Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22574

    How would we find her?

    Can't tell you anything about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this chick. She's located off Harts rd which is a no fly area for me. But she definitely have that look.

  2. #22573

    Jodie

    They call her the ghost queen. I have no idea why, but she will lead you to her location and ghost you. Or start a conversation and ghost you. Or just not reply, 15 times in a row. Maybe she has issues with what she's doing. I don't know, but it's aggravating, and much more so because her pics are so damn cute. If she looked average for the local talent, I wouldn't have messaged her a 3rd time, much less a 20th. She could make $200,000 a year if she answered texts and fucked people. Really, girls, it's not a high goddamn bar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on jodie.

  3. #22572

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on jodie.
    Been trying on and off for about 2 years to see her. Either get late replies or non at all. I got her location once but then she ghosted me on arrival. GL.

  4. #22571
    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    Filtered pics, she's got freckles. But the rest of the pics are accurate otherwise.

    10/10. Best I've seen in Jax, I've done the half hour a few times. Never paid a deposit.
    What type of services does she allow?

  5. #22570

    Jodie

    I've seen her 3-4 times. Was always on point. Used to stay in a shit hole trailer, but was always shower fresh. Everything is covered, but she will let you eat her and really seems to enjoy it getting super wet. I know she's at a new location so no idea how it is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on jodie.

  6. #22569

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    I'm assuming you meant "liked"..
    Spell check got me. LOL.

  7. #22568

    Sexy Jodie

    Any info on jodie.

  8. #22567
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with this chick. She's located off Harts rd which is a no fly area for me. But she definitely have that look.
    I think that's Jade.

  9. #22566
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    How'd It Taste?

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    That girl is a basket case and a ghoster. She posted a video on Snapchat, so I licked it. She inbox me requesting a pay her for something she just posted publicly. Told her she was bat shit crazy. LOL. Believe she blocked me right after. I think she thick she has the only snatch in Duval.
    I'm assuming you meant "liked". 😆.

  10. #22565

    Thought that's who that was

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    That's old dirty streetwalker Denise who has been at the airport for years.

    This is what you get without the filter and her wig.
    I have seen her in the past, and although the BJ is lacking and the general looks leave a little to be desired. That pussy just grabs your cock and pulls you in, as you try to pull back it grips you till you drive it back home. Just a fantastic view with her ass up and face down!

  11. #22564

    Northside cutie

    Is anyone familiar with this chick. She's located off Harts rd which is a no fly area for me. But she definitely have that look.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210812-092330_Photos.jpg‎  

  12. #22563

    Basket case

    Quote Originally Posted by Berlsj4  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen an ad from her in a while, so I don't have a link. She was in my rotation. Last visit will be the last time. She set an alarm that went off way to soon (shouldn't have even set one at all). Also, started to struggle with the smell towards the end. Not going to be a repeat again.
    That girl is a basket case and a ghoster. She posted a video on Snapchat, so I licked it. She inbox me requesting a pay her for something she just posted publicly. Told her she was bat shit crazy. LOL. Believe she blocked me right after. I think she thick she has the only snatch in Duval.

  13. #22562

    Daisys still doable

    I've seen her a while back and had no Oder issues. Also did her and mom, at least I assume it's her mom. Had mom sucking my cock while Daisy attended to the boys. Laid one down on the corner of each bed and started laying pipe. Switching back and forth. Came deep in mom, tried to get Daisy to eat my cum from her mom but she won't. I did get her to like my pole clean though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from Daisy, which was weird since I had not noticed her posting lately. Needed some coins and I obliged her. Looking at all the hags out there on stg lately, Daisy is not a bad choice. Great spinner body, good mic skills, and very open to BBFS. Had her strip for me, and bend over spreading her ass cheeks while I rammed my cock in her snatch. No odor and I pushed her little body across the floor as I pumped in her. Then got on the bed, had her suck the boys and my pole a little and then had her ride me cow girl. Filled her pussy with my swimmers as I enjoyed pulling on her nipples. Then had her lick up the swimmers that dripped out of her pussy and on my cock as she climbed off me. Will repeat. If you want and she isn't posting, then do a search on skg for Daisy, her phone number is the same one she used for several weeks.

  14. #22561
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby159  [View Original Post]
    Can someone who saw this girl tell me how good that pussy feels?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/638797485230
    Filtered pics, she's got freckles. But the rest of the pics are accurate otherwise.

    10/10. Best I've seen in Jax, I've done the half hour a few times. Never paid a deposit.

  15. #22560

    Have you been tested for Rona?

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I agree, her snatch usually has a very pungent odor. I assume it is not cleaned after all the BBFS, which is why I never finger her snatch and why I warn mongers to not taste her snatch unless they want to taste other mongers' swimmers! But, last night, there was no smell when I had her bent over. But then my nose was not down real close either.
    You lose your sense of smell from it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape