8. #15575

    LadyCharlee

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Any personal intel on this one? Feel free to PM if you do not want to post here. She has my juices flowing.
    Maybe has been mentioned before, not sure.

    She will do RB GFE.

    Not sure if you'd even want to attempt BBFS.

    She's on clear pretty heavily. Her teeth as super busted and tore up (brown / jagged).

    Not my cup of anything.

    Also her reliability / timing is ridiculous-15 more minutes babe" x5.

  9. #15574
    Quote Originally Posted by BobSizemore53  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia
    I texted her this:

    Hi beautiful available?

    She responded with: Blocked!

  10. #15573

    Natalia who?

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.
    Is there a link to her ad I'm missing somewhere?

    This girl?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?238650-Nataliia

  11. #15572
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mimosa and / or Jenna253 allows bb?
    Jenna253 is strictly covered everything.

  12. #15571

    Nataliia

    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her on her last visit.

    Facefucking, Face Slapping and Rough bbfscip was on the menu.
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.
    LOL. Nasty girl. Likes it rough and has a potty mouth to boot. My type of lady.

  13. #15570
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I had a great time with her on her last visit.

    Facefucking, Face Slapping and Rough bbfscip was on the menu.
    She asked me to take this down and kept referring to me as nagar. (Whatever that means.).

    She is very upset I made this public.

    So I guess she won't be inviting me over any time soon.

    Be cautious. She has a temper.

    I think it is pointless to take it down. She is YMMV.

  14. #15569
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2936
    Quote Originally Posted by GrabHerPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if Mimosa and / or Jenna253 allows bb?
    Or any of the Asians on TNA?

  15. #15568
    She's on tna now, and I asked the dude who gave her the only review she has. And she's not even BBBJ friendly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan750  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met this provider? If yes please let me know any info you're willing to share.

    Thanks.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/446578265042

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape