Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 277 of 807 FirstFirst ... 177 227 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 327 377 777 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 12091
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7951

    South loop

    Long time monger, just discovered this site recently. I've been watching and learning, time for my first report. I spent way to much time on the South Loop last night. Super heavy LEO presence on 23rd and National by the apartment building across from the laundromat. Apparently someone got shot in the alley.

    There were 2 that really caught my eye. Tall brunette in short heels, tight shorts, black lace top near the gas station on 19th and National. Another tall one with tight jeans, straight shoulder length hair near the gas station on 19th and Greenfield. The problem? I couldn't get either of them to break away from their Managers. Anyone know anything about either?

    Kept rolling, some of the regulars were out, Dani and Bambi on National, the 50 year old that loves short tight dresses and pancakes on the make-up (I forget her name) on Greenfield. They're all to rough looking now for me. Lots of really skanky others. Finally about 11 30 I spotted one looking pretty good in short shorts and a damp white t-shirt on 25th and National by the McDonalds. Face wasn't much to look at but the body seemed pretty hot. Pulled up on the side street and she hopped right in. The long legs had quite a few scabs and open sores, the damp t short was lying about her tits. Quick LEO check and she introduced herself as Bianca. Searching the thread when I got home it's obvious many of you know her well, but it my first time scooping her. She wanted. 4 for a BBBJCIMWS. I know I could have often it for less, but it was late, I was running out of time, had burned a 1/4 tank of gas and was in no mood to haggle. We found a quiet side street and she leaned over, wrapped her lips around my cock and took me balls deep. The entire time was a deepthroat with nice suction. No slowing down, no complaining it was taking to long. Stayed on it until I popped, kept sucking all the way through my orgasm and swallowed like a champ. I'd probably repeat on that basis alone. I wish I'd known her a few years ago, I bet she was pretty hot at some point.

  2. #7950

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    One way to get scooped I guess. Stand on the median strip on 26th and National at 10 30 on a Sat morning, headbobbing in a body suit and clashing panties. If a monger doesn't pick you I'm betting the first passing LEO will. No, I didn't scoop. No, I didn't hang around to see who would scoop her first.

    HS.
    That's good old Barbie. Her summer outfits leave little to the imagination.

  3. #7949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Best one ever

    Picked this skinny little **** around 27th and Vliet. Needed some spare change and she wanted to fuck real bad. Loves only AA dick. Will not stop. Has a place near by but went to my pad cause I have air. Stayed for hours gave her a 10 spot and some smokes. Can't find her number. Will search.

    Have anyone seen her. Have more pictures also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0AE82DA4-DB59-4E5F-A1A5-77C73CE930A2.jpg‎  

  4. #7948

    The hunch

    Too many are not only looking bad lately. They are now more than ever hunched over. If it's to dig in a curbside for a used cigarette of what ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    One way to get scooped I guess. Stand on the median strip on 26th and National at 10 30 on a Sat morning, headbobbing in a body suit and clashing panties. If a monger doesn't pick you I'm betting the first passing LEO will. No, I didn't scoop. No, I didn't hang around to see who would scoop her first.

    HS.

  5. #7947

    One way to get scooped I guess

    One way to get scooped I guess. Stand on the median strip on 26th and National at 10 30 on a Sat morning, headbobbing in a body suit and clashing panties. If a monger doesn't pick you I'm betting the first passing LEO will. No, I didn't scoop. No, I didn't hang around to see who would scoop her first.

    HS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0437-1.jpg‎  

  6. #7946

    Not my type

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I had a vacation day today, and about noon decided to head for Milwaukee and do a little cruising. I arrived on National at 35th right at 3:00 in the afternoon. Much to my surprise I found the first girl, Steffani (photo below with red hair) within just a few blocks. She's a real sweetheart, very nice to talk too and very accommodating. She wanted 40 for BBBJ with CIM but since I just got into town we agreed on 20 to drive around and play with each other a bit. I got a good feel, and she gave me a pretty good hand job before I dropped her off near her place. I then made a pass down Greenfield to 35th but saw nothing. At 35th I headed North to Lisbon and made a couple passes past that little convience store where the girls seem to come and go from, saw 3 on Lisbon, one I almost scooped but changed my mind at the last minute and headed back South.

    On National again I scooped Shorty, a 5 foot tall Cuban / Puerto Rican who was just a touch on the heavy side, but nice to talk to and gave good service for 20. I dropped her and headed over to Greenfield. Nothing again. Back to National and I saw a slightly heavy Latin girl in super short shorts, went around the block to get in position and damned if I didn't spot something MUCH better in high heels, and a sexy long pants suit. Her name was Desiree and I grabber her quick. Nice face and AWESOME body. She was 40 for BBBJ and said she would do an hour full service in a motel for 70. I got her number and next time I'm in Milwaukee I plan on some motel time with her for sure.

    Last, but far from least was Rain. (2 photos below) Once again I had seen another girl but by the time I got around the block I saw Rain and I grabbed her instead. Oral skills 2nd to none with a very nice, tight body, maybe just a bit thin for some, but just what I like. 45 for BBBJ with CIM and she swallowed. No didgets but she said she was getting a phone this weekend and will text me her number when she gets it.

    Well worth the 380 mile trip I took, and there were quite a few more I saw walking, maybe 8 or 10 more, but some looked pretty bad. Also, there were TONS of cops around. Several parked a block or two off National or Greenfield. With the action the way it was today, I'm looking forward to my next visit in a few weeks.
    I was thinking that one is a dude.

  7. #7945

    South loop

    I took a little drive thru south loop today 1 pm to 2 pm. I was looking for Callie but no luck. There was a few not so good looking SW out. I did see Angel out walking up and down nat. But I won't stop for her just let her keep walking. Some LE out but not more than usual for that area.

  8. #7944

    Still seeing my favorite

    Hope you all are treating her well. Got a lucky visit with her last week thinking I'd strike out on the stroll but bam. Still the best out there. Hot, great conversation and great service. Won't say what but got a little extra but that's because the relationship has been built. Paid for it. Still wish for some semi GFE but never one to complain with a hottie.

  9. #7943
    Quote Originally Posted by VincenteDward  [View Original Post]
    Plenty out tonight, but getting scooped up left and right. Not much of a LEO presence, or they're just getting better at blending into the backdrop. Good luck and stay safe.

    -VE.
    I have it on good authority that the special funding that had been given to the department by the feds dried up on the 31st.

  10. #7942

    South Loop

    Plenty out tonight, but getting scooped up left and right. Not much of a LEO presence, or they're just getting better at blending into the backdrop. Good luck and stay safe.

    -VE.

  11. #7941

    Thanks for the update!

    Damn that's wild but not surprising. She tried to get me to take her to her pick up spot once and asked for cash upfront and told me to wait outside and she'd be back. I didn't agree with the plan. FS once or twice after that incident. Not bad which is why I asked if anyone had seen her around. She also offered uncovered FS, I turned it down. Too risky for me. Fun time just got to play it safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealotMke  [View Original Post]
    Found her there a couple weeks ago. Wasn't going to post as it was not one of my better moments.

    Scooped her and we went to a spot. Put her rate in the visor, and absentmindedly put my wallet in the console. She went to work on Zealot Jr until I popped in her mouth. She opened her door, spit, grabbed the donation from the visor and hit the pavement without even asking for a breath mint. After I caught my breath and fixed myself, I realized she had hoovered not only me, but the remaining cash in my wallet.

    That said.

    1. She has an amazing head game! I wonder how good her FS is.

    2. I was dumb, and she took advantage of the sitch. Let's be honest, one of the reasons we go to these girls is that they are not angels to start with. I don't bear a grudge.

    3. Lesson learned.

    Be careful out there!

  12. #7940
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. But if you consider that a tight body then I'm going to say I have a body like Dwayne Johnson. LOL.
    Well, maybe she isn't your type, but there wasn't a bit of flab on her anywhere and her pussy was nice and tight on my fingers even. Some would think her to thin, I don't as I shoot a lot of glamour and would love to do a shoot with her although I'll admit a make-up artist / hair dresser would come in handy.

  13. #7939
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. But if you consider that a tight body then I'm going to say I have a body like Dwayne Johnson. LOL.
    Wisconsin tight.

  14. #7938

    The Rock

    Nice report. But if you consider that a tight body then I'm going to say I have a body like Dwayne Johnson. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I had a vacation day today, and about noon decided to head for Milwaukee and do a little cruising. I arrived on National at 35th right at 3:00 in the afternoon. Much to my surprise I found the first girl, Steffani (photo below with red hair) within just a few blocks. She's a real sweetheart, very nice to talk too and very accommodating. She wanted 40 for BBBJ with CIM but since I just got into town we agreed on 20 to drive around and play with each other a bit. I got a good feel, and she gave me a pretty good hand job before I dropped her off near her place. I then made a pass down Greenfield to 35th but saw nothing. At 35th I headed North to Lisbon and made a couple passes past that little convience store where the girls seem to come and go from, saw 3 on Lisbon, one I almost scooped but changed my mind at the last minute and headed back South.

    On National again I scooped Shorty, a 5 foot tall Cuban / Puerto Rican who was just a touch on the heavy side, but nice to talk to and gave good service for 20. I dropped her and headed over to Greenfield. Nothing again. Back to National and I saw a slightly heavy Latin girl in super short shorts, went around the block to get in position and damned if I didn't spot something MUCH better in high heels, and a sexy long pants suit. Her name was Desiree and I grabber her quick. Nice face and AWESOME body. She was 40 for BBBJ and said she would do an hour full service in a motel for 70. I got her number and next time I'm in Milwaukee I plan on some motel time with her for sure.

    Last, but far from least was Rain. (2 photos below) Once again I had seen another girl but by the time I got around the block I saw Rain and I grabbed her instead. Oral skills 2nd to none with a very nice, tight body, maybe just a bit thin for some, but just what I like. 45 for BBBJ with CIM and she swallowed. No didgets but she said she was getting a phone this weekend and will text me her number when she gets it.

    Well worth the 380 mile trip I took, and there were quite a few more I saw walking, maybe 8 or 10 more, but some looked pretty bad. Also, there were TONS of cops around. Several parked a block or two off National or Greenfield. With the action the way it was today, I'm looking forward to my next visit in a few weeks.

  15. #7937

    More than OK

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I had a vacation day today, and about noon decided to head for Milwaukee and do a little cruising. I arrived on National at 35th right at 3:00 in the afternoon. Much to my surprise I found the first girl, Steffani (photo below with red hair) within just a few blocks. She's a real sweetheart, very nice to talk too and very accommodating. She wanted 40 for BBBJ with CIM but since I just got into town we agreed on 20 to drive around and play with each other a bit. I got a good feel, and she gave me a pretty good hand job before I dropped her off near her place. I then made a pass down Greenfield to 35th but saw nothing. At 35th I headed North to Lisbon and made a couple passes past that little convience store where the girls seem to come and go from, saw 3 on Lisbon, one I almost scooped but changed my mind at the last minute and headed back South.

    On National again I scooped Shorty, a 5 foot tall Cuban / Puerto Rican who was just a touch on the heavy side, but nice to talk to and gave good service for 20. I dropped her and headed over to Greenfield. Nothing again. Back to National and I saw a slightly heavy Latin girl in super short shorts, went around the block to get in position and damned if I didn't spot something MUCH better in high heels, and a sexy long pants suit. Her name was Desiree and I grabber her quick. Nice face and AWESOME body. She was 40 for BBBJ and said she would do an hour full service in a motel for 70. I got her number and next time I'm in Milwaukee I plan on some motel time with her for sure.
    Great report and great info. Although my my taste but also more than OK. But I'd say the dark haired one is or was a boy. Either that or the poor girl has an extra why chromosome or two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape