Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 12758
-
08-16-21 16:36 #8978Senior Member

Posts: 631Intel
Does anybody know anything about or has seen this girl? Goddamn do I love redheads.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65781879
-
08-15-21 12:12 #8977Senior Member

Posts: 252Nothing special
Saw her a couple months ago when she was a last resort. She doesn't even do anything. She is definitely all tease and no please. All I got from her was a HJ. There was nothing else on the menu. She reluctantly let me play with her tits, which are nice, but that's it. Don't waste your time with this one.
Originally Posted by Ucf2020
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-21 12:07 #8976Senior Member

Posts: 98Natasha
Decent looking girl. Paid for an hour, popped in 20, and she then ended the visit. She wasn't really into it, could have been bad chemistry, skills were meh…200 for hour. Everything covered, Said she would do bb for 600 roses LOL. Orlando has better options than this. IMO.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9018018629/1
-
08-15-21 01:04 #8975Senior Member

Posts: 413Wow!
WOW, Thank you!
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-21 20:04 #8974Senior Member

Posts: 69Reviews
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/16343646
What's the reviews on this one?
-
08-12-21 22:51 #8973Senior Member

Posts: 458Cuban Melissa
Only problem.
Originally Posted by DodgerRick
[View Original Post]
She doesn't pic up the phone.
-
08-12-21 20:02 #8972Senior Member

Posts: 963Amazing Avalon's new Pics
Ms. Avalon has updated her website, https://avalon.sexy/home-1/.
The new pics are so hot, you'll love them. Here's a sample with bonus pics including Ms. Berlin. Contact her at https://avalon.sexy/book/.
-
08-11-21 21:31 #8971Banned Member

Posts: 739Rtottie: big booty ebony
Has anyone seen her?
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3215223057
-
08-10-21 08:14 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 1837Pay for the Trip
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/65516596#.
I wonder how many Mongers are standing in line to send her money to help finance her trip to Florida? She swears she will "pay you back" with services once she arrives. LOL!
Don't fall for this BS.
Grain 56.
-
08-07-21 14:32 #8969Senior Member

Posts: 887The first video sure looks like a zombie.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 14:31 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 117Anyone?
Has anyone went and seen this young lady. Forget if she looks like Jamie, is the head like Jamie?
Originally Posted by JJFresh
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:29 #8967Senior Member

Posts: 1837MILF Sugar
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Since she advertised originally at a much lesser rate, all you have to do is when you contact her is to tell her, "Hey, I'm replying to your 75 QV ad I saw on XYZ. When can we meet?" I bet that would work 90% of the time. Look at her old ads and send a screenshot of it if necessary. Hell, Jane Doe is currently asking for 4 Bens (yes 4!) plus a Grant for BBFS. Quite a jump from her normal rates. LOL.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
Grain 56.
-
08-07-21 13:19 #8966Senior Member

Posts: 489It is Baby Jamie
Originally Posted by NbaYoungBoy
[View Original Post]
That is Jamie from back in the day. Before she left Otown she put on the pounds. Looks like she never lost it.
Originally Posted by Smielyswim
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/orlando/407-363-9/1/676051
-
08-07-21 13:11 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 91I wouldn't even go 100 for the hour with her lmao.
Originally Posted by Rjmredjr
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-21 13:09 #8964Senior Member

Posts: 91GPS with crazy upcharges for everything
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/535951873454
Her name isn't on the ad so I can't search for other reviews. Haven't seen her reviewed before but she's been posting long enough that I'm sure she has been. I reached out to her and she's definitely got gps. She's not awful looking but judging by her pics she's not the level of attractive to even warrant gps.
She quotes me 2. 7 for hh greek and upcharges for just about everything else too. With that many rules and upcharges I'm just going to assume she's not a very good time. In my experience the girls that I have seen that upxharged for greek didn't even provide it. They just came up with excuses when it came down to it and of course they aren't going to refund me for the upcharge LOL. So if I extrapolate that to all her other upcharges. I just forsee a session of complaints excuses and even more upcharges. Again, I haven't seen her though so maybe someone that has would have more insight.











Reply With Quote





